• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Requests - Post your tutorial requests here

linkas

A tut of the 'Hellboy II' looks, princess Nuala and prince Nuada!!

Nuala
2eyasl4.jpg

Nuada
nuada460.jpg

msyumyum

Can someone please do a tut on Mac MES Threesome from the 'Red she said' collection. I just bought it on the basis that I loved the pretty colours and would love some ideas on to how to wear without looking like a clown
winkiss.gif

annikay

I'd like to see a ***light brown smoky eyes*** pic tutorial!

And for us blondes, ones with ***light brows*** would be great, too...

FlashBang

Ooh I like that look
smiles.gif
But its one of those 'looks simple but isnt' looks. I read somewhere once that it is actually harder (and requires more makeup) to do a natural, polished look!

I wanna see a tut for that too.

I have a major request from someone, Im NC15 which is ridiculously pale and I know that you can be pale but not look pasty or washed out.
I wanna have a doll like look for every day, can anyone give me any advise and products I'd need to look fair skinned but not washed out? Like how to use highlighters or blushers etc.
Id also love to know how I could a subtle, natural and flattering (on the pale person) type eye make up.

Please help, I had a fit earlier today when I saw a pic of myself from several months ago, looking washed out
ssad.gif

lovesong

A tutorial using Make Up For Ever eyeshadow #75 (hot pinkish color)?Why?Because I can't find that shade!

User43

Looking for some tutorials for blue eyed girls like me. I have a hard time finding tutorials for us, and I want to know what works well for our color.

ilovegreen

A tut of the Nicole Scherzinger look in the whatcha think about that video.
I think it's a cut crease look too.

user19

Could someone do a tutorial of Bill Kaulitz's makeup? If you don't know who he is, just Google him. Seriously.

amharold

Britney Spears - Stronger

I have a love affair with her make up in the video Stronger. I have tried to recreate it without much luck. It also doesn't help I have a medium skin tone so I would probably have to modify the look. Anyway if anyone could do this tutorial I would be thrilled

TIA

Latest posts