UD & Pulp Fiction

nikkideevah

Quote: Confession: We're diehard Pulp Fiction fans here at#UDHQ. That's why we've created this ultra-limited-edition PULP FICTION lineup. Our inspiration? None other than the badass Mrs. Mia Wallace. Coming 7/16/14 to UrbanDecay.com!

BrknFlwr85

Holy smokes that looks awesome! I hope we get to see actual product pics before it goes up or sells out because I don't want to order everything on impulse. Ugh why does this always happen when I'm trying to save for other collections?! Lol

BrainsAndBeauty

Subscribed!
flower.gif

BrainsAndBeauty

I wonder how much the little eyeshadow palette is going to be since there is only three full size shadow pans and two halves?

lipstickology

I just want to know the finish on that lipstick before I decide if I'm going to obsess over it or not, haha!

Heidi K

Is it just me or does that palette look a little like the Naked Basics?
I hope it's not like repackaged products. Cos that lipstick looks a little Gash-y too if you ask me.

Heidi K

Here's another pic of the products. Source: http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/07/08/urban-decay-pulp-fiction-collection-red-lipstick/

Also, last night I saw listings on eBay for the palette and lipstick with actual pics of the products, but they are gone now. After my excitement died down a bit, I don't think this collection is anything special. I will more than likely skip unless the lipstick is especially gorgeous.

I saw the postings on eBay too. I was like for real? Somebody on Redditt actually bought them.

Heidi K

**love the eyeshadow names btw**
Those are from the ebay listings. The listing location was Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. I know UD has a distribution center in FL. I wonder if someone got sneaky.

BrknFlwr85

Is it just me or does that palette look a little like the Naked Basics?
I hope it's not like repackaged products. Cos that lipstick looks a little Gash-y too if you ask me.
It does look like Naked Basics a lot. I saw on the back of the palette it says "three never-before-seen shades and two current exclusives," so I'm guessing that two of the shades are just renamed.
th_dunno.gif

I LOVE the idea of a Pulp Fiction collection, but it just isn't as exciting as when I saw the promo image the first time. Since it does look so much like Naked Basics, I wouldn't even consider it because the packaging is cheap cardboard.

It seems like it was a last minute collection that they put together or they just didn't want to put a lot of money into making it bigger. Who knows, maybe it could be a test run to see if they could do other iconic movie collections in the future (or I'm just wishful thinking).

pandorablack

I'm not terribly excited about this one. The eyeshadow colors are very very basic and I already own a red urban decay lipstick (F Bomb). I'm considering the nail polish though.

BrainsAndBeauty

I'm not terribly excited about this one. The eyeshadow colors are very very basic and I already own a red urban decay lipstick (F Bomb). I'm considering the nail polish though. 
I'm a sucker for packaging so I want it all - even if the palette is tiny and reminds me of the Naked Basics palette. I am feeling that nail polish though! :eyelove: I can see how each piece of this collection fits into the theme except for the Heavy Metal Glitter (silver?) eyeliner. Any ideas anyone? It just seems out of place - like they shoe horned it in.

pandorablack

I can see how each piece of this collection fits into the theme except for the Heavy Metal Glitter (silver?) eyeliner. Any ideas anyone? It just seems out of place - like they shoe horned it in.
Yeah, I don't think glitter eyeliner is very pulp fiction-y. I don't even remember glitter eyeliner being a thing in the 90s, when Pulp Fiction came out.

I do think I need that nail polish. I'm tempted to go for the red lipstick too but I don't know that I want yet another red lipstick. I have so many...

Latest posts