• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Requests - Post your tutorial requests here

I would love to see a tutorial using only colors from the sephora summer blockbuster palette. I just got it, and it's awesome, but there are so many colors I hardly know where to start.

Punk

Help me with a tutorial

Hi, Im 16 yrs old, and I always just focus on my eyes, and make them really dramatic, and is can make me "unaproachable", especially around guys, and at school.

So I'm wondering if you could make me a tutorial with a face of makeup good for school, I love makeup, and different techniques.

I have really long strawberry blond hair, blue eyes, and few freckles, and fair.
And my style is vintage.

thanks
smiles.gif

j_absinthe

Re: Help me with a tutorial

I'm not sure if this thread is in the right section, but here's a few tips anyway...

Just go with a wash of Amber Lights over your lids, maybe some Yogurt to highlight the browbone and All That Glitters in the tearduct (or inner corner) to play up the redness in your strawberry blonde hair. Play your lashlines up with something fun, like Shimmermoss, Freshwater or Moonflower E/S, depending what shade of blue they are (if they're greyer, I'd play that up with Freshwater/Moonflower, if they're more greenish, then I'd play it up with Shimmermoss.) Perhaps some Tempting E/S in the outer V/outer crease of your eyes for something more sexy and dramatic, but still youthful.

A light brush of the cheeks with Pinch Me powder blush. Some Love Nectar Lustreglass over Pink Edge Lipglass pencil should make your lips pop.

Hope that helps.

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by minidictionary
Hi All,
cheerleader.gif

Im new here.
Im requesting for C Shock tutorial. Just bought Going banana & BigT and kinda blur how to mix these together. Or maybe i need to get the eyepopping n wondergrass to make it a nice combi.?
pls advice. Thanks
smiles.gif

You don't need to get Eyepopping and Wondergrass, but it always helps
winks.gif

Here's an idea:

Lay down a base of BASE LIGHT paint over your entire lid

Over that, pat GOING BANANAS

Apply a tiny amount of BIG T on your the inner corner of your lid.

Take a light, clean brush and brush BIG T up across your lid, into about the middle. Re-apply BIG T in the corner of your eye.

Take MELON pigment and apply in your crease. Use clean blending brush to soften the edges, blending GOING BANANAS and MELON into each other.

Line the outer 2/3 of your bottom lashline with SEA ME shadestick.

Line the entire lower lashline with BIG T, take clean brush and lightly blend

Use VANILLA pigment on your browbone.

Use whatever cheek and lip products that accentuate your particular face and skintone and there ya go.

shedas

Hello

I believe that I am not different from many girls who have a hard time working with pigments and using the right technique.
I would l-o-v-e to see a TUT with only pigments as e/s

thank you
cheerleader.gif

metoyou123

id love to learn a tutorial on how to use my MAC cosmetics bang on blue i have no idea of what to do something with this colour and ideas?

laguayaca

Sexy Red Lips for A Girl Like Me!

I want someone with more experience with makeup to show me some red lips you see my picture im a caramel skinned hispanic I want to wear red lips soooooooo bad but im so afraid because I have full lips and I really dont know what shade to try whether to try a liner with gloss, a lipstick or just a gloss. I would really appreciate someone that could show me what to do with a picture and description of what is used. Many Thanks!
hmm.gif

JessicaJules

Hi! First post, I'm nervous. LOL.

I just bought the Gentle Fume palette today and I was wondering if someone would mind giving a tutorial for that? I'm not sure where to use each color.

Devon

Hi girls! I've in my hands the pattermaker warm eyes palette, but I can't find any examples of how to use it
tong.gif
p
Has anyone realized a tutorial with those colors or that palette?

Thank you
wavey.gif

I'd love to see one of you talented girls try and recreate this look, with a tutorial of course
smiles.gif

From the girls aloud new video.
girlsaloudhi0.jpg

daFilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemagician
I'd love to see one of you talented girls try and recreate this look, with a tutorial of course
smiles.gif

From the girls aloud new video.
girlsaloudhi0.jpg

Hi, just thought i'd tell u that its mainly false eyelashes, the girls are wearing a specific eyelash [upper and lower] from Shu Uemura which were limited edition =[ i forgot the name but i remember the makeup artist for the vid telling us about it.