• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Requests - Post your tutorial requests here

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariane
Hi! i'd like to request a tutorial for pale dead looking...sort of old Gerard Way/Frank Iero 's make up... How do you do these with red eyeshadow? I need it for a project i'm doing for college so any help is pretty much appreciated. Please send me a PM if you do this tutorial.
picture:
http://www.mychemicalromance-br.com/.../helena_35.jpg

p.s.: sorry if i misspelled something..i'm in pain right now, my head aches a lot.

I love Helena's makeup. I'll see if I can do one if I can pick up Cranberry sometime soon like I've been planning.

xxyrbestbetxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan
Hi can anyone teach me how to cover up my ugly looking pores on my cheecks? Thanks a million

mac face primer is amazing at doing that. they also fill in lines so you just get that flawless base to start off with.

milota

Request - How to blend eyeshadow?

I'm not sure if this is where this post goes b/c I'm kind of new, but I have recently been playing around with blending the "outer v" and various shades together on my eyes, but it always turns out kind of splotchy looking. It looks like some parts were blended while other parts weren't, and no matter how much I try, the "unblended" splotches don't ever really blend in to the rest of the eyeshadow. Could it be the eyeshadow I'm using (Milani) or the brushes (from Target)?

If someone could do a tutorial on the technique they use to blend their eyeshadow, that would be awesome!
smiles.gif
Thanks!!

user79

Re: Request - How to blend eyeshadow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milota
I'm not sure if this is where this post goes b/c I'm kind of new, but I have recently been playing around with blending the "outer v" and various shades together on my eyes, but it always turns out kind of splotchy looking. It looks like some parts were blended while other parts weren't, and no matter how much I try, the "unblended" splotches don't ever really blend in to the rest of the eyeshadow. Could it be the eyeshadow I'm using (Milani) or the brushes (from Target)?

If someone could do a tutorial on the technique they use to blend their eyeshadow, that would be awesome!
smiles.gif
Thanks!!

Have you checked out this one?
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.p...light=blending

daFilli

Hi everyone, I'm pretty basic when it comes to makeup, that's probably why this site is a Godsend but I really wanna learn how to create these type of looks....
73883772.jpg

73245131.jpg

I like how its smokey but not too heavy or cakey looking.
Can anybody reccomend a tut.? something detailed as I'm not that experienced...
weeping.gif
smiles.gif

xxkissbangxx

I know this has been done before in many ways but would anyone have a nice yet very simple/clear tutorial for smokey eyes, especially for Asian girls? I've seen a couple of good ones but I'm a self-admtited newbie and I can't seem to follow (not cause of the tutorial, it's cause of me, lol). Thank you.
smiles.gif

clamster

I would love to see a tutorial on the new quad at nordstrom I think from the novel twist collection? Correct me if I am wrong. Comes out tomorrow I think

NicksWifey

I'm not sure if anyone has started a request like this, but I recently got Dark Soul pigment and I'm kinda lost what to do with it besides use it as an eyeliner.
Could someone possibly pair this with Black Tied and/or Knight Divine for a smokey eye?

PBunnieP

Can someone PLEASE do a everyday look for Asian eyes (single eyelid/ no crease) that DOESN"T involve fake eyelashes? I have one single eyelid and one double eyelid and it's very annoying to put on eye makeup. I know the best look is to use fake lashes but I can't be bothered with them every single day. I might post a tut myself one of these days when I have time but I want some new ideas.

thelilprincess

request for glowy/dewy skin look with Hyper Real Foundation

i know there are other tuts out there for glowy skin - but none using the Hyper Real Foundation. i have this pearlesque foundation and with my highlighter (Vanilla pigment, Barbie Loves MAC Pearl Sunshine) i am afraid i'll overdo it and look "shiny" instead of glowy. i do have a matte bronzer - the MA recommended it since she knew i was buying HyperReal.

can anyone do a tut using HyperREal to achieve that glowy look?

thanks!

EDIT: OMG!!! i just saw hyperRealGurl's avatar - that's the glowy dewy skin i want!!! can someone please please do a tut on that?

tiktakit

Hi
I have a deep set puppy eyes and i'd really like to see a tutorial how to make up them.. im a make up newbie so i don't have a lot of stuff, but i bought brushes, powder and several eye shadows (deep purple, bordo, pink, shimmering toffee, MAC jardin aires, kind of metal green (its called "Fly"), sparkling white, and two dark turquise). also i have pink blush, gold shimmer and mascara.. for lips i have stila purple glaze, ancient pink lipstick and a light red gloss. That's it, no foundation, no concealer..

please tell me how to make up my eyes! they so "puppy" look ..

oh and my skin tone is pinky ig it matters. pinks looks good for me.

uploading a pic.
(in the pic i was make up by make up artist for an occasion - i don't have these eye shadows, etc).

thank u so much!!

dior688

I am a beginner when it comes to applying eyeshaodows greater than 2 colors. Can somebody teach me how to put eyeshadows with different colors on brow bone, crease, lid, and outer corner. I have had a hard time matching colors with these places. Or I might have used the wrong brushes or applied incorrectly. Please help me! Thanks!
weeping.gif

mariecinder

I second the request for the Hilary Duff look on page two! I'd love to know how to get that smokey brown look.

Makeupfanatic

Hey im new to the forum and i would like a tutorial for dark skinned people and how to do eye makeup like rihanna and beyonce have their eyes, and also is there a good tutorial for smokey eye for really dark skin with pictures
thanks alot
(sorry for asking for soo much)

thelilprincess

i'd like to see more "one palettes" looks like magi has done here.

i have MAC Jewel and Crystal from October 2004 and MAC Delights and i don't even use all those colors. i feel like it's such a waste. especially Delights - so many people rave about Gorgeous Gold but it looks hideous when i try to use it. and i have no clue how to use Cinder from that palette.

even if you don't have the palettes, using colors from a set palette would be great!

i want to learn how to use colors from 1 palette so that i can travel much easier by just taking these for weekend trips rather than my whole collection.

thanks again!

minidictionary

Hi All,
cheerleader.gif

Im new here.
Im requesting for C Shock tutorial. Just bought Going banana & BigT and kinda blur how to mix these together. Or maybe i need to get the eyepopping n wondergrass to make it a nice combi.?
pls advice. Thanks
smiles.gif

Latest posts