UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

mmc5

Just got my Debenhams order and got Oh Oh Oh lipstick instead of Girl Next Door...absolutely seething. Of course it's sold out now, not to mention the months I've been waiting for this to finally launch. Thanks very much Debenhams!

Anitacska

Just got my Debenhams order and got Oh Oh Oh lipstick instead of Girl Next Door...absolutely seething.  Of course it's sold out now, not to mention the months I've been waiting for this to finally launch.  Thanks very much Debenhams!
Oh how annoying! This happened to someone else too. :( They messed me about in January with the mineralize collection. I'm less and less keen on Debenhams nowadays.

toobusytostitch

Just got my Debenhams order and got Oh Oh Oh lipstick instead of Girl Next Door...absolutely seething. Of course it's sold out now, not to mention the months I've been waiting for this to finally launch. Thanks very much Debenhams!
That's just too bad :( Debenhams really seem to have lost the plot lately - they certainly messed up on the Art Deco things last time. Trouble is I begrudge paying postage for (eg) Selfridges - though on the couple of times that I have ordered from them, their customer service is great.

jennyap

I posted earlier that I got a Girl Next Door instead of Oh Oh Oh from them - I was going to take it back to my store today for a refund but we could just switch if you like? PM me if you want to do that.

Anitacska

I posted earlier that I got a Girl Next Door instead of Oh Oh Oh from them - I was going to take it back to my store today for a refund but we could just switch if you like? PM me if you want to do that. 
How weird. But at least you can swap, rather than both miss out. :) I ended up getting Ronnie Red after reading on the Archie thread that it's much pinker than AP, but to be honest, it's not really that much pinker. Oh well, I got it now and it is very pretty. :)

rockin

Mine arrived today, too. I checked it's all there, but haven't had time to check it out properly as my parents have been here all day. Going to have to wait until we've had dinner, then I'll have a play

PeachTwist

Did anyone get the quads? I like the look of the purple one but I'm out of the loop on this collection and have been away since it came out so haven't been able to order anything.

Anitacska

I didn't get them, but wouldn't worry too much, I have a feeling they will be the last ones to sell out (especially the purple one).

Did anyone get the quads? I like the look of the purple one but I'm out of the loop on this collection and have been away since it came out so haven't been able to order anything.

rockin

I really wanted the purple quad, but the price increase is ridiculous.

Loving Strawberry Malt - gorgeous colour

mushroomteagirl

I got the neutral one as a suprise gift, i wouldn't have chosen to get it myself but it's actually OK, the only dud is the golden yellowy shade which is really wierd and patchy. The pale pink is actually really nice and the lighter brown is also good but i don't think it's worth nearly £40 for those and some cute packaging.

Anitacska

BeautyBay has just posted on Facebook: BeautyBay.com has passed 250,000 fans!
[h=5]To celebrate & as a "Thank You!", we're giving you an exclusive 15% discount! Shop here: http://bit.ly/XnaVpG[/h] Enter code: FACEBOOKFAN Hurry - ends midnight tonight! (Excludes electrical items and Stila products.)

toobusytostitch

I see the new Guerlain Terracotta products are up on Debenhams - I've ordered the 'skin' in nude - I can use the blondes version in the summer, but am hoping that the nude version will be paler.

Anitacska

I see the new Guerlain Terracotta products are up on Debenhams - I've ordered the 'skin' in nude - I can use the blondes version in the summer, but am hoping that the nude version will be paler.
At £46 it's a bit pricey, but it is very pretty. I might get it next month in London with my Debenhams points (I'm going for a pre-birthday shopping trip the week after Easter. :)

toobusytostitch

At £46 it's a bit pricey, but it is very pretty. I might get it next month in London with my Debenhams points (I'm going for a pre-birthday shopping trip the week after Easter.
smiles.gif
I paid £34? I mean the Guerlain Skin Foundation - it still seems to be that price (on mozilla firefox at least!!).

toobusytostitch

Oh sorry, I thought you meant the 4 seasons bronzer. I want to get the Nude shade of those. :)
Oh goodness - I'd totally forgotten about that - yes, I wanted to get that one too! Glad you reminded me, I think I'm going to have to get that - a late birthday present I think we'll call it
girlhaha.gif
(and some consolation for the fact that it was my birthday on Mothers Day, so sort of missed out on one celebration
flower.gif
).

mushroomteagirl

I think we're going to be getting two new shades of Maybelline color tattoos in Metallic Pomegranate ( same as pomegranate punk in the US?) and Everlasting Navy (same as Electric Blue?). There are showing on Boots online but says they are out of stock if you try and add to the basket.

Anitacska

I was wondering about them. I also hope L'Oreal come out with more of the Infallible shadows, I love those too!

I think we're going to be getting two new shades of Maybelline color tattoos in Metallic Pomegranate ( same as pomegranate punk in the US?) and Everlasting Navy (same as Electric Blue?). There are showing on Boots online but says they are out of stock if you try and add to the basket.

rockin

Ooh, I'll be on the lookout for those. Like Anita, I'm also hoping for more L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows - I look every time I go into Boots or Superdrug, just in case.

Latest posts