• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Requests - Post your tutorial requests here

Kitty Kitty

Hi all,

I would love to recreate a look of Eva Longoria. I've been looking for a breakdown of this look for ages. I'm not fussy on what particular look of hers...I love all her makeup.

KK

candy

hello there...would someone please make a tut. on concealing very dark circles?!
i conceal them pretty good, but i just want them to be gone away..(with makeup ofcourse)..

User93

would be really awesome if someone could do tut on
-Smokey Eyes Christmas palette
-Pin Up look
-Some playboy-style look
thanks

Brittni

I second what pearl said. I saw that girl with the nail tips in 3D Glitter and OHHH boy was I ready to do it myself...except I'm not sure how to!

Also, I'd LOVE to see a REALLY good tutorial on concealing bags under your eyes. No matter what I do...I can even out the color so they're not dark but they still show up in pictures; like the underneath lines. Not badly always, but definitely noticeable in close-ups!

anjecakes

I'm not sure if it was posted before (though I'm sure it has been, and if you remember, can you redirect me to it) but, who can create a basic tutorial on how to create a defined crease, and make it look real.

I have no defined crease/eyelid, and I have been trying to create this, and nothing works.

What are your tips/tutorials?

vcanady

Could someone do a tutorial using Heatherette Trio 2? There are have been numerous tutorials done using Trio 1, however, I got Trio 2 and would love some insight as to how to make these colors look amazing. I'm not very skilled and would looovee to see one of you amazingly talented ladies using these colors together! Thanx!
smiles.gif

ri0tdorque

I would love to combine my new Deep Truth with my current collection I would really like something with Hepcat and or Woodwinked I also have Shimmermoss, Shroom, Phoof!, and a nice frost white but unsure what would go where best - if that makes any sense.....

ceci

Hi! I'm kind of a newbie in this makeup world. So i would like to request a tutorial on the bridal look from emily in maccosmetics.com
smiles.gif
Thank you in advance!

Amaranth

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjecakes
I'm not sure if it was posted before (though I'm sure it has been, and if you remember, can you redirect me to it) but, who can create a basic tutorial on how to create a defined crease, and make it look real.

I have no defined crease/eyelid, and I have been trying to create this, and nothing works.

What are your tips/tutorials?

I just posted one today that may be able to help you out. Here it is: http://specktra.net/f282/making-your...9/#post1119310

fleursauvage

Hey! I want to go to prom this year because someone asked me (I'm a junior and wasn't planning on going unless I got asked), and don't like wearing a lot of makeup. I was wondering if someone could do a dewy/natural type look that doesn't require a lot of time. Please and thank you!

Xqueeze_me

I have heard about the freezing method to depot eyeshadows but I just can't seem to find that technique anywhere? Help, please and thank you!!

ZoeKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julzie
A tutorial with the Royal Assets: Warm Eyes 2007 palette please?

I would love to see this, too.

Aubreyyy

New girl here!
smiles.gif

Can someone maybe show something using Beauty Marked? I love how smooth and deep it goes on, but I'd like to start using it more (all I can do is sweep it over my lid super dark and look like a hooker.)

malora360

ok so i really really like those emo/rocker chick eyes.. you know the ones that are really dark but clean looking sorta iono i cant really describe them... if you think you know what im talking about could you please help me?

thanks

hotmodelchiq

I haven't seen one here so sorry if this is a repost but can someone post a tutorial showing how to "cut the crease"? I saw some on youtube but not to be offensive they weren't that good... well one was but I'd like to see diff examples. thanks ladies... and gents!

Demonic Angel

hello~

i would love a tutorial in how to make up like a doll`
i hav flat nose and chubby face..
not to mention i have small eyes as well...

so i would like to know, how to make up like a doll, who has nice face feature +expressionless type~

so it's gotta be real fair..~ >.<

and would like to know.. how to make up.. for stages.. and photoshoots?
does it gotta be.. heavy???

thanks in advance~!!

MadameXK

Quote:
Originally Posted by HySeXtTh19
Would someone mind trying to copy this look and posting a tutorial? Thank you

Tracy

index.jpg

Look for a tutorial on this tomorrow
winks.gif

Latest posts