UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Alisha1

^I bought the yellow polish from YSL's summer collection on thursday and I absolutely love it! Its a golden yellow with subtle shimmers, I did my nails on thursday with no topcoat and there is not a single chip or anything :) Yesterday I put on OPI's navy shatter on top with a top coat so hopefully it should last longer! I'm definitely going back for the blue polish! I'm surprised I didn't snap that one up first but I wanted something out of my comfort zone :)

AndSparkle

:O They have a uk site now!!?!!! But there so over priced I know of another site that sells them (can't remember what its called) but the prices are much cheaper! The only problem is there usually out of stock of the popular shades like 052...and so on

Affani or something? They don't seem to have any polishes atm - and I've heard rumours that for 'public' customers, the prices are actually double that. :(

PeachTwist

I don't care how pretty these are, there is not a chance in hell I'll pay that kind of money for nail polish. They can take the price down or I won't buy 'em. I have my limits.

I found something veryyyyyy interesting today: http://www.nfuoh.co.uk/

I wish I had money... :(

Again - thank you all SO much for the comments about Neko, so much appreciated!

Sorry I've been quiet the past couple of days. Absolutely exhausted - no idea why, either!

Hope you're all well.

fleur de lis

Ok, I'm rubbish at quotes so will follow sweetoothj's example!

sweetoothj: Thanks for finding the 12 compartment box! I'm going to order some of these when I have a bit more spare cash!

anita22: Andrea Fulerton is a manicurist to the celebrities. She released a line quite recently in Superdrugs with the aim being to make nail art and nails both easy and affordable. Whenever I check out the stand it's always fairly bare - everything's out of stock!

andsparkle: Oh wow, nice spot! I'm dying to try nfu-oh but those prices are crazy. There's definitely a UK based site that sells them for cheaper than that but I can't remember the name of it.

I was in London yesterday and really wanted to pick up the Chanel Rouge Byzantine lipstick but I ran out of time :( I dunno if they'd have any left in stock now anyway... I also really want to do a bit of a Chanel haul but am waiting for Debenhams to have one of their beauty events. 10% off or even just some bonus points would do very nicely!

Alisha1

Affani or something? They don't seem to have any polishes atm - and I've heard rumours that for 'public' customers, the prices are actually double that. :(
Yes its called affiniti, I just went onto there site and they don't have any polishes! There prices were good as well but I never ordered as they were not in stock of the one that I really wanted! Wish I had now!

Alisha1

Oh also where does everyone order there China Glaze from? I'm loving the look of the Metro collection but can't seem to find a UK seller :/

rockin

I get my China Glaze, from US sellers on ebay. They charge about half what UK sellers charge! I really must stop, though - I have so much nail varnish I'd probably never get through it in my lifetime LOL. One thing I do find is that some of the bottles are a little 'scuffed', so I think that they are probably factory seconds due to the imperfections on the bottles. I'm sure they're genuine, though, as some of them have been brand new colours (some bought even before the collections have been 'officially' launched) and I don't think fakers would have been able to dupe them that quickly.

My Unsurpassable is "Out for Delivery" :) I also ordered a Fix+ mini, since I can't seem to find my big bottle of Fix+ anywhere. It will be more convenient for taking on holiday with me, too.

LMD84

i use ebay for china glaze too because the us seller that i use charges about $6 per bottle and when you order over 10 you get free shipping too. usually i make a bulk order every few months to keep me going :) lol!

Anitacska

I've just bought 3 China Glaze nail polishes from the summer collection, my first ones ever. I got the blue one, the pink one and the purple one. Sorry, the names escape me, but I think the blue one is the Blue Iguana Lou featured on the blog? I got them from a UK seller (RadiantBabe-Beauty) for £7.99 each, quite pricey, but didn't feel like fafing about with US ebay sellers. I have ordered 2 Zoya sets from eBay though and that was fine.

I'm wearing Clarity and Mineral Mode today, my Clarity has little black and lots of pink, but the pink on its own doesn't show up very well, still it is a lovely light grey with multicolour shimmer.
heart.gif

AndSparkle

Is Zoya cheaper on eBay? I've been meaning to get some for ages, but I just don't want to pay full whack for them... :s

Alisha1

Thanks for replying guys :) I also have stumbled upon the UK seller radientbabe-beauty but they sell the entire Metro collection for about £75 and I was just wondering if I can get it any cheaper, I'm going to look up some american sites, hopefully the conversion rate makes them cheaper! :)

rockin

Radiantbabe sell on Amazon as well as ebay, by the way, and I have known their prices to differ between the two places, probably due to listing costs.

Anitacska

While we're on polishes, I bought the new Westend glitter crackle polish from Nails Inc and it doesn't crackle at all! Bloody rubbish. I also got the City (purple one) and that was a bit rubbish at crackling too, but this takes the prize for the worst crackle polish ever. £11 a bottle as well, not cheap at all! Grr!
girl_devil.gif