UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

The summer EL quint is the gelee powder formula, it's nice, but the rest of the colours are neutral or too bronzy and I don't need them. I'm sure I have a teal one already somewhere.

I'm not getting the Estee Lauder eyeshadow this time - first time for ages - I wasn't that impressed by the Pretty Naughty palette :(
I know what you mean about multiples copies of Zero, Perversion etc - I seem to have got quite a few different sized copies of those!

I really like those Laura Mercier - keeping an eye out for those. I got a couple of the new Clarins lip balms - they seem much the same as the ones from last year that I've got stashed away somewhere!!! Still like them though, and will probably use them quite a lot if we ever get some nice summer weather!

Not online so much - children on holiday this week and next week, so not getting tempted quite so much, lol!

mushroomteagirl

I really like the Hayley Williams eye shadow & lipstick based on T's swatches. I really though the lippie was just going to be another Morange clone. Does anyone know if they actually going to come out over here?

duku

I really like the Hayley Williams eye shadow & lipstick based on T's swatches. I really though the lippie was just going to be another Morange clone. Does anyone know if they actually going to come out over here?
They are, April 9th apparently.

Anitacska

The eyeshadow looks quite nice in the pan but I don't like the orange sheen to it in the swatch. The lipstick is a weird colour imo, won't be getting that myself.

This is what MRV posted on the Early Buzz thread:

"Mac UK is not promising more than this for April:

Sarah: The following Collections will be launched this month:-

Sarah: TREND FORECAST MAC Pro Store and Online only - 4th April.

Sarah: HAYLEY WILLIAMS Online Only - 4th April

Sarah: PRO PALETTE LARGE/DUO MAC PRO Store Only - 4th April.

Sarah: That is all the Collections so far that we know of that are launching in April.
"

Obviously not this week now, 9th April sounds more probable.

mushroomteagirl

The eyeshadow looks quite nice in the pan but I don't like the orange sheen to it in the swatch. The lipstick is a weird colour imo, won't be getting that myself.
It is a strange colour but I think that's what draws me too it and I think with my colouring I could pull it off :) I think I will wait until I see a few more swatches before deciding as you can never trust T's swatches alone.

Alisha1

Sarah: That is all the Collections so far that we know of that are launching in April."
Obviously not this week now, 9th April sounds more probable.
Don't think I'm interested in any of MACs offerings this month! Is Extra Dimension out next month do you know? I skipped last years but I like the look of a blush and highlighter :)

Anitacska

Should be! Also Baking Beauties, Fashion Sets, Rihanna, Art of the Eye (maybe?). Also I'm thinking doesn't the summer collection normally come out towards the end of May?

Liberty have them online as do Space NK, I'm hoping to pick up Dim light later this month!
Don't think I'm interested in any of MACs offerings this month! Is Extra Dimension out next month do you know? I skipped last years but I like the look of a blush and highlighter :)

xfarrax

Liberty have them online as do Space NK, I'm hoping to pick up Dim light later this month! Don't think I'm interested in any of MACs offerings this month! Is Extra Dimension out next month do you know? I skipped last years but I like the look of a blush and highlighter :)
I already want to pick up another .. Maybe a more luminous one next time. Has anyone also had a peek at the new Laura mercier summer collection the bronzey themed eyeshadows look to die for..and they're coming out with some kinda chubby sticks...

Anna x

The eyeshadow looks quite nice in the pan but I don't like the orange sheen to it in the swatch. The lipstick is a weird colour imo, won't be getting that myself. This is what MRV posted on the Early Buzz thread: "Mac UK is not promising more than this for April: Sarah: The following Collections will be launched this month:- Sarah: TREND FORECAST MAC Pro Store and Online only - 4th April. Sarah: HAYLEY WILLIAMS Online Only - 4th April Sarah: PRO PALETTE LARGE/DUO MAC PRO Store Only - 4th April. Sarah: That is all the Collections so far that we know of that are launching in April." Obviously not this week now, 9th April sounds more probable.
seems weird that there are no new collections coming out in regular stores and counters this month! oh well i have been wanting to get some nars and perm things anyway :)

duku

The reformulated Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation is beautiful and it doesn't emphasise my dry patches or oily t-zone. Bourjois is on fire this year, so many good product releases.

The new Dior Addict stuff is up on Escentual
eyelove.gif

Alisha1

The reformulated Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation is beautiful and it doesn't emphasise my dry patches or oily t-zone. Bourjois is on fire this year, so many good product releases.

eyelove.gif
I didn't know they where reformulating, I want a new foundation even though I still love my doublewear so might try this out but the testers are always so horrid in boots/superdrug that I have no clue about how to match a foundation!

duku

I didn't know they where reformulating, I want a new foundation even though I still love my doublewear so might try this out but the testers are always so horrid in boots/superdrug that I have no clue about how to match a foundation!
Neither did I! The new ones came out a couple of weeks ago. I'm pale as Casper so I usually plump for the palest shade and this one is an excellent match. What's your MAC shade? At a guess I'd say you're around 55. Lisa Eldridge recently made a youtube video about matching foundation shades, she says to test on the jawline near the ear so you can see if it is a good match for your face and neck and check it in natural light. The foundation series is pretty helpful so check it out if you have some time.

Alisha1

Neither did I! The new ones came out a couple of weeks ago. I'm pale as Casper so I usually plump for the palest shade and this one is an excellent match. What's your MAC shade? At a guess I'd say you're around 55. Lisa Eldridge recently made a youtube video about matching foundation shades, she says to test on the jawline near the ear so you can see if it is a good match for your face and neck and check it in natural light. The foundation series is pretty helpful so check it out if you have some time.
Aw it must be so easy for you to find a foundation as you just pick up the palest one!
I've been watching the foundation series also - it's been so helpful! Lol I've never been matched to a MAC foundation as the first foundation I tried was Doublewear and I stuck to it for 2 years lol! I might be an NC35-40 I think I'm going to go to a Boots with a Estee Lauder counter and swatch my shade next to the Bourjois foundation! Lol

mushroomteagirl

Is it much better than the old one? I re-bought it just before the reformulation and I completely fell back in love with it stippling on with a 187 as it gave such a beautiful finish. My only problem is my skin is like a desert and I can't wear it for too long as it's not moisturizing enough.

xfarrax

So many collections! I usually love summer collections so can't wait for that one! I think it should be out in May - have we got any promo pics do you know? I try to stay away from MAC forums as they tend to persuade me into buying every single makeup item! lol
The Hourglass ambient powders do look great and have received good reviews from what I can tell! How do you use the powder and what effect does it have on your skin if you don't mind me asking, I purchased the loose NARs light reflecting powder which, even on my oily skin, is way too drying. But I don't love all these finishing powders that companies are coming out with! After Hourglass I'd like to try Chanel!
The one I bought in dim light I use as an all over setting powder, I literally cannot tell where i've applied the powder when I put it on but it definately gives me a lot more of a soft focus look, it also leaves you with more of a glow then a mattified appearance. chanel loose powder is also pretty awesome but more mattifying on me - hourglass defo leaves me with a lot more of a luminous appearance, so it is one that may need touching up later as the day goes on and natural oils begin to come through.

xfarrax

eyelove.gif
Yeh they're summer releases are getting me excited, they're coming out with bronzing bases like a affordable version of chanel bronze universelle and also cream blushes!!! Summer needs to hurry up!!

Alisha1

The one I bought in dim light I use as an all over setting powder, I literally cannot tell where i've applied the powder when I put it on but it definately gives me a lot more of a soft focus look, it also leaves you with more of a glow then a mattified appearance. chanel loose powder is also pretty awesome but more mattifying on me - hourglass defo leaves me with a lot more of a luminous appearance, so it is one that may need touching up later as the day goes on and natural oils begin to come through.
That's exactly the effect I'm hoping to get with! Can't wait to order it!

I went to Superdrug today and they only had 4 shades of the new healthy mix foundation so going to try boots on tuesday hopefully! I'm thinking of trying some tinted moisturisers also for the summer might try bobbi brown or clinique

rockin

I wonder what they're doing on the MAC UK website? It's showing the message "M.A.C is currently being updated. Please check back shortly"