UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

huh2.gif
That's so bizarre. Oh well, it doesn't matter too much, the shades I don't have will cost around the same as the Vault would've cost and this way I won't have 25 pencils left that I don't use. It would've been a brilliant deal though...

We won't be getting the vault, they only had 50 and they are sold out

mushroomteagirl

I know I can't believe after all the promos that were running on blogs etc. I guess it was just to get the hype going for the whole re-launch of the 24/7 eyeliners.

The new shades will still be available separately and permanently

Anitacska

I guess that's good. Although I have to say I have enough eyeliners to last me 10 years if not more.

I know I can't believe after all the promos that were running on blogs etc. I guess it was just to get the hype going for the whole re-launch of the 24/7 eyeliners.

The new shades will still be available separately and permanently

Alisha1

That's a shame that UD aren't releasing the set here but I wouldn't have purchased it as I barely use the colours from the anniversary set! I am going to try to incorporate them into my makeup routine though as I really want the soonto be discontinued 1999 and covet!

Anyways I'm not sure if this has been posted but I think I need everything from the Dior summer range!
http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/03/dior-summer-2013-bird-of-paradise-collection-info-photos.html

Anitacska

Covet is gorgeous, but to be honest, I wouldn't bother with 1999. I think Crash and/or Rockstar are much better, stronger, more pigmented colours (imo).

That's a shame that UD aren't releasing the set here but I wouldn't have purchased it as I barely use the colours from the anniversary set! I am going to try to incorporate them into my makeup routine though as I really want the soonto be discontinued 1999 and covet!

Anyways I'm not sure if this has been posted but I think I need everything from the Dior summer range!
http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/03/dior-summer-2013-bird-of-paradise-collection-info-photos.html

Anitacska

Oh and I agree about the Dior summer collection! Also, have you seen the Chanel one? I've posted about it (and the Dior one) on my blog.

Alisha1

Oh and I agree about the Dior summer collection! Also, have you seen the Chanel one? I've posted about it (and the Dior one) on my blog.
I've just seen your promo pics for the Chanel summer collection and I love them! Is it me or are all the summer collections really tempting this year?! I have a wishlist for Estee Lauder, Clarins, Guerlain, Chanel and Dior and I've yet to see other brands offerings! This is going to be an expensive summer for me :/ lol

Anitacska

It's not just you! Although I'm not going to get much from Chanel, I do love the look of 2 nail polishes, and those NUDE bronzer powders from Dior are just so gorgeous! I also want the Guerlain bronzer, the new Meteorites primer, the Nude 4 seasons bronzer, and the Clarins lipbalms and eyeshadow palette look nice too. Just as well I have all those points and vouchers!

Thanks for the heads up! I have rockstar and will hopefully compare them when I go to the counter on thursday :)

I've just seen your promo pics for the Chanel summer collection and I love them! Is it me or are all the summer collections really tempting this year?! I have a wishlist for Estee Lauder, Clarins, Guerlain, Chanel and Dior and I've yet to see other brands offerings! This is going to be an expensive summer for me :/ lol

Anitacska

The Debenhams 10% off beauty offer in now live! For some reason the new Clarins product are all full price. :( I want to order 3 of the UD 24/7 liners though: Covet, Deviant and Lucky. However, bloody website isn't working AGAIN!

toobusytostitch

Oh - they have the new Clarins product? Must go look/buy :) I was in House of Fraser this morning and she said that they're getting them at the end of next month - Debenhams must be getting an early exclusive.

Anitacska

Oh - they have the new Clarins product?  Must go look/buy :)  I was in House of Fraser this morning and she said that they're getting them at the end of next month - Debenhams must be getting an early exclusive.
Yes, and HoF seem to have an exclusive on the Estee Lauder summer collection!

mushroomteagirl

Illamasqua are doing another easter egg hunt on their site with 45% off certain products on certain days then on the final day(if it's like last year) they have them all discounted in one go

duku

I want the new Clarins palette! Might wait 'til it hits escentual.com, they always seem to have Clarins products slightly cheaper.