UD & Pulp Fiction

SunnieDay2

Would it be possible for you to do comparison swatches of Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners in Smoke, Desperation, and Velvet Lure?

MissPrisssy

I hope this comes to the Macy's near me so I can use my discount! I need the lipstick and nail polish. I don't love the palette but I have to have that packaging!

DeeDee2013

Interesting! I work for Miramax and remember the day our Marketing Rep ordered a bunch of UD items to test. Now I know why!

breatheonbeat

I asked sephora and they have no idea. none of the bloggers had a different release date, but no one actually says the other retailers will launch today either.... sooo who knows haha

stephshopaholic

It's up on UD, just ordered the palette and lipstick. I wanted the lip pencil too but idk I don't wear lip liner all the time so I wasn't sure if it was worth it for me.

BrainsAndBeauty

It's up on UD, just ordered the palette and lipstick. I wanted the lip pencil too but idk I don't wear lip liner all the time so I wasn't sure if it was worth it for me.
Thanks for the heads up! Perfect timing too since I just finished doing my nails. I ordered everything. Can't wait to play!

katiek2012

I was hoping it would be available at midnight, but I guess not.

UD releases usually seem to become available on their site the day of early morning around 6am-9am PST (Sorry! I live in California). But then again, you never really know with any online release.

Quote: Originally Posted by breatheonbeat

I asked sephora and they have no idea. none of the bloggers had a different release date, but no one actually says the other retailers will launch today either.... sooo who knows haha
That's strange, i ordered mine at around 12:30. maybe it's an east coast/west coast thing?
Also, I noticed that when i went in to buy it, there was no crazy spread or image of it when you first enter the site. you kinda have to dig in the 'what's new' section.

BrainsAndBeauty

I'm still debating whether I should get the palette or not, I'm just staring at it in my bag lol
Do you have the Naked Basics palette? If yes, then you might want to skip it. However, if you love everything Urban Decay, are a sucker for limited editions and are a fan of Pulp Fiction, grab it!

gabzillaa

Do you have the Naked Basics palette? If yes, then you might want to skip it. However, if you love everything Urban Decay, are a sucker for limited editions and are a fan of Pulp Fiction, grab it!
You got me there! Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie and I had an Urban Decay obsession a few years back, AND don't have Naked Basics! Buying it now!!!
yahoo.gif