UD & Pulp Fiction

BrainsAndBeauty

Yeah, I don't think glitter eyeliner is very pulp fiction-y. I don't even remember glitter eyeliner being a thing in the 90s, when Pulp Fiction came out. Exactly! I just don't get it, although I'll probably still buy it. Since I love silver glitter. :eyelove: I do think I need that nail polish. I'm tempted to go for the red lipstick too but I don't know that I want yet another red lipstick. I have so many...
You can never have too many shades of red. :naughty: I'm also drawn to the packaging! I love UD's signature gunmetal packaging, but it looks like the lipstick, glitter eyeliner and nail polish have black detailing in this collection. I find it very chic! :eyelove:

pandorablack

I'm also drawn to the packaging! I love UD's signature gunmetal packaging, but it looks like the lipstick, glitter eyeliner and nail polish have black detailing in this collection. I find it very chic!
eyelove.gif
I like the packaging too.

Maybe I do need that red lipstick. And the liner. It IS a great shade of red

But now that I've seen your tutorial I kinda want more of the Moody Blooms collection from mac. And then there's a new mac collection coming out tonight for Nordstrom's Anniversary...

MUST BUY ALL THE THINGS.

BrainsAndBeauty

I like the packaging too. Maybe I do need that red lipstick. And the liner. It IS a great shade of red  But now that I've seen your tutorial I kinda want more of the Moody Blooms collection from mac. And then there's a new mac collection coming out tonight for Nordstrom's Anniversary... MUST BUY ALL THE THINGS.
Aw! Thanks for checking out my video! Moody Blooms really caught me off guard. I had originally planned on skipping that collection. So glad I didn't! Seriously! MAC is killing us with collections this year! Stalking up on boxes of ramen noodles because that they only way I'm going to be able to afford everything. #TeamBuyEverything

pandorablack

#TeamBuyEverything
I have extra money this month, otherwise I would not have such a haul. I've already purchased three MAC lipsticks, MAC foundation and concealer, some Mary Kay skincare (the majority of their timewise products) Anastasia of Beverley Hills brow pencil, UD primer potion, and Sephora false eyelashes.

I'd better stock up on ramen noodles...

BrainsAndBeauty

I have extra money this month, otherwise I would not have such a haul. I've already purchased three MAC lipsticks, MAC foundation and concealer, some Mary Kay skincare (the majority of their timewise products) Anastasia of Beverley Hills brow pencil, UD primer potion, and Sephora false eyelashes.  I'd better stock up on ramen noodles...
:lmao:

shedontusejelly

The colors look a little boring and I feel the packaging could have been a lot better imo. Still excited to see swatches and comparisons though.

Reneemelancon

Here's a pic I took today , our store (macys New Orleans ) received the shipment yesterday , it won't go out until next week but I wanted to make testers to swatch early lol

Reneemelancon

I can swatch everything and upload tomorrow ! Collection includes :; one red lip stick , one matching lip liner (both deeper than 69) ,the shadow palette , a gorgeous red polish , perversion (the newest UD mascara) with a sample tube of subversion (the new primer ) , full size subversion , 5 new "velvet " liners in colors lure , lush , plushie, minx and cult (all in the new velvet formula and have creamy finish ) I forgot which goes to which but there is a blue , green is cult , grey , plushie Is purple and a brown liner.

BrainsAndBeauty

Here's a pic I took today , our store (macys New Orleans ) received the shipment yesterday , it won't go out until next week but I wanted to make testers to swatch early lol
Thank you for the pic! :eyelove:
I can swatch everything and upload tomorrow ! Collection includes :; one red lip stick , one matching lip liner (both deeper than 69) ,the shadow palette , a gorgeous red polish , perversion (the newest UD mascara) with a sample tube of subversion (the new primer ) , full size subversion , 5 new "velvet " liners in colors lure , lush , plushie, minx and cult (all in the new velvet formula and have creamy finish ) I forgot which goes to which but there is a blue , green is cult , grey , plushie Is purple and a brown liner.
Oooh! So many new things! How fun! I'm really interested in the Subversion Lash Primer. If you get a chance to test it out, please let us know what you think. 5 new Velvet liners? Yes! I need more eyeliners like I need a hole in the head, but I still want them! That would awesome if you could post swatch pics! Thank you for taking the time to do that.
Oh and the heavy metal glitter liner which is black and silver glitter mixed , very pretty
I was thinking about skipping the Heavy Metal liner, but now that I know it's silver and black glitter mixed, I have to have it. :eyelove:
It is priced at $34 :)
Awesome! Thank you! Now I can budget accordingly.

Heidi K

Do you guys remember a while back when Urban Decay had a poll on their website about voting for new single eyeshadows? There were a couple from the Vice palettes and one or two from the OZ palettes in the running. I can NOT find that poll anywhere. I want to know which one got the most votes.

BrainsAndBeauty

Do you guys remember a while back when Urban Decay had a poll on their website about voting for new single eyeshadows? There were a couple from the Vice palettes and one or two from the OZ palettes in the running. I can NOT find that poll anywhere. I want to know which one got the most votes.
I remember that. I guess they took it down after they collected all the information that they needed. We'll probably find out which shade was the winner if they release it in a special palette or something.

Reneemelancon

Swatches :) and a look my beautiful co worker did using palette , heavy metal liner , subversion , perversion mascara and lip liner /lipstick

BrknFlwr85

@Reneemelancon Thanks for the pics and swatches! I have a question about the Subversion primer, it is little fibers or more like a mascara formula? I hope it's not fibers because those are so irritating on the eyes and Tarte just came out with their own version.