• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Requests - Post your tutorial requests here

User93

i would love to see someone making a neutral "naked"look aka : i aint wearing any make-up but my skin looks flawless". I strongly believe in vanilla pigment oh eyes and cheeks, cream color base, MSF etc... but im not sure. I would be very thankful!

bonitacyn

Anyone watched So you think you can dance last night? 6.12.08

If anyone can recreate the look that nicole from the pussycat dolls had last night, i will be your best friend forever!! you dont have to recreate the look, but if someone has an idea of the colors or products that could have been used would be great!! including that awesome glow she had!!

thanks

i couldnt find a picture from last nights performance but i found a youtube video ..dont know if that will help at all

YouTube - PCD on "So You Think You Can Dance"

friend_of_MAC

Re: Anyone watched So you think you can dance last night? 6.12.08

Part of the eyeshadow that would be like this look would be with cranberry e/s and maybe vanilla pigment or shroom, but others colors not sure about.

chocolategoddes

Isn't there a request forum you could put this in?
I agree, it's a hot look!!!
smiles.gif

kimmy

there's a thread here for tutorial requests.
winks.gif

lananhcali18

Can anyone show me the tutorial with BEAUTY MARKED eyeshadow?
I was looking through the tutorial and I couldn't find it.
One of the member did it.
Thanks.

I got it.thanks

bonitacyn

If anyone can recreate the look that nicole from the pussycat dolls had last night, i will be your best friend forever!! you dont have to recreate the look, but if someone has an idea of the colors or products that could have been used would be great!! including that awesome glow she had!!

thanks

i couldnt find a picture from last nights performance but i found a youtube video ..dont know if that will help at all

YouTube - Pussycat Dolls on So You Think You Can Dance

luvme4me

If someone could tell me the colors that Denise Richards wore on Inked magazine with Kat Von D ? More then likely it has to be from Kat's line. Thanks

sarahbrooke

I'm new here and I've been looking through the tutorials and I can't seem to find an everyday tutorial for fair skinned people with blue eyes (even though there probably is one but there are just so many I haven't been able to find one.) I love so many of the looks posted but I need something that is suitable for everyday. Thanks
smiles.gif

MACForME

I would love some information/tutorial on using and application of the colored paints. I usually use Stilife/Bare Canvas etc for my bases. But I'd like to expand my horizons with paints like ArtJam or Bamboom, or the colored paint pots.
With the neutral colors, its easy to just apply and then put e/s over. However, I think I can do better with colored paints. I just don't want to make a mess of it.
Anyone?

kkischer04

Since I'm new to the site, I'm looking for something with the color "post haste"...I love the brightness of it, but since Im also new to makeup...I can't figure out how to use it...

I have one look inmind, via Nirenya, but thats one...so I could use some links, anything!

Latest posts