UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Sweetoothj

Aww those two furry babies are lovely
heart.gif

MAC called me whilst I was driving home.........apparently their notification systems had a problem and were not able to record the tracking numbers on orders dispatched.........mine still says none where there should be a code. The lady suggested that I call DHL tomorrow to find out the whereabouts of my parcel.......how will I do that without a tracking number I ask...........I'm not sure she says.........Great!!

MichaelaLou

Aww those two furry babies are lovely
heart.gif

MAC called me whilst I was driving home.........apparently their notification systems had a problem and were not able to record the tracking numbers on orders dispatched.........mine still says none where there should be a code. The lady suggested that I call DHL tomorrow to find out the whereabouts of my parcel.......how will I do that without a tracking number I ask...........I'm not sure she says.........Great!!
Surley its MAC's responsibility to do that, not yours?

Anitacska

I haven't got any goodies myself! I'm hoping they come tomorrow, but I'll be out in the morning and I fear that's when they'll turn up and then I won't be able to pick them up until Friday. But will see. I think I'll go to Kingston in the afternoon anyway to have a look at the rest of the stuff and pick up Unsurpassable.

You kitties are so cute too! :)

oh wow! what a lovely picture! :)
i'm sad everybody seems to have their goodies but me! lol!

here are my two babies -

LMD84

my goodies are still in warehouse! if they are not dispatched tonight i will call in the morning. this happened to me last time - they took their sweet time about dispatching my stuff!! annoying!

anita22

PeachTwist, I really hope you find your cat..! Mine went missing for over a month once, we'd put an ad in the local paper and a lady called from a nearby suburb and said she'd found him sleeping on her daughter's bed! (We knew right away it was him - he was always going into the neighbours houses!). I hope yours finds its way back to you too.

Am not feeling much love for Semi Precious, but very excited for Posh Paradise (more Paint Pots, yeah baby!!). Have made a few non-MAC purchases lately though:

- Becca Beach tint in Guava - wore this today, it's lovely

- Stila Baked Cheek Duo - am in love with the duochrome finish of this

- Stila Smudgestick in Purple Haze

- NARS Velvet Matte lip pencil in Sex Machine - have been wearing this with gloss nearly every day since I got it! Best no-brainer lip color ever

- New CID i-gloss (found this in TK Maxx for a song!)

Other than that I've not had much time or energy to think about makeup... am working very long hours at the moment and also on a tighter budget! :-(

LMD84

PeachTwist, I really hope you find your cat..! Mine went missing for over a month once, we'd put an ad in the local paper and a lady called from a nearby suburb and said she'd found him sleeping on her daughter's bed! (We knew right away it was him - he was always going into the neighbours houses!). I hope yours finds its way back to you too.

Am not feeling much love for Semi Precious, but very excited for Posh Paradise (more Paint Pots, yeah baby!!). Have made a few non-MAC purchases lately though:

- Becca Beach tint in Guava - wore this today, it's lovely

- Stila Baked Cheek Duo - am in love with the duochrome finish of this

- Stila Smudgestick in Purple Haze

- NARS Velvet Matte lip pencil in Sex Machine - have been wearing this with gloss nearly every day since I got it! Best no-brainer lip color ever

- New CID i-gloss (found this in TK Maxx for a song!)

Other than that I've not had much time or energy to think about makeup... am working very long hours at the moment and also on a tighter budget! :-(
oh you have bought some lovely things! and i totally understand what you mean about working long hours and being on a tight budget! i feel like i'm doing more work but getting paid less and less :(

anita22

oh you have bought some lovely things! and i totally understand what you mean about working long hours and being on a tight budget! i feel like i'm doing more work but getting paid less and less :(

Yes, both at the same time isn't much fun :-( So far I am doing better at sticking to my budget than I thought I would, it just means I need to watch everything I spend and cut back on certain things if I still want to be able to buy nice makeup from time to time. Workwise, I moved to a new role recently and am really excited by what I get to be doing now, there's just a lot to do...!

LMD84

Yes, both at the same time isn't much fun :-( So far I am doing better at sticking to my budget than I thought I would, it just means I need to watch everything I spend and cut back on certain things if I still want to be able to buy nice makeup from time to time. Workwise, I moved to a new role recently and am really excited by what I get to be doing now, there's just a lot to do...!
oh well congratulations on your new role! that is fantastic and i am pleased that you are enjoying your work so much :) and yes i have been doing ok sticking to my budget too which is good! i had been slacking on it!

PeachTwist

Thanks for all of the support ladies, it means the world to me and all of your cats are all SO adorable. It makes me miss mine just that little bit more.

I'm sorry a lot of you haven't got your MAC orders. If it makes you feel any better - my Hibiscus order is still saying "In Warehouse" - if it isn't here tomorrow I'll be calling them to find out what the heck is taking so long.

Some funny news, kind of -- I got an e-mail today from MAC. Telling me the order I got this morning had been dispatched. Tad late, huh? ;)

Some good news - I heard back from Sigma (finally) - got the e-mail while I was walking around Asda, haha. Thank god for smartphones, right? Anyway. They're going to send me out 2 new ones immediately and apologised for any inconvenience made. I don't even have to send the other ones back. Much to my happiness as one of them I did manage to shape somewhat decently eventually. The one that had the sticky crap in it - it's a nightmare. I've washed it FOUR times now.. I even conditioned it to try and loosen it up a little. In the end I took some tweezers to it and tried to pull as much gunk out as possible. It's not perfect, but once it's dry I'll have a play with it and see if it's worth keeping or just throwing out. I know I probably shouldn't even try it - but eh, oh well. It was only bought for concealer anyway.

By the way - for all of you calling me "PeachTwist" -- feel free to call me Caitlin :)

Alisha1

Thanks for all of the support ladies, it means the world to me and all of your cats are all SO adorable. It makes me miss mine just that little bit more.

I'm sorry a lot of you haven't got your MAC orders. If it makes you feel any better - my Hibiscus order is still saying "In Warehouse" - if it isn't here tomorrow I'll be calling them to find out what the heck is taking so long.

Some funny news, kind of -- I got an e-mail today from MAC. Telling me the order I got this morning had been dispatched. Tad late, huh? ;)

Some good news - I heard back from Sigma (finally) - got the e-mail while I was walking around Asda, haha. Thank god for smartphones, right? Anyway. They're going to send me out 2 new ones immediately and apologised for any inconvenience made. I don't even have to send the other ones back. Much to my happiness as one of them I did manage to shape somewhat decently eventually. The one that had the sticky crap in it - it's a nightmare. I've washed it FOUR times now.. I even conditioned it to try and loosen it up a little. In the end I took some tweezers to it and tried to pull as much gunk out as possible. It's not perfect, but once it's dry I'll have a play with it and see if it's worth keeping or just throwing out. I know I probably shouldn't even try it - but eh, oh well. It was only bought for concealer anyway.

By the way - for all of you calling me "PeachTwist" -- feel free to call me Caitlin :)

Haha they did the same with me! I also got a confirmation email from Debenhams a day after I got a dispatch email :/ LOL!

AndSparkle

Any news on your adorable cat? :(
I don't have a cat, but a dog, who sleeps at the end of my bed (and pushes me out of it) every night and I couldn't even think of having a night without him - he protects me and keeps me cosy. :') I so hope your kitty turns up soon. :)

rockin

Should be released on the first Thursday in August :)
Noooo, I will be on holiday in a caravan in Skegness then! I don't know if they have any MAC counters around there, but even if they have my parents certainly won't stand for me buying more makeup (they are taking us on holiday).

rockin

The UK duos will be ones where you choose the individual colours yourself from a list - you don't have to buy a palette with one colour you like and one you don't. Some in the collection are existing colours or repromotes, and there are some new ones too. Unfortunately we only know their names, and not what colour each of them actually is so far

LMD84

The UK duos will be ones where you choose the individual colours yourself from a list - you don't have to buy a palette with one colour you like and one you don't. Some in the collection are existing colours or repromotes, and there are some new ones too. Unfortunately we only know their names, and not what colour each of them actually is so far
yes this is how i have understood things :)