• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Requests - Post your tutorial requests here

ruthless

I would really like to see a tutorial for a specific look done on more than one eye shape, as mine doesn't seem to be like most of the self doers on here

TigerGrrl

Re: Barbie Loves Mac tutorial request

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenavii
Hello All,

I'd really like to recreate this look. Its from the Barbie Loves MAC collection. This actually for a friend who'd like to do this in a test photoshoot.
TIA !!
winkiss.gif

Hi,

Have you checked out Marlena's tutorial on MakeUpGeek.com? The link is:

http://www.makeupgeek.com/tutorials/barbie-loves-mac/

This is my very first post, have been lurking for a wee while now and have picked up some great tips - the tutorials and FOTD are great for inspiration - I've rediscovered my make up addiction and I'm really enjoying playing with colours that I haven't used in a while.

Anyway getting to the point, my tutorial request is for a look based on Lindsay Price as Victory Ford in the second series of Lipstick Jungle. She looks amazing.

lipstick-jungle60.jpg

Natashaaa

calling all mac profs ..lol...

well i found these two FABULOUS GIRLS the first one is greek
(im so proud hehe...im too) and the second one im just so jealous
of her blush application..i hope u can help me..

greek goddess

sweet as candy girl

thank you....
sneaky.gif

Dreamergirl3

I would love to see a tutorial with eyes like the MAC Too Dolly face chart, but with shimmery gold and of the blue. With bronzed and contoured cheeks instead of pink. Lips are up to you
smiles.gif

I think it would be great for hot summer nights out!

kellia

I would like to request a tutorial of this (unbelievably hot) MAC black to earth look on a Korean eye. TIA!

blackearthy_390.jpg

AmiS4ys

two looks i'd like done please!

i have two requests:

1. a black and gold look please! i have some colors but I just cant imagine where to put it or how it would look or anything. i'm clueless!

2. an orange and yellow look as well. same as above

i tried to browse for both but i find it a bit hard to manuver around Specktra.
TIA =]

Brie

Re: two looks i'd like done please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiS4ys
i have two requests:

1. a black and gold look please! i have some colors but I just cant imagine where to put it or how it would look or anything. i'm clueless!

TIA =]

i just did a look with those two in my youtube (link in sig) its pretty dramatic though!

AmiS4ys

Re: two looks i'd like done please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie
i just did a look with those two in my youtube (link in sig) its pretty dramatic though!

thanks love, thats what i need! =]

Fataliya

Um...I need a simple tutorial on how to use and blend Shadesticks and Paint Pots as an eyeshadow base.

I know, stupid, huh? =(

Tracey82

Can someone do a tutorial on how to apply eyeshadow when you have hooded/slightly droopy eyelids, thanks.

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
Um...I need a simple tutorial on how to use and blend Shadesticks and Paint Pots as an eyeshadow base.

I know, stupid, huh? =(

Nooo, don't say that! Do you mean a tutorial blending a Shadestick over an application of a Paint Pot, or individual tutorials?

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
Nooo, don't say that! Do you mean a tutorial blending a Shadestick over an application of a Paint Pot, or individual tutorials?

Something showing the exact application and blending of a shadestick if you're using it as an eyeshadow base. Same thing with a paintpot.

I own Sharkskin, and Lemon Chiffon Shadesticks, and bare study paintpot.

And I can't get either to work as an eyeshadow base, so I assume I'm doing it wrong. =(

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
Something showing the exact application and blending of a shadestick if you're using it as an eyeshadow base. Same thing with a paintpot.

I own Sharkskin, and Lemon Chiffon Shadesticks, and bare study paintpot.

And I can't get either to work as an eyeshadow base, so I assume I'm doing it wrong. =(

Aw, no worries! I'll try and do this tonight.
smiles.gif
I got rid of my Shadesticks... but maybe I can do a tutorial on the NYX Jumbo pencils... hmm. We'll see!