UD & Pulp Fiction

crystalunicorn

If I weren't such an Urban Decay and Pulp Fiction fan, I would be skipping this collection, too. But I am so.... #TeamBuyEverything! :eyelove:
I'm a huge pulp fiction fan as well! Which is making me sad to skip this :(. To be honest though, something may jump into my cart on release day lol.

heateher

I must have that palette. Here is to hoping it is still avaliable a week after the release date! Temptalia also has swatches of everything up.

bratcat138

It is priced at $34
smiles.gif
Is the lipstick also named Mrs. Mia Wallace and is the it at regular price or?

pandorablack

Phyrra Nyx posted a YouTube video with comparison swatches of Mrs. Mia Wallace and several other red UD lipsticks. Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sqWuJAwmEU
Oooh thank you. I've been wondering how the Mrs. Mia Wallace lipstick compares to F Bomb, which I already own. Ok, that Mia Wallace lipstick is officially a skip for me, it's just too similar to F Bomb.

The palette, imo, is a little boring and I already have a lot of similar shades of eye shadow.

The nail polish is pretty awesome though, and i don't have a blood red nail polish so that's probably the only thing I'd buy from this collection.

Considering the glitter eyeliner too.

breatheonbeat

really want the palette... i use basics all the time, so i think it'd be a decent investment...
you guys don't think this release will be crazy like naked 3 or anything, right?

crystalunicorn

really want the palette... i use basics all the time, so i think it'd be a decent investment...  you guys don't think this release will be crazy like naked 3 or anything, right?
Honestly, I probably don't think so. There doesn't seem to be much hype over this collection. I've seen online that many people feel that it's too basic and that the colors (palette/lipstick/liner) are extremely dupeable. There is a large cult following with the film, so of course things most likely are going to be bought by people who love the film even if some don't care for the items too much. There are also fans who will probably skip due to the “basic-ness” of this collection. I believe the lipstick and or liner will be a big hit though. But imo, it won't be as crazy as naked 3.

breatheonbeat

Honestly, I probably don't think so. There doesn't seem to be much hype over this collection. I've seen online that many people feel that it's too basic and that the colors (palette/lipstick/liner) are extremely dupeable. There is a large cult following with the film, so of course things most likely are going to be bought by people who love the film even if some don't care for the items too much. There are also fans who will probably skip due to the “basic-ness” of this collection. I believe the lipstick and or liner will be a big hit though. But imo, it won't be as crazy as naked 3.
that's what i was hoping. i like the movie and just never have matte(ish) neutrals, so i figure rather than get another basics right away, get this because it's cute... but i don't want to be dealing with the usually chaos that surrounds a release, just for (imo) special packaging on something i am just restocking on.

Sylvia60

Loving those liners! Very pretty look
I'm looking forward to trying those liners.

Quote: Originally Posted by pandorablack [ . . . ]
The nail polish is pretty awesome though, and i don't have a blood red nail polish so that's probably the only thing I'd buy from this collection. [ . . . ]
Yes, I'm also loving that nail polish.