• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Requests - Post your tutorial requests here

DarthMO

Hi Ladies, I bought Delft Paint Pot, and I love the colour when swatched on my hand... But I'm not sure how to wear it on my eyelids. I'm not used to wearing strong colours on my eyelids. It'll be great if someone can help with a tutorial with 2 looks for Delft? Day & night? Thanks!

anjdes

Tutorial Request - Blush application

I'm sure I sound really stupid requesting for something like this , but I'd really like someone to post a tutorial on applying blush.Thanks!

dollypink

i've love to see how you think this was done:
aud1bq0.jpg

citrusoap

Hi!
I would love to know how to create a soft dewy glowing natural look for Asians. I can't live without my eyeliner but I would like a more natural look for summer!

Something like this is great
bottega_model_1_web.jpg

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecinder
A Smoking Eyes Quad tut would be soooo very helpful!!

ditto! i want one too..

angeliquea~+

Quote:
Originally Posted by daFilli
Hi everyone, I'm pretty basic when it comes to makeup, that's probably why this site is a Godsend but I really wanna learn how to create these type of looks....
73883772.jpg

73245131.jpg

I like how its smokey but not too heavy or cakey looking.
Can anybody reccomend a tut.? something detailed as I'm not that experienced...
weeping.gif
smiles.gif

I'm joining the Kim Kardashian makeup tutorial bandwagon!
rofl.gif

I especially love these looks (sorry pics arent the best)

kkmakeup1b.jpg

kkmakeup2.jpg

kimdj3.jpg

I'm a novice too so I'd love a tut explaining how to do a look like one of these!

alien21xx

I have Parrot, A Bluer Blue, Teal pigment and a lot of similar teal and blue colors but I don't really know how to use them for a day look! Please help! <3

ruthless

Loreal Fall 2007 Timless Seduction

I would really really really love for anyone to do a tutorial on the grey eye Penelope Cruz wears for those ads in the drugstore. The quality of the cosmetics is actually pretty good-I just can't replicate how it looks at home, I look kind of robotic gunmetal grey lol.

Nude lips, grey eyes..help a girl out!! Using the pallete block if you can.

hey

can someone do a tutorial with humid and black? (carbon or something else dark) I mainly want humid and maybe use the black to smoke it up a bit...umm i need this by next saturday for homecoming thanks :]

janwa09

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey
can someone do a tutorial with humid and black? (carbon or something else dark) I mainly want humid and maybe use the black to smoke it up a bit...umm i need this by next saturday for homecoming thanks :]

I did an EOTD using the colors you just mentioned...it's not a tut but I did break down where I placed each color. Hope this helps you
smiles.gif

Instead of Carbon I used Black Tied though and used Blackground Paint Pot as base.

http://specktra.net/showthread.php?p=866503#post866503

I_Love_Buffy

hi everyone..can someone please post a tutorial on how to do pouf hair? LOL. I like the way they look but never knew how to do it.thanks

.k.

I would like someone to post a tut using the smoky eyes holiday palette from antiquitease

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by .k.
I would like someone to post a tut using the smoky eyes holiday palette from antiquitease

check out pursebuzz on youtube.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamster
Something using the colors from the from the MAC 2007 holiday collection.

Ditto!