UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

Actually, the UK prices aren't too bad compared to the US prices, eg. the new Amno palette is £23, whereas it's $34. It's a bit inconsistent, but based on a couple of products I'd expect the set to be around £200 - £220. For 40 pencils that's less than half price!

Quote:
Doesn't it look gorgeous??? If it gets sold in Debenhams with an extra 10% off then it may tip me over the edge!
How does UD fare in terms of US vs. UK prices? It's $300, but I wonder what the price would be in pounds?

mushroomteagirl

I wonder if this will be released in the UK?
http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-247-glide-on-eye-pencil-vault-coming-soon

I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Ocho Loco set. This one is very expensive, but good value for money I guess?
eyelove.gif

According to Refinery29 the set will contain "every single 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil the brand makes, plus 13 brand new shades and 14 previously exclusive shades, all in one convenient place"

ETA: thinking about it that doesn't really make sense as there are 24 permanent shade so that plus another 27 = 51 pencils not 40...

Anitacska

:eyelove: According to Refinery29 the set will contain "every single 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil the brand makes, plus 13 brand new shades and 14 previously exclusive shades, all in one convenient place" ETA: thinking about it that doesn't really make sense as there are 24 permanent shade so that plus another 27 = 51 pencils not 40...
Maybe some of the now permanent shades are still considered previously exclusive shades? I know quite a few of those have become permanent recently.

toobusytostitch

Anitacska

Oh my - that is just gorgeous - and I've just bought the set of two ended UD liners from House of Fraser (click here) too :eyelove: .  Trouble is, I've got so many of these already....it would have to depend on price...
Ooh, I love Deep End, Muse and Delinquent! I hope they're included in the Vault, but if not, I'm definitely getting that set!

toobusytostitch

Ooh, I love Deep End, Muse and Delinquent! I hope they're included in the Vault, but if not, I'm definitely getting that set!
Yes - I find those double-ended pencils really useful actually. I do wonder about myself though - I got the large anniversary set from UD, and haven't actually used any of them! But I'm still wondering if I can possibly get the Vault - I must have enough liners to last for many years?

gracie90

I don't actually own any UD eye liners, so I am seriously considering this!
Are they as waterproof as they claim?

Anitacska

I'm not actually very keen on double ended pencils, but if I can only get those shades like that, then I will. I have more eyeliners than I can use up in the next 10 years, but I still want the Vault and will most probably get it if it comes to the UK.

I don't actually own any UD eye liners, so I am seriously considering this!
Are they as waterproof as they claim?

Anitacska

Woohoo! I've just checked an I have £62 to spend on my Debenhams Beauty Card and a £16 reward voucher. Too bad my local Debenhams only has some very limited brands, but I'm hoping to celebrate my upcoming birthday with a shopping trip in London, so hopefully I can spend it there. I also have a £20 House of Fraser reward.
cheerleader.gif

Anitacska

T has posted the list of shades the 24/7 eyeliners are coming out in the Vault, Muse is not included, but I think I will still pass on the double ended set if we get the Vault here. It appears that all 40 shades will also become permanent, although I wonder about some shades that aren't listed but are in the permanent line up now, will they be discontinued? I'm thinking Crash, Graffiti, Flipside, 1999, Binge, Deviant, Ransom, etc.
ETA: According to T those shades not included in the list WILL be discontinued.
ssad.gif

Anyway, here's the list:

• Perversion Blackest black matte (Existing Shade)
  • Zero Zealous black cream (Existing Shade)
  • Smoke Deepest grey matte (New)
  • Uzi Dark gunmetal shimmer with silver micro-sparkle (Previously Exclusive, Revamped)
  • Oil Slick Black shimmer with silver micro-sparkle (Existing Shade)
  • Underground Metallic taupe shimmer (Existing Shade)
  • Mushroom Metallic taupe-pewter shimmer (Previously Exclusive)
  • Smog Copper shimmer (Previously Exclusive)
  • Roach Deep copper brown shimmer (New)
  • Bourbon Brown shimmer with gold micro-sparkle (Existing Shade)
  • Hustle Metallic brown shimmer (Previously Exclusive)
  • Whiskey Rich brown matte (Previously Exclusive)
  • Corrupt Dark metallic reddish brown shimmer with silver micro-sparkle (Previously Exclusive)
  • Demolition Deep brown matte (Existing Shade)
  • Desperation Deep taupe/gray matte (New)
  • Scorch Bronze shimmer with silver micro-sparkle (New)
  • Goldmine Gold shimmer with gold micro-sparkle (New)
  • Loaded Dark green shimmer (New)
  • Freak Bright green shimmer (New)
  • Invasion Deepest dark green matte (New)
  • Mildew Deep metallic green shimmer (Existing Shade)
  • Stash Dark metallic green/gold shimmer (Existing Shade)
  • Junkie Metallic teal shimmer with gold micro-sparkle (Previously Exclusive)
  • Mainline Deep green/blue matte (Previously Exclusive)
  • Deep End Bright metallic peacock shimmer (Previously Exclusive)
  • Electric Bright metallic aquamarine shimmer with silver micro-sparkle (Existing Shade)
  • LSD Navy shimmer with bright turquoise micro-sparkle (Previously Exclusive)
  • Sabbath Deep navy matte (Previously Exclusive)
  • Abyss Bright metallic blue shimmer with blue micro-sparkle (New)
  • Chaos Vibrant cobalt blue matte with slight floating pearl (New)
  • Ether Pale smoky gray shimmer with violet and fuchsia micro-sparkle (New)
  • Delinquent Dark purple shimmer with light purple micro-sparkle (Previously Exclusive)
  • Vice Pearly red eggplant shimmer (New)
  • Psychedelic Sister Bright purple cream (Previously Exclusive)
  • Rockstar Darkest eggplant shimmer (Existing Shade)
  • Empire Dark eggplant matte (Previously Exclusive)
  • Asphyxia Vibrant pink/purple duotone with tonal and blue micro-sparkle (Previously Exclusive)
  • Woodstock Sparkly hot pink shimmer with silver sparkle (Existing Shade)
  • Yeyo Metallic white shimmer (Existing Shade)
  • Cuff Metallic silver shimmer with silver micro-sparkle (New)

rockin

Seems my HoF Urban Decay SA was right about some colours being discontinued and new ones coming in, then. Shame about Ransom :(

There's no way I would be able to afford the Vault even if it came here, but there are definitely some colours there I would like - good thing they will be available as singles too.

I still have some Debenhams points, but our nearest Debenhams has a very limited range of brands. You could probably fit their entire beauty (makeup) area in my living room with room to spare

mushroomteagirl

I cam on here to post about T's pics. it's just made me want it even more! I'm excited for the matte colours the most as I think they are the most versatile.

Looking at the list I am sad they haven't made baked and midnight cowboy especially permanent

I've still got my fingers crossed for a UK release as it wouldn't be that much of a big deal to manufacture some extra packaging for it for over here if the shades are going to be permanent. Mind you logic never really does dictate a brand's strategy most of the time.

I think I will pick up the colours to be discontinued on payday seeing as there is not much else to get excited about in April.

jennyap

T has posted the list of shades the 24/7 eyeliners are coming out in the Vault, Muse is not included, but I think I will still pass on the double ended set if we get the Vault here. It appears that all 40 shades will also become permanent, although I wonder about some shades that aren't listed but are in the permanent line up now, will they be discontinued? I'm thinking Crash, Graffiti, Flipside, 1999, Bourbon, Binge, Deviant, Ransom, etc.
ETA: According to T those shades not included in the list WILL be discontinued.
ssad.gif

Anyway, here's the list:

• Perversion Blackest black matte (Existing Shade)
  • Zero Zealous black cream (Existing Shade)
  • Smoke Deepest grey matte (New)
  • Uzi Dark gunmetal shimmer with silver micro-sparkle (Previously Exclusive, Revamped)
  • Oil Slick Black shimmer with silver micro-sparkle (Existing Shade)
  • Underground Metallic taupe shimmer (Existing Shade)
  • Mushroom Metallic taupe-pewter shimmer (Previously Exclusive)
  • Smog Copper shimmer (Previously Exclusive)
  • Roach Deep copper brown shimmer (New)
  • Bourbon Brown shimmer with gold micro-sparkle (Existing Shade)
  • Hustle Metallic brown shimmer (Previously Exclusive)
  • Whiskey Rich brown matte (Previously Exclusive)
  • Corrupt Dark metallic reddish brown shimmer with silver micro-sparkle (Previously Exclusive)
  • Demolition Deep brown matte (Existing Shade)
  • Desperation Deep taupe/gray matte (New)
  • Scorch Bronze shimmer with silver micro-sparkle (New)
  • Goldmine Gold shimmer with gold micro-sparkle (New)
  • Loaded Dark green shimmer (New)
  • Freak Bright green shimmer (New)
  • Invasion Deepest dark green matte (New)
  • Mildew Deep metallic green shimmer (Existing Shade)
  • Stash Dark metallic green/gold shimmer (Existing Shade)
  • Junkie Metallic teal shimmer with gold micro-sparkle (Previously Exclusive)
  • Mainline Deep green/blue matte (Previously Exclusive)
  • Deep End Bright metallic peacock shimmer (Previously Exclusive)
  • Electric Bright metallic aquamarine shimmer with silver micro-sparkle (Existing Shade)
  • LSD Navy shimmer with bright turquoise micro-sparkle (Previously Exclusive)
  • Sabbath Deep navy matte (Previously Exclusive)
  • Abyss Bright metallic blue shimmer with blue micro-sparkle (New)
  • Chaos Vibrant cobalt blue matte with slight floating pearl (New)
  • Ether Pale smoky gray shimmer with violet and fuchsia micro-sparkle (New)
  • Delinquent Dark purple shimmer with light purple micro-sparkle (Previously Exclusive)
  • Vice Pearly red eggplant shimmer (New)
  • Psychedelic Sister Bright purple cream (Previously Exclusive)
  • Rockstar Darkest eggplant shimmer (Existing Shade)
  • Empire Dark eggplant matte (Previously Exclusive)
  • Asphyxia Vibrant pink/purple duotone with tonal and blue micro-sparkle (Previously Exclusive)
  • Woodstock Sparkly hot pink shimmer with silver sparkle (Existing Shade)
  • Yeyo Metallic white shimmer (Existing Shade)
  • Cuff Metallic silver shimmer with silver micro-sparkle (New)
Even though this is (likely to be) amazingly good value if it is released here, as all the colours in are to be permanent I'm not sure I can justify getting the Vault - too much money in one go, and I already have 8 of the colours in it. I'm super thrilled about a couple of exclusive shades becoming perm: Mushroom is my most used liner, it's especially fab for my lower lash line when I want a bit of definition without anything too obvious/bold (being so pale and all). I also LOVE Psychedelic Sister - now that's an awesome purple liner!

This:
Ether Pale smoky gray shimmer with violet and fuchsia micro-sparkle (New)
sounds utterly gorgeous!

I think I will pick up a few of the discontinued shades before they disappear completely.

Anitacska

Vampy Varnish has swatches of all the colours here: http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2013/03/urban-decay-247-glideon-eye-pencils-relaunch-shade-swatches

I was thinking about this lots last night, I think I have about 25 of the shades in the Vault already, although some are minis. I'll probably get the Foxy Four Way set after all (mostly for Muse and the other 2 new ones of course) and then play it by ear. If the Vault costs no more than £220 then I'll probably get it as 15 liners alone cost the same, and then I can sell what I don't need (I have far too many back ups of some shades already). It's great that they'll all be permanent, I usually buy sets because of the new shades, but if the Vault costs too much then I don't have to worry about the new shades.

PeachTwist

I must be the only one who doesn't use coloured eyeliners. I honestly only ever seem to use black and even then I only use it on my waterline. I do have some coloured liners but as they don't get used it would be silly of me to save for this release if it comes out here as I doubt they'll get used. It's a shame, some really gorgeous colours. A lot of the time I just don't know how to pair coloured liners.

Anitacska

Right, well, I've had a look through my eyeliners and a good think and I've worked out that while I have every shade form the permanent line (except for Yeyo), I really need to get another Covet, Deviant and Lucky if they're going to be discontinued. The others I have enough of. Oh and I've just found Radium on eBay for just £3.99 (travel size), I have one already but I think I'll get a back up as it's gorgeous.