• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Requests - Post your tutorial requests here

Blush

I'd like a tut about how to contour your face with MSF

and

a tut about how to apply sun powders ( terraccotta )

Thanks.

berri_yumz

Can some one do a tutorial for how to make very small eyes look much much bigger and open? Also, How to line them on the bottom in such a way that they don't look smaller, but bigger instead?

Also, a tutorial on how to do facial highlights/contouring to minimize a wider nose would be nice.
greengrin.gif

Lastly, a tutorial to achieve very nude looking lips, like this:

http://xs413.xs.to/xs413/07116/meiku03.jpg
http://xs413.xs.to/xs413/07116/makeupscan.jpg
That adresses how to get around having two toned lips (top darker than the bottom) and having a natural lipline.

Thanks~

tingting

hi i would like to see tutorials on those long lashes for upper and lower lash that brighten up the eye and also how to apply 2 layers of fake lashes......

thanksSss...

txdixie

I have always loved the sheer, creamy dewy blush look. I have always been nervous to try liquid or cream blush...afraid I will just smear it everywhere lol. Anyone wanna do a clean spring/summer look with this type of cheek?

TM26

I hope this hasn't been asked yet but I would love to see Ashley_v85 do a tutorial, when she has time of course, on the two looks she did with the sweetie cake quad and the pandamoium quad. Both looks are gorgeous

foxyqt

i'd really like to know how to create a 'double line' with 2 different colored eyeliners =)

mistress_murky

Where to post... request for false eyelashes on lower lashline?

Hi everyone...

I'm not sure where to put this request, but can anyone tell me/show me how to apply falsies to the lower lash line? I'm used to putting them on my upper lashes, but I've never used them before on the lower lashes...

Any help will be appreicated greatly.
smiles.gif

Brianne333

I would really love to see more NEUTRAL tutorials that are sexy and not so plain. Bonus if that tutorial is done without falsies or tightlining.

Specifically for me because I like a more neutral look most days without looking "blah" and yet without being "too much" for everyday wear. I really like neutral looks lately where you can TELL I'm wearing makeup and it's a little sexy and yet it still retains a more natural feeling (a neutral eye with a subtle smokiness perhaps?).
clap.gif

cha_reeza

I dunno if anyone has already made one for this look (I'm pretty sure there's none ever since I signed up at least) but I was wondering if someone can make a tut for the eye makeup of those hot girls from the show The Search for the Next Doll...

they just look gorgeous everytime and the glitters on their eyes are just fab. Dunno what they used for that tho

wan

Hi can anyone teach me how to cover up my ugly looking pores on my cheecks? Thanks a million

mariane

Hi! i'd like to request a tutorial for pale dead looking...sort of old Gerard Way/Frank Iero 's make up... How do you do these with red eyeshadow? I need it for a project i'm doing for college so any help is pretty much appreciated. Please send me a PM if you do this tutorial.
picture:
http://www.mychemicalromance-br.com/.../helena_35.jpg

p.s.: sorry if i misspelled something..i'm in pain right now, my head aches a lot.

Latest posts