• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Requests - Post your tutorial requests here

mandragora

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrusoap
Hi!
I would love to know how to create a soft dewy glowing natural look for Asians. I can't live without my eyeliner but I would like a more natural look for summer!
<snip>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chpidou
I'm looking for a tut for a makeup like this (natural, glowy):

My absolute fave for a natural and glowy look is MissChievous' soft & glowy tutorial. HTH.

eulchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamster
Something using the colors from the from the MAC 2007 holiday collection.

ill try and see if i can come up with something for you the next few days.
winkiss.gif

mayenni

Hi Im totally new to makeup.I just bought L' oreal Hip eyeshadow duo in rascal and Flamboyant.I have no clue what to do with them.Can someone please make a tutorial on how to use duos.

Pariah

I would love a tutorial of this look, or a link if one has already been done! Sorry for the tiny photo, this is all I could find...

makeup.jpg

Brianne333

If anyone could come up with a good look that involved Frost pigment, Trax and Subtle pigment as the eye colors, I'd love to see it! I love those colors together, but would like to see if other people have some better ideas for a look with them.
greengrin.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulchen
ill try and see if i can come up with something for you the next few days.
winkiss.gif

thanks!

Lndsy

I would really, really appreciate a tutorial or a FOTD with Falling Star and Coppering. I really need some help figuring them out!

Thanks!

rbella

I would die for a tutorial on eyebrows. I know there are many but I need a specific tutorial for a blonde who has plucked her brows too much and has no clue how to get shape back or to keep from looking like the brows are brunette when I am done.

Also, a tutorial on foundation application with concealer, etc. for people with problem skin (acne scars, major redness, circles under eyes, etc.) would be awesome. Doesn't my skin sound pretty?

Thanks in advance!!

faeriedust

I would love a tutorial on applying blush for people with round and short faces. I see many people applyng blush on their cheekbones but I feel like I dont have cheekbones and I always apply blush on the apples of the cheek. Like roundish circles and I dont blend it towards the ears.

Karen_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamster
Something using the colors from the from the MAC 2007 holiday collection.

There is a tut for this at pursebuzz.com if you want to check it out

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by faeriedust
I would love a tutorial on applying blush for people with round and short faces. I see many people applyng blush on their cheekbones but I feel like I dont have cheekbones and I always apply blush on the apples of the cheek. Like roundish circles and I dont blend it towards the ears.

i could do that. i have a round face too!!! yay

chocolategoddes

id love to see really HIGH FASHION crazy runway looks

or whatever they do to victoria's secrete supermodel. oh i mean secret!

faeriedust

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
i could do that. i have a round face too!!! yay

great!!! But looking at your display pic, your face looks more oval than round. Maybe because my face is shorter than yours.

BarbaraM

hello everyone!
I would like a tutorial for the deluxe eyeshadows of urban decay
anybody motivated?
thank you very much
i hope someone kind will read this message
winks.gif