UK Posters - What brands would you like to see (more widely) available in the UK?

ilovegreen

Totally agree with NYX & Loreal Hip. I'd like to see Cover Girl over here and Victoria's secrets widely available as you can only get it in the departure lounge of UK airports

user68

I agree with NYX and also Milani. It would also be great if when they do become available they're not rip off prices like everything else
ssad.gif

It would also be great if Shu had a UK website, you can get some of the things from SPACE.NK but the selection is so limited.

ilovegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furrinalia
I agree with NYX and also Milani.

Milani is over here. It's available in some afro caribbean hair shops.

Lissa

Off the top of my head, I would love to see MUFE, Cargo, Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret, Lorac, Kiss My Face, Mary Kay, Paula's Choice, Biosilk, Milani, mark.....more widely available (or even just available here).

Thank god for ebay.

Bring back Sephora! A Sephora in every town and city in the UK!!!

vocaltest

Smashbox, MUFE!!!, L'oreal HIP, NYX, Milani... basically what every else has said! I think Cover Girl must be available here because (this is gonna sound so cheap hehe) in Canterbury every weds and fri theres the market, and the 'make up man' which I call him is there and he sells bourjois.. rimmel.. etc and he sometimes has cover girl stuff? dunno where he gets it tho!!

I so wish Sephora was still here... saying that, I live pretty close to the channel tunnel/dover port and in cite europe there's a sephora. it takes me slightly less time to get to france than it does to london! just more expensive obviously! AND most things are slightly cheaper there, including benefit & urban decay yay!

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
Off the top of my head, I would love to see MUFE, Cargo, Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret, Lorac, Kiss My Face, Mary Kay, Paula's Choice, Biosilk, Milani, mark.....more widely available (or even just available here).

Thank god for ebay.

Bring back Sephora! A Sephora in every town and city in the UK!!!

I'm 99.9% sure that Bath and Body Works was here... there was deffo a store in Bluewater near me when it first opened because I got a gift set thing from there, maybe it folded like Sephora?
ssad.gif
!

ritchieramone

I'd also like some NYX and for MUFE to be easier to get hold of. I really liked Sephora's own range of make-up, but I only got to visit one store in NY and I've used up my haul now.

Going a bit off-topic, but I'd like for fcuk make-up to be available again. Some things appear on eBay from time to time but I assume they must be at least a few years old. However, perhaps the range is still available somewhere and I just don't know about it?
th_dunno.gif

glam8babe

NYX
Makeup Forever
Cargo (its in 'BIGGER' sainsburys stores but i dont understand why they cant sell it in boots or anywhere)
Bath and Body Works
Milani
L'oreal HIP
Victorias Secret
Anastacia
Smashbox (although they are startin to sell it in Alpha duty Free at airports which is a start)
Armani (i've never seen an armani makeup counter near me at all and not even on the Boots website even though it has a section for it in the makeup part)

and i wish we didnt have to wait months n months after new things being released in places like the US

actually i just wish we had huge Sephoras all around the UK

hey hun do you have a house of fraser near you, or harvey nichols? they stock armani in both of those near me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
NYX
Makeup Forever
Cargo (its in 'BIGGER' sainsburys stores but i dont understand why they cant sell it in boots or anywhere)
Bath and Body Works
Milani
L'oreal HIP
Victorias Secret
Anastacia
Smashbox (although they are startin to sell it in Alpha duty Free at airports which is a start)
Armani (i've never seen an armani makeup counter near me at all and not even on the Boots website even though it has a section for it in the makeup part)

and i wish we didnt have to wait months n months after new things being released in places like the US

actually i just wish we had huge Sephoras all around the UK

melliquor

Smashbox is now being sold in John Lewis in Oxford Street.

I would like the Loreal Hip e/s. I have heard these are really good.

Shepherdess

I love this thread!

Okay for me it'd have to be quite a few:
-nyx
-makeup forever (I know there's one store in London, but there needs to be more stores)
-loreal hip
-bath and body works
-sephora (why oh why did they have to go and close the stores down)
ssad.gif

-moonflower-

^ Look in you local chemists for Smashbox. All the small ones round here sell it.

You all have so much more brands available to you than we do in Ireland!
I can't get:
Barrry M, the nearest Superdrug to me is on the other side of the country
Urban Decay
GOSH, they used to sell it in Roches, but Debenhams took it over and got rid of it
ssad.gif

Too Faced
B Never To Bust To Be Beautiful

Sephora would be brilliant to have, I go when I'm in France but I'd like one here
L'Oreal Hip would be nice too (I've seen this in a Boots store in London, I think it was in/near one of the bigger tube stations.
MUFE would be great too

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdavidcameron
hey hun do you have a house of fraser near you, or harvey nichols? they stock armani in both of those near me!

theres 2 house of frasers near me but neither have armani

Latest posts