• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Requests - Post your tutorial requests here

bambibrneyes

I would really love for someone to teach the new wave makeup look. i believe its call HD.
thmbup.gif

MAC-Addict03

I have a request for a tutorial! I just got the 5 Haute High Jinks pigment set from Mac holiday collection. The colors are so pretty but it would be nice to see a tutorial on this. Thanks!

specktra_rocks.gif
yahoo.gif

tina8084

Hi! I never wear eyeshadow but i would like to start. I have tried it but it just doesn't look right to me. I have large eyelids so I'm not exactly sure how I should be applying the eyeshadow. Can anyone help me please????

obscuria

I would love it if someone did a tutorial on how to depot the new quads i.e. from the spring color forecast. I'm scared to even attempt to do this on my own right now.

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out!

how do i use fascinating eye pencil as a base?

im not sure what technique and brushes to use.

pictures and different ideas on how to use "fascinating" appreciated!

thanks guys
greengrin.gif
!

spectrolite

Re: how do i use fascinating eye pencil as a base?

Sometimes I use it before I apply my brow highlight to intensify the colour. I apply just a bit by drawing a line in the area I want and then pat it down and blend with my #252
smiles.gif

GhanaianGeisha

Eye Makeup for hooded eyes?

Hi all!

I was wondering whether anybody would be able to give me any tips as to how to apply AND blend eyeshow to people with hooded eyes.

I have a hooded eye (where the skin folds over the crease, essentially eliminating any sort of definate crease) and so I have never been able to apply eyeshadows and it's very frustrating as I want to be able to blend beautiful colours and enhance my eye colour too!

I'd really appreciate the advice!

Steph xxx
choochoo.gif

dietcokeg

Re: Eye Makeup for hooded eyes?

I find when it comes to hooded eyes Enkore and MichellePhan have the best techniques out there - if you havent heared of the i highly suggest checking them out on Youtube.

CajunFille'

Hi! I would really love it if someone could do a tutorial on this look of Leona Lewis'. When I saw this pic I thought she looked amazing. What a beautiful eye. It made me think of my GreasePaint Sticks. If you have one could you please use it? Thanks so much.
tmz0o29zykxeyzxo.jpg

thelilprincess

i live in SoCal and would love to see some tutorials on some spring/summer looks. it would be great to vary from simple subtle colors (browns, corals) to a bit offbeat colors (greens, blues) - but avoid the heavy look. thanks!

Latest posts