UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

MACerette

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but do any of you ladies know the UK release dates for In Extra Dimension, Baking Beauties, Hayley Williams and Fashion Sets? TIA!

Anitacska

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but do any of you ladies know the UK release dates for In  Extra Dimension, Baking Beauties, Hayley Williams and Fashion Sets? TIA!
I think Gracie did a live chat and was told May. I'm not sure we're getting the Hayley Wiliams collection or if we do it'll be online only. Don't even know who she is, lol.

rockin

Lookfantastic.com have got a 'Flash Sale' on until midnight today. There's 10% off Urban Decay when you enter code UDMARCH, plus receive a free Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara when you buy 2 Urban Decay products.

Also, House Of Fraser are having a sale which starts online this Wednesday,or in store from Thursday 21st until Sunday 24th March. The leaflet I got in the post doesn't say whether beauty is included or not, but it says there is an extra 10% off sale purchases when you pay with a Recognition Card.

Anitacska

Same with Debenhams, sale starts on Thursday. I have a 10% off code, but it says excludes beauty. :(

Lookfantastic.com have got a 'Flash Sale' on until midnight today. There's 10% off Urban Decay when you enter code UDMARCH, plus receive a free Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara when you buy 2 Urban Decay products.

Also, House Of Fraser are having a sale which starts online this Wednesday,or in store from Thursday 21st until Sunday 24th March. The leaflet I got in the post doesn't say whether beauty is included or not, but it says there is an extra 10% off sale purchases when you pay with a Recognition Card.

Alisha1

Thanks for the heads up, I hope beauty is included! I need a second tube of the Armani corrector as mine is almost finished! :)

LMD84

Hey guys,

Just letting you know I have some old style jar pigments for sale in the sales threads. Selling due to lack of cash at the moment and just generally having a clear out :)

toobusytostitch

Not sure if it's already been posted, but Illamasqua have released the Pink Raindrops that they've been promising for getting 100,000 Facebook fans! It does look pretty, but I'm not sure that I need any more nail polish at the moment.

charlotte366

My boots advantage card vouchers arrived yesterday so I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer today and some good points vouchers and picked up some more real techniques kits and single brushes, as mine are forever dirty and I can only find time to wash once a week so I wanted a some more but i have been waiting for the 3 for 2 offer. The lady at the till looked at me like I had grown a third head when I asked to pay in 2 transactions?

I had a face kit and 2 eye kits that I wanted to do in one transaction to save £22 and then I wanted to do the single brushes in a seperate transaction to save anothe £8, if I had done it in one transaction I would have only saved £16 as they give you the cheapest for free.

Am I the only person who does this? I felt so embrassed when she asked me why! I thought it was pretty common?

Anitacska

I do that too, nothing to feel embarassed about.

I went shopping today too, although the only thing I got was nail polish - but a lot of it! The Boots in Guildford now has a Sinful Colours stand with about 30 colours, £1.99 each, 3 for 2! They are 3 free and the colours are gorgeous! So I bought 6, plus a couple of Revlon polishes (Girly and Heavenly) and a Maybelline Color Show one in Wine Shimmer!

My boots advantage card vouchers arrived yesterday so I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer today and some good points vouchers and picked up some more real techniques kits and single brushes, as mine are forever dirty and I can only find time to wash once a week so I wanted a some more but i have been waiting for the 3 for 2 offer. The lady at the till looked at me like I had grown a third head when I asked to pay in 2 transactions?

I had a face kit and 2 eye kits that I wanted to do in one transaction to save £22 and then I wanted to do the single brushes in a seperate transaction to save anothe £8, if I had done it in one transaction I would have only saved £16 as they give you the cheapest for free.

Am I the only person who does this? I felt so embrassed when she asked me why! I thought it was pretty common?

charlotte366

I do that too, nothing to feel embarassed about.

I went shopping today too, although the only thing I got was nail polish - but a lot of it! The Boots in Guildford now has a Sinful Colours stand with about 30 colours, £1.99 each, 3 for 2! They are 3 free and the colours are gorgeous! So I bought 6, plus a couple of Revlon polishes (Girly and Heavenly) and a Maybelline Color Show one in Wine Shimmer!
I am having a nail polish phase too at the moment, which is odd as have gel polish (OPI or biosculpture) applied every 2 weeks at the salon for my fingers as it stops me from chewing/biting them and help me maintain a reasonable length nail. I recently also started having gel applied to my toes though I only get this done every six weeks, as a result I haven't been using my polish collection at all.

I have been experimenting by applying normal polish over the gel on my fingers in the second week in an attempt to wear my polishes, currently wearing a OPi magnetic polish from the skyfall collection in the gunmetal colour that I picked up from TK maxx, its very pretty, they also had the old gold colour but i didn't get that, kind of regretting it now!

I am also loving the Barry M Gelly's, I only have 3 left to get!

I have bought some nail tabs from ebay and I planning on swatching my nail colours this weekend (Very excited!) I did some reorganisation and I have managed to reduce my make up collection enough to move my nail polish into the bottom draw of my Helmer, its not far off being a full draw so I am hoping that will limit my nail polish habit!

mushroomteagirl

I am having a nail polish phase too at the moment, which is odd as have gel polish (OPI or biosculpture) applied every 2 weeks at the salon for my fingers as it stops me from chewing/biting them and help me maintain a reasonable length nail. I recently also started having gel applied to my toes though I only get this done every six weeks, as a result I haven't been using my polish collection at all.

I have been experimenting by applying normal polish over the gel on my fingers in the second week in an attempt to wear my polishes, currently wearing a OPi magnetic polish from the skyfall collection in the gunmetal colour that I picked up from TK maxx, its very pretty, they also had the old gold colour but i didn't get that, kind of regretting it now!

I am also loving the Barry M Gelly's, I only have 3 left to get!

I have bought some nail tabs from ebay and I planning on swatching my nail colours this weekend (Very excited!) I did some reorganisation and I have managed to reduce my make up collection enough to move my nail polish into the bottom draw of my Helmer, its not far off being a full draw so I am hoping that will limit my nail polish habit!
I only have two of the Barry M Gellys, the nude one and lighter blue and I do think they are gorgeous so will hopefully get to pick up some more soon. I do try not to buy so much polish as I have the kind of nails where no matter how much I spend on a polish and prep, base coat, top coat etc. they chip and peel on me within a few hours. ironically one of the longest I've had wear on me is the 17 holo polish when holos are supposedly notorious for not being long lasting.

ETA; has anyone tried the Maybelline Vivds? I picked up the Coral & Plum ones and they are really excellent, mad pigment, long lasting and comfortable to wear. I'm going to pick up the rest and am even thinking about eBay-ing the US only limited edition shades.

rockin

Brandalley.co.uk now have Art Deco makeup in their sale - much of it is 50% off!! I've just ordered a few bits. They have quite a bit of the Dita stuff, including the golden collection.

You have to make an account with them to order. If anyone wants to order from them and hasn't used them before, if you message me (or someone else who has a Brand Alley account) with your email address so I/they can refer you they will send both of us/you a £10 voucher when they dispatch the goods from your first purchase.

Also, if you buy today (Friday) and spend over £80 you get free postage if you enter the code FREEFRIDAY at checkout.

If anyone wants to order eyeshadows, but doesn't want to buy 2 of the same (they're selling them in 2s for £7) I will have some spares when mine come as I have ordered a few.

Anitacska

Apparently there are 7 new shades of the Revlon lip butters, my Boots only had 3, so I'm thinking of ordering them from the Boots website. Anyone tried them yet? I got Juicy Papaya, Sorbet and Wild Watermelon, I like them all.

mushroomteagirl

I got the 4 limited d edition ones, the 3 you mentioned and pink lemonade. I found pink lemonade and juicy papaya a bit too sheer but I've got quite pigmented lips. I already had the other 3 "new"ones from eBay-ing them from the US. I really love all 3 but I wish they had bought out Cherry Tart over here as that's my favourite one of all.

Anitacska

Thanks for the heads up and your opinion. I'm going to order 3 from Boots (skipping Brown Sugar) with my points and buy Cherry Tart from that seller with my Paypal balance. :) Free shopping! Yay! :)

Actually just looked on eBay for getting another cherry tart lip butter and there is someone in the UK selling US exclusive Revlon products and shades e.g. the whipped foundation and everything seems cheaper than Boots or Superdug (excluding offers etc.) with free first class p&p.

Here's the link if anyone is interested and wanted to check it out: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_n...sacat=0&hash=item35c06d7819&_ssn=suntastic0_1

Anitacska

thud.gif
I hope so! I have more eyeliners than I can finish in the next 20 years, but OMG, I need that! Even for 300+ quid!
holysheep.gif

I wonder if this will be released in the UK?
http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-247-glide-on-eye-pencil-vault-coming-soon

I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Ocho Loco set. This one is very expensive, but good value for money I guess??

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
thud.gif
I hope so! I have more eyeliners than I can finish in the next 20 years, but OMG, I need that! Even for 300+ quid!
holysheep.gif

Doesn't it look gorgeous??? If it gets sold in Debenhams with an extra 10% off then it may tip me over the edge!
How does UD fare in terms of US vs. UK prices? It's $300, but I wonder what the price would be in pounds?

Latest posts