UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

Yeah, it's very pretty.
love.gif
I will definitely get it. I'm trying to be very good until then as I don't need anything right now.

Alisha1

I read somewhere that the collection will be exclusive to HoF on the 1st of August! I will try to confirm it tomorrow if I remember :)

Also is anyone getting anything from the Lancome Alber Elbaz collection? I love the packaging!

PeachTwist

HEY! Thanks for the heads up! I've been wondering lately about my skin routine so I'll have a look at her blog to see if I can improve some things!
No problem, here's the video too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3tRjufnWr8

She's a skincare goddess!

PeachTwist

Wow that is gorgeous but £42 for a blush!
Is it bad that I really don't find it all that special for the £42? I mean yeah it's pretty, but it's only going to get messed up when used. and if it's not going to be used, why buy it? lol. I'll stick with my £17.50 MAC blushes lol.

Anitacska

No, it's really good actually! Sadly I don't even think twice about buying a blush for £42 now. That IS bad!

Is it bad that I really don't find it all that special for the £42? I mean yeah it's pretty, but it's only going to get messed up when used. and if it's not going to be used, why buy it? lol. I'll stick with my £17.50 MAC blushes lol.

pnfpn

More pics of products in the collection http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com...-de-madame-autumn-collection-2013-part-2.html
I don't mind the price of that blush after seeing £30 for eyeshadow duos.. I mean, really? I love Guerlain make up but I feel that price point is ridiculous.

I will probably just get the blush, lipsticks and possibly the eyeliners. I feel I may get 2 of the blush so I can have one just for display with my Lui palette that I've not used once :[

toobusytostitch

More pics of products in the collection http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com...-de-madame-autumn-collection-2013-part-2.html
I don't mind the price of that blush after seeing £30 for eyeshadow duos.. I mean, really? I love Guerlain make up but I feel that price point is ridiculous.

I will probably just get the blush, lipsticks and possibly the eyeliners. I feel I may get 2 of the blush so I can have one just for display with my Lui palette that I've not used once :[

I'm actually not too bothered about the collection, surprisingly. I'll probably get some of those liners, but the rest of it doesn't really excite me much. Must be going down with something!

toobusytostitch

Check out the Beauty sale at Harrods - some great Chantecaille and Guerlain, amongst others! I want it all sold out before I give in to temptation
eyelove.gif

toobusytostitch

Darn you for posting that! I had to buy, although I (almost) steered clear of the makeup - just one lippie. I was tempted by one of the Guerlain palettes, but the colours weren't really ones that work for me so I managed to pass. Stocked up on my Lancome cleansing essentials though - this set is worth £70 bought separately, bargain!

Oh pretty! I like all 3 of the lighter pinks. I might try one, along with one of the new Dior cream blushes (anyone know when they come out here?)
Sorry, lol! I did actually go to break my no-buy - a gorgeous Guerlain palette - by the time I got to check out it had sold out though, so the fates are helping me not buy I think
girlhaha.gif

Anitacska

Which Guerlain palette did you want? I didn't buy anything.
tong.gif

Darn you for posting that! I had to buy, although I (almost) steered clear of the makeup - just one lippie. I was tempted by one of the Guerlain palettes, but the colours weren't really ones that work for me so I managed to pass. Stocked up on my Lancome cleansing essentials though - this set is worth £70 bought separately, bargain!

Oh pretty! I like all 3 of the lighter pinks. I might try one, along with one of the new Dior cream blushes (anyone know when they come out here?)
Sorry, lol! I did actually go to break my no-buy - a gorgeous Guerlain palette - by the time I got to check out it had sold out though, so the fates are helping me not buy I think
girlhaha.gif

Anitacska

I'm guessing Tropical Taboo is out in July. I don't know the rest. To be honest, I have gone off Mac a bit, and in fact I seem to have reached my limit and don't seem too interested in make up right now. I've even stopped blogging, don't seem to find the energy and the enthusiasm.
th_dunno.gif

Does anyone know which MAC collections will be out next? I've completely lost track

rockin

Tropical Taboo is the mineralize collection isn't it? I can give that one a miss, no problem. I'm kinda glad, because I am really trying to cut down. I only got one blush from MAC this time.

mushroomteagirl

Ladies if any of you are interested in the Revlon Super Lustrous glosses there's a seller on eBay selling lots of 7 (all different colours). I got mine delivered this morning and they were all brand new, sealed and seem legit. I ended up paying £8 plus the p&p which isn't bad considering i think they are that for 1 in the shops. They are also the new round tubes which means they are not old manky stock, though could possibly mean they have fallen off the back of a lorry
girlhaha.gif
Anyway if any of you are interested here's the link to the seller's shop http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/leedslad1...me=STRK:MEWNX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 He's also got listings for lots of the Revlon Suede lipsticks