UD & Pulp Fiction

BrainsAndBeauty

Thank you for the pics and swatches, @Reneemelancon. I'm still #TeamBuyEverything when it comes to the Pulp Fiction collection. The new Velvet eyeliners are beautiful, too. I'll save those for a different haul.
flower.gif

pandorablack

Just thought I'd share Kandee Johnson's tutorial for this look. I love her videos, personally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmliheI6guM

BrknFlwr85

Just thought I'd share Kandee Johnson's tutorial for this look. I love her videos, personally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmliheI6guM
You're about 3 days late, I posted the link to her video already. Thanks for sharing though, her look turned out very nice.
smiles.gif

sullenxriot182

I heard a couple people say the lipstick is just F-Bomb renamed. Has anyone found a side by side swatch yet? Urban Decay seems to like to rename stuff but I don't think they look close enough lol. If anything, I definitely want the palette.

LeighLeigh

Well, I love the look of that nail polish...the price and the fact that there's a liner for the lipstick is also pulling me in.

Melrose

I like the concept just because I love the movie but the colors look a little boring to me. I know Uma Thurman wore the original chanel vamp nail polish ( before they reformulated the color) and I actually owned it at the time. I remember the frenzy over that color. It was so deep and lovely there wasn't much like it back then in the 90's at that time, now there's a lot of dupes. These colors just aren't grabbing me. I'm trying to be sensible and remind myself that I haven't touched either one of my Oz palettes in about a year. Likely a skip for me :(

Dany

I like the concept just because I love the movie but the colors look a little boring to me. I know Uma Thurman wore the original chanel vamp nail polish ( before they reformulated the color) and I actually owned it at the time. I remember the frenzy over that color. It was so deep and lovely there wasn't much like it back then in the 90's at that time, now there's a lot of dupes. These colors just aren't grabbing me. I'm trying to be sensible and remind myself that I haven't touched either one of my Oz palettes in about a year. Likely a skip for me
ssad.gif
Yeah I feel that, was excited when I saw the packaging but on closer inspection I'm not sure I'd get anything from this, pretty interested in the lipstick still but it looks too familiar like someone else said.

katiek2012

oh mah stars, i want the eyeshadow palette SO BAD. this will be perfect for travel, it has every neutral you need. i also love the quote on the back ;)
i'm so happy, because 3 of my favorite movies and tv shows are getting collections this fall!
pulp fiction, the simpsons, AND rocky horror?? i'm taking it all.

DILLIGAF

I like the concept just because I love the movie but the colors look a little boring to me. I know Uma Thurman wore the original chanel vamp nail polish ( before they reformulated the color) and I actually owned it at the time. I remember the frenzy over that color. It was so deep and lovely there wasn't much like it back then in the 90's at that time, now there's a lot of dupes. These colors just aren't grabbing me. I'm trying to be sensible and remind myself that I haven't touched either one of my Oz palettes in about a year. Likely a skip for me
ssad.gif
I've used my Glinda palette once.
001_unsure.gif

BrainsAndBeauty

I heard a couple people say the lipstick is just F-Bomb renamed. Has anyone found a side by side swatch yet? Urban Decay seems to like to rename stuff but I don't think they look close enough lol. If anything, I definitely want the palette.
Phyrra Nyx posted a YouTube video with comparison swatches of Mrs. Mia Wallace and several other red UD lipsticks. Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sqWuJAwmEU