UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

Thank you! Just putting the eyeshadow swatches up now. Haven't got around to swatching face products yet, there are so many things to swatch and so little time, lol!

It really was - it was horrible. I agree, they really do shrug it off. You're right, statistics are just that, statistics. Every individual person is different and should be treated differently rather than as a "mass". Thank you - he is doing better thankfully. He has absolutely no memory at all though, which is another concern that the Dr shrugged off. Aw thank you! I hadn't thought of spelling it "Nico" that really is a much better spelling so people understand how it's spelled better. When I type it to people I usually type "knee-ko" haha!

I agree - I'm so glad I'm not a mineral person. I admit a lot of this stuff is very pretty - but it's just not my thing and I can't justify spending that much money on them. I'm glad, though. It's money saved.

anita22

Sweettoothj, I love your storage!! I dream one day of having a house with a Makeup Room that has its own proper storage, dresser, lighting, etc. I'd set it up to look a bit like a makeup counter with proper storage units for everything. At the moment my makeup is in several drawers, everything's organised by product type but I still end up rummaging around all the time. (Hubby has said a Makeup Room is fine by him as long as he gets some sort of Man Room... lol).

Caitlin, sorry to hear about your brother. And still hoping your cat will be back!

Is anyone else here a Laura Mercier fan? I have to say I'm looking forward to their Fall collection!
http://karlasugar.net/2011/07/laura-mercier-fall-2011-canyon/

PeachTwist

HE'S HOME! MY BABY IS HOME! HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME!
yahoo.gif
pompom.gif

Omg. I'm so happy. He's home! He's finally home and he's NEVER leaving me again! Ahhhh omg!

Thank you all SO much for your positive thoughts! I'm so happy!

fleur de lis

Really sorry for the double post, I can't work out this quoting malarky, but I'm really glad you found your cat :) Must be such a relief!
yahoo.gif
pompom.gif

Omg. I'm so happy. He's home! He's finally home and he's NEVER leaving me again! Ahhhh omg!

LMD84

yahoo.gif
pompom.gif

yay!!! i'm so pleased! did he just stroll in like nothing happened? :) and i'm sorry about your brother - i have never heard of people having siezures at that age!! very weird thing to say.

Sweetoothj

Thanks! in the picture I have 1 wide double drawer unit with lid and a large insert in the top drawer, 3 wide double drawer units, and a 12 compartment box which I dont see on the website so they may have discontinued that one. I've just ordered 2 more wide 2 drawer units for more storage so hopefully I'll get those this weekend I'm planning to get Crystal Pink and Pearl MSF tonight so I'm gonna need the space lol!!

On another note, can anybody advise on a good brush roll? MAC have discontinued theirs and I'm struggling to find a good quality one amongst all the multitude of options out there!

rockin

So pleased your cat came home so soon, Catlin :)

As for your brother, the doctors certainly do have a way of avoiding doing what they should. Obviously they don't consider it a priority situation, but in view of the family history I think they should make it a priority to check him properly.

My friend has a heart condition, for which her children are checked every 4 years. Her eldest has started having blackouts and her GP has detected a heart murmur. He has referred her to the hospital for further assessment, but apparently it will be a couple of months before she can be seen, despite the possibility that she could have her mother's life-threatening heart condition. The poor girl is scared to leave the house on her own now, in case she has a blackout while she's out and nobody comes to her aid.

Anitacska

I saw that and I love the multicolour blush!

yahoo.gif
pompom.gif

I'm off to see the collections in person finally!

charlotte366

I am glad Neko is back safe and sound, I once lost my kitten for a day, turns out she went next door and the dog chased her up a conifer hedge and she got stuck, she lost all her claws!

I am sorry to hear about your brother, it may be worth asking for a second opinion from another doctor?

Its may birthday today and I just got to work to find most of my online orders waiting for me, so I think they might be my birthday presents to myself!

My debenhams orer arrived in a box, I only order 2 blushes and 2 brushes, the blushers were very well packed in over 1metre of bubble wrap!
I also received my Sleek Carribean Collection order of the blush, palette and pout polish and I only ordered it late on Wednesday night, very pleasently surprised with the delivery! It was only £2.95, parking in my next town where the superdrug stocks sleek is £3.20, let alone petrol to get there so will prob order from the website again.

I also got my Yaby order, looking forward to spending the weekend sorting out my collection as I bought some more coloured stackable drawers as currently I am overflowing!
I definately need to stop buying, I have things that I have bought and not even tried or opened yet, thats bad!

amy_forster

Quote: Originally Posted by PeachTwist
yahoo.gif
pompom.gif

I'm so pleased he's back Caitlin :) Made for very happy reading when I first logged on this morning!

LMD84

I am glad Neko is back safe and sound, I once lost my kitten for a day, turns out she went next door and the dog chased her up a conifer hedge and she got stuck, she lost all her claws!

I am sorry to hear about your brother, it may be worth asking for a second opinion from another doctor?

Its may birthday today and I just got to work to find most of my online orders waiting for me, so I think they might be my birthday presents to myself!

My debenhams orer arrived in a box, I only order 2 blushes and 2 brushes, the blushers were very well packed in over 1metre of bubble wrap!
I also received my Sleek Carribean Collection order of the blush, palette and pout polish and I only ordered it late on Wednesday night, very pleasently surprised with the delivery! It was only £2.95, parking in my next town where the superdrug stocks sleek is £3.20, let alone petrol to get there so will prob order from the website again.

I also got my Yaby order, looking forward to spending the weekend sorting out my collection as I bought some more coloured stackable drawers as currently I am overflowing!
I definately need to stop buying, I have things that I have bought and not even tried or opened yet, thats bad!
happybirthday.gif
sounds like you have some awesome goodies to play with! :)

rockin

Happy Birthday, Charlotte :)

My Debenhams order has just arrived - yay! The only thing I'm a bit disappointed with is that there's quite a lot of black in my Golden Gaze. I haven't tried swirling it together yet, though. I'm very pleasantly surprised at the size of Budding Beauty lip gelée - I never released it would be as big as that.

LMD84

Happy Birthday, Charlotte :)

My Debenhams order has just arrived - yay! The only thing I'm a bit disappointed with is that there's quite a lot of black in my Golden Gaze. I haven't tried swirling it together yet, though. I'm very pleasantly surprised at the size of Budding Beauty lip gelée - I never released it would be as big as that.
yay!! enjoy your goodies! i am finding myself wanting a lip gelee. but now i have to spend some money on clothing next week so that is going to set me back a touch so i must not look!

AndSparkle

Happy Birthday :)

Edelmc

On another note, can anybody advise on a good brush roll? MAC have discontinued theirs and I'm struggling to find a good quality one amongst all the multitude of options out there!
I don't know what the quality is like but it would be worth checking out inglot..They have brush rolls. I haven't tried the rolls but their pigments are great quality if that's anything to go by.....

Alisha1

happybirthday.gif
hun! Hope you have a great day! And enjoy your goodies! I love when things come all at once :)

PeachTwist

Oh wow - thank you all SO much! He seems very content being at home again. Back to following me around wherever I go. I'm so happy he's home.

My brother insisted on going to school today - much to my Mom and I wishing he wouldn't. He now wishes he hadn't also. When I went to leave to pick him and my other brother up from school at 3pm, I realised I had two missed calls on my phone -- from the school. It turns out I forgot to take it off silent when coming home from the hospital yesterday. Anyway, they called because they wanted him to be picked up. He looked white as a sheet all day, was very quiet, he said his body was hurting and he felt nauseous. I felt so horrible for not seeing it sooner. I've made a Dr's appt for him for 5pm. This just proves the Dr yesterday was an idiot.

Charlotte -
happybirthday.gif
! Hope you have a wonderful day!

As for all the storage discussion - I need more storage. I'm trying to find a new desk, mine is an older vanity that is actually a somewhat oval shape - it IS pretty - but it's not big enough. I don't quite know what to do. It was my Mom's when she was a little girl and I don't really want to get rid of it. However I have quite a bit of stuff. I think I may end up getting the Helmer. I'm not a fan of it being metal as I have this horrible hatred/fear of the scraping metal sound some cabinets like that can make. Problem is, I don't even know what I would put in it apart from my nail polish as it's such a small unit. The Alex is too big for my room.. and as for the Malm - I'd LOVE it, but it's too big in this tiny room I have. I may try and take a photo of the area at some point to show people. I do love my organisation however I am quite quickly growing it out.

I'm desparately trying to get my hands on an acrylic lipstick holder. I found one that holds 60 in the US that ships internationally, and it's only $12.50 - which would be PERFECT... however when shipping was calculated it came to $299 for shipping - WTF?

My Hibiscus arrived today! So very pretty. I plan on taking photos and swatches of everything later for my blog. Eeek :D

charlotte366

Thanks for the birthday wishes guy's

My ex and I have a cat together, she lives with him and because we still get on I get excellent visitation rights.

My cat Izzi has just via my ex delivered my present, she bought me Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, I am so happy, its been on my wishlist for ages.
Though my ex is now joking that izzi will have to go without food for 3 months to pay for it!

I am maybe a little disappointed with the MAC blushers, they don't look as vibrant as i hoped in real life, but will have to wait till I try and wear them and see, the brushes however are love!

What is everyone else thinking about their bits and pieces?

Alisha1

Thanks for the birthday wishes guy's

My ex and I have a cat together, she lives with him and because we still get on I get excellent visitation rights.

My cat Izzi has just via my ex delivered my present, she bought me Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, I am so happy, its been on my wishlist for ages.
Though my ex is now joking that izzi will have to go without food for 3 months to pay for it!

I am maybe a little disappointed with the MAC blushers, they don't look as vibrant as i hoped in real life, but will have to wait till I try and wear them and see, the brushes however are love!

What is everyone else thinking about their bits and pieces?
Thats a great birthday present from your ex! I have so many things on my wishlist that I may tell everyone to buy me one item from my wishlist for my birthday also :) Hehe I feel like I should register somewhere! LOL!

Anywho I love love love Gem of Roses and Geo pink! I mean I also like the mes's that I got but I will not be wearing them as often as the lip products!