UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

Do you think the new Lightscapade looks more yellow/orange/beige than the old one? I swear mine have a lot more pink and blue and less yellow/orange than the one Temptalia has reviewed. I think I will pick up a new one when it comes out anyway, whether it's the same or not. Won't bother with Porcelain Pink, it's been repromoted so many times now, plus it's pretty, but not my favourite MSF anyway.

welcome back! sorry to hear about your SO but i hope that he manages to get a new job very soon. and yup lightscapade is coming back which is awesome! it should be the first thursday for stores but hopefully the tuesday before that for online :)
Paws isn't well today, he was sick in the night and has been hiding under our bed most of the day. He did get up and have some fishy treats and milk and went out for half an hour, but has just gone upstairs again. Poor thing. :(

Mac-Guy

Paws isn't well today, he was sick in the night and has been hiding under our bed most of the day. He did get up and have some fishy treats and milk and went out for half an hour, but has just gone upstairs again. Poor thing. :(
Handpick yours to avoid disappointment. My store only had a few that were more blue/pink based and the majority were rather orange-mandarine-beige which did not look like the original version at all. Or do a CP if you can't get to the store.

LMD84

Handpick yours to avoid disappointment. My store only had a few that were more blue/pink based and the majority were rather orange-mandarine-beige which did not look like the original version at all. Or do a CP if you can't get to the store.
I am getting worried about ordering mine from the website now but I have no choice :( I want one that looks like my original!

Anitacska

Thanks Lou. He is a bit better now, just had abit more food and went outside a bit. Fluff has been bouncing around like crazy, so Paws has been hiding away under our bed.

You could maybe order a few of them from Debenhams and just return the ones you don't like? Or if you like, I'm more than happy to go and pick one up for you, but obviously there's the added postage cost. :(

Eleentje

Oh no, hope he'll get well soon. It's a good sign that he did eat at least a little bit.

Quote: Originally Posted by Anitacska

I also find it all those collections coming out at the same time overwhelming, and the holiday collections are going to be released soon as well. I'm glad I'm not getting much from the Fall/Cindy collection. I am thinking of getting only the Blue Steel and Emerald Dusk pigments.
I think I'll get the Lady Grey quad from MMO instead of Parlor Smoke, but I need to see more swatches of the latter.

ilexica

welcome back! sorry to hear about your SO but i hope that he manages to get a new job very soon. and yup lightscapade is coming back which is awesome! it should be the first thursday for stores but hopefully the tuesday before that for online :)
Thank you for the kind words, me too! I haven't yet decided whether to stalk the website or go down there. You're right, Christine's doesn't look as pretty as the old ones. Hopefully I can get one with blue veining, but I'd be happy with anything in all honesty. I'm just glad it'll be beginning of the month so I should have a tiny bit of spare cash to treat myself!

Anita, I hope your cat's OK. One of our old troopers passed away last week (she was 15) and my, you don't half get attached! I hope Paws picks up and feels his usual self soon. Does he go out, have you tried giving him the once over to check he doesn't have any bites or sore bits? Is he drinking water at his normal rate? No sneezing, vomiting etc?

Eleentje

I hope all of you girls who want to get the more blue/pinky veined Lightscapades will succeed :)
What are you girls going to buy from Posh Paradise collection?
The more swatches I see, the more stuff I want, it seems.
I want Rare Exotic, Deliciously Forbidden and (I want to try my luck with) Naked Bliss mattenes and Half-Wild, Nubile, Imaginary and Genuine Treasure paint pots.
I'm going to be in trouble with this one!
holysheep.gif

LMD84

I hope all of you girls who want to get the more blue/pinky veined Lightscapades will succeed :)
What are you girls going to buy from Posh Paradise collection?
The more swatches I see, the more stuff I want, it seems.
I want Rare Exotic, Deliciously Forbidden and (I want to try my luck with) Naked Bliss mattenes and Half-Wild, Nubile, Imaginary and Genuine Treasure paint pots.
I'm going to be in trouble with this one!
holysheep.gif
i shall be getting treasure hunt, genuine treasure as well as the blue one and deliciously forbidden mattene :)

nazia

Hi guys!

I'm looking forward to the new Paint Pots, but really need to figure out if I truly need anymore makeup! The drawer I actually keep my gel/cream eyeliners, powder/pigment eyeshadows and cream eyeshadows in is absolutely stuffed! I went to the CCO at Bicester Village this weekend and bought Universal Mix Pigment and could barely fit it into the drawer.

Talking about the CCO, they didn't have much MAC in, or even much makeup really. They had a few Fashion Flower items in stock (the eyeshadows, a couple of lipgelees), some of the Surf Baby items, a few pigments and that's all I can really remember. I still managed to spend a fair bit though!

I also got a nice watch from Michael Kors which I can't stop admiring. The women in the MK store were absolutely lovely as well, so that helped!

What has everyone else been upto?

LMD84

Hi guys!

I'm looking forward to the new Paint Pots, but really need to figure out if I truly need anymore makeup! The drawer I actually keep my gel/cream eyeliners, powder/pigment eyeshadows and cream eyeshadows in is absolutely stuffed! I went to the CCO at Bicester Village this weekend and bought Universal Mix Pigment and could barely fit it into the drawer.

Talking about the CCO, they didn't have much MAC in, or even much makeup really. They had a few Fashion Flower items in stock (the eyeshadows, a couple of lipgelees), some of the Surf Baby items, a few pigments and that's all I can really remember. I still managed to spend a fair bit though!

I also got a nice watch from Michael Kors which I can't stop admiring. The women in the MK store were absolutely lovely as well, so that helped!

What has everyone else been upto?
oh tell me about it! my cabinet is getting very full and am thinking i need another storage thing of some kind!

and that is a shame they didn't have much for sale - i shall be going to the york one next month so that should be fun. i just hope they have some mac!

and i have been working. i have a day off tomorrow but will spend it filming which will be fun but also hard work!

Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers - todays specktra blog post - watch the video which is included for a funny moment at the 6 minute mark - can't believe what happened but left it in anyway! :p

Anitacska

Ah well, I have now completely run out of storage. I also don't have anywhere to put extra storage in our bedroom. This of course doesn't stop me from buying more make up, lol.

I'm thinking of getting around 4 paint pots, can't remember the names, but it's the lighter/brighter ones. Also maybe a couple of mattenes, a couple of sheen supremes, I also want the purple fluidline and some pigments, and a Lightscapade. It's all too much to take in though right now, I'll have a look at the swatches in a week's time and work out what I fancy, lol.

Thanks everyone for your concerns, Paws is fine now, he's completely back to normal today. :)

Alisha1

Ah well, I have now completely run out of storage. I also don't have anywhere to put extra storage in our bedroom. This of course doesn't stop me from buying more make up, lol.

I'm thinking of getting around 4 paint pots, can't remember the names, but it's the lighter/brighter ones. Also maybe a couple of mattenes, a couple of sheen supremes, I also want the purple fluidline and some pigments, and a Lightscapade. It's all too much to take in though right now, I'll have a look at the swatches in a week's time and work out what I fancy, lol.

Thanks everyone for your concerns, Paws is fine now, he's completely back to normal today. :)
Thats great news that Paws is fine!

I keep meaning to buy more Muji storage boxes but I'd rather spend the money on makeup in all honesty! LOL, All these collections are getting so overwhelming - I think I have to cut out most of the things in my list which is a shame cause I was looking forward to everything *sigh*

rockin

I've discovered that it pays to have a House Of Fraser credit card and set up an account at their online store. If you don't buy anything online for some time, they start sending you emails with money-off codes. If you hold out long enough, you get offered £10 off of ANY order, no strings attached! I just got that today, so have ordered the Urban Decay eyelash curlers for £6 instead of £16, collect instore tomorrow (so no postage costs). It's just around the corner from my dance class, so I know where I'm heading when I get out of class :)

Don't know if you even have to have a HOF credit card, as you can pay in other ways - other cards or even PayPal. The email didn't say payment had to be with one of their cards, so I think anyone with an online account at their store would get the offer

LMD84

I've discovered that it pays to have a House Of Fraser credit card and set up an account at their online store. If you don't buy anything online for some time, they start sending you emails with money-off codes. If you hold out long enough, you get offered £10 off of ANY order, no strings attached! I just got that today, so have ordered the Urban Decay eyelash curlers for £6 instead of £16, collect instore tomorrow (so no postage costs). It's just around the corner from my dance class, so I know where I'm heading when I get out of class :)

Don't know if you even have to have a HOF credit card, as you can pay in other ways - other cards or even PayPal. The email didn't say payment had to be with one of their cards, so I think anyone with an online account at their store would get the offer
Oh wow! That is pretty awesome! I am sure you will enjoy the lash curlers - they are really good and I have been using them each day! :)

A perfect for daytime NOTD - todays specktra blog post

Alisha1

Wow that sounds great! I haven't got a credit ard and knowing how bad I get with shopping I probably shouldn't!

Anitacska

10% OFF BEAUTY at Debenhams with code: PZ3P

Also 20% off everything (else) with code PJ8P!

Valid until the 25th! And you still get the 500 bonus points if you order over £40.

LMD84

20% off plus free delivery at ASOS with code HAPPYLFW. Not sure how long it's valid for though!
darn it! i love asos!! come to me money! :p

how is everybody doing? i have had a super long day because i had to work at one of our new sony stores which was 2 hours away. the staff there are super nice which made it worth it but equally i could have done without it because i am tired!!