Two eye brushes you can't live without!

faetis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcokeg
239 and 224 for me!

seconded, those are the two i have, and I feel like I've been able to do everything I want to do with those. I also really like the 242.

kittykit

239 and 217! I use 239 everyday to highlight my brow bones, 217 + 239 are a must for my eye makeup
smiles.gif

GlamBrunette

239 for shadow and the 266 angled brush for eyeliner/brows. I'm more about lining my eyes with shadow daily then wearing full on shadow everyday so I need my 266
smiles.gif
. I love the 219 for my crease and outer v, it's also great for blending out pencil liner.

summerblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCupcake
Wow, thanks for all the answers! I'm deffinetly leaning towards 217 or 224. Such a hard decision!

Go with the 217. You can always pick up the 224 at a later date. In the interim, you can go to Walmart & pick up Revlon's blending brush for about $7 which is equivalent to the 224. I like it better than the 224 because the 224 is too soft/flimsy, IMO, while Revlon's brush is denser & more sturdy. Even gossmakeupartist on youtube likes the Revlon brush better.

fallenang3l211

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Same here, except 252 is probably my runner up. Couldn't live without the 217 & 227 though. I use them everyday!

i forgot my 227 one time when i slept over at my bfs house and i felt so lost! i don't have the 252...what do you like using it for? i have a 242 but i don't reach for it much, usually when i want to pack on mes with fix+

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
If I could only choose 2, I'd have two 217s! lol actually, I've got three

i have 3 as well! only because i was able to pick up 2 from a cco. i have one for neutrals, one for darker es/pigments, and one for pps/cream shadows!

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenang3l211
i forgot my 227 one time when i slept over at my bfs house and i felt so lost! i don't have the 252...what do you like using it for? i have a 242 but i don't reach for it much, usually when i want to pack on mes with fix+

I like using it for the lid or to highlight my brow arch, but it also works to blend out the edges of color in the crease or outer V.

Penn

The 224 is great for blending, better than the 217 I think. However with the 217 it places colour better than the 224 in my opinion, so I find the 217 more versatile, However if you already have a brush for packing on colour then the 224 would be better.

For me, I've been reaching for the 239 and the 226 [LE] a lot lately.