UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

Oh, so sorry to hear about your missing kitten, but like other said, try not to worry, cats are amazing and can hide in the smallest places! Also, they can go off for a long wander and then turn up days later like nothing happened. We once had a cat that went missing for months, I'm not kidding, months! One morning as my sister and I were about to leave for school, there she was by the front door as if she'd just gone out 5 minutes ago!

That said, I always worry when our kitten, Paws doesn't come in by 7.30-8.00 pm because he's turned my younger daughter's life around so much, I don't know what we'd do if anything happened to him. (Plus I love him to bits too, lol.) He's not a house cat, but he sleeps inside as we don't have a catflap, so he has to come in for the night, and he is very good, usually turns up by 7 pm to go upstairs for bath with the children (he does sometimes has a bath himself as he's so nosy, he sometimes falls in, lol), but if he doesn't turn up by 8 pm I normally start worrying.

Sometimes they can be accidentally shut into someone's shed or garage overnight, so hoping he'll have turned up by now. xxx

On another note, has anyone received their Debenhams order yet? The postman's just been, so either mine's coming by courier, or it'll be tomorrow. Oh and just had an e-mail from Debenhams that they are unable to fulfill one eyeshadow, thinking it's Unsurpassable, but we'll see. Don't really understand why as they're all available on the website. Oh never mind, I can pick it up at the counter as long as my order gets here before I go, so I know which one it is.

Oh, and thanks to everyone for their kind birthday wishes for my daughter. Can't believe she's now 10. That makes me look really old too (but I did have her young, so I refuse to feel old about having a 10-year-old, lol!).

Alisha1

My Debenhams order has not come either :/ I usually get my MAC orders at 1 or 2 so hopefully they will arrive!

amy_forster

Its an amazing forum Lou :) They been an absolute god send when I've been worried about one of my boys being ill or anything like that! They're really helpful & I'd recommend any cat owner have a look and get to know them on there :)

You're not mean at all for keeping house cats :) Ours have both been rescue cats. Smudge was 7mths old when we got him & we made the decision to keep him as a house cat (we don't know his history) and he's been as happy and as healthy as any cat can be. Gizmo was 10wks old when we got him, he was a house cat from the start and he's perfect! We think they are both moggies but have a large chunk of bengal in them :) Gizmo more so than Smudge & they are reknowned for being very kitten-esque, even as they get older, being very playful so you would imagine if it'd be a problem keeping any breed indoor, it;d be that one but I think its all about making sure you feed them right and give them plenty to keep them interested, otherwise they could end up fat, lazy or at worst bored & destructive! Let's see if I can find a picture of my beautiful boys...

Smudge first...

And now Gizmo...

Any news yet PeachTwist? We all have our fingers (and paws) crossed here for you! :)

PeachTwist

Aw thank you all for your support, it's so nice of you.

I'm trying not to worry but it felt so wrong going to sleep last night without him. He usually sleeps beside me on the bed or on the window ledge in my room.. it felt empty, it was horrible.

I've been out looking for him again today and no sign of him. He's an adopted cat and so I called the refuge to inform them he had gotten out and I can't find him. So they have all his details and mine incase someone calls. I was also told to call several other numbers, again which I've done so they'll all contact me if anyone hears, sees or reports anything.

According to one lady, it's hunting season for cats. Also because it's been hot out he may have gone to go hunting, apparently having once been a stray his instincts for it are there, but it rained all last night and it's been raining today. The thought of him being cold and wet outside is horrible. We live right beside a nature reservation so he could be absolutely anywhere.

There is a little bit of hope, when I was looking for him earlier one of the neighbours said he'd seen one like him with a collar on walking around. I know there's another cat on this street that looks exactly like him so I hope he hasn't gotten them confused. I even got them confused earlier but another neighbour said it was definitely not mine. My fear being his collar had somehow come off as it's one that if he gets stuck, it pops open so as not to choke him.

I'm hoping he just.. shows up. I would know his meow anywhere. I'm beginning to get delusional though, I keep hearing his bell and turning around looking everywhere and he is no where to be seen. I guess I'm just hoping to find him so much I'm imagining it.

I'm still looking, though.

On another note, my landlord is a complete bitch. Payments got messed up in my Moms bank due to her work not paying her properly so we're about a week late and she went ballistic. Came to the door saying she's going to evict us and this, that and the next thing. I honestly wanted to punch her. She's trying to bitch about a payment being a week late, and yet we've been waiting nearly a year for her to get the damn plumber to fix the frigging boiler. Especially considering apart from once, she's always been paid EARLY. It's to the point now where there is mould due to the boiler not being fixed. On top of that, we also found out that the room where the boiler is (my brothers' bedroom) isn't legally allowed to BE a bedroom, due to it having a boiler in there. So she should be lucky we don't have Environmental Health here, although I think we may call them anyway seeing as she wants to be a bitch.

Anyway. On to yet another note.

My MAC order arrived.. and I'm honestly not even excited now. I should be.. I got everything I wanted. But I'm so miserable without my cat that I just.. don't feel happy about it.

That's my baby. The first day I got him in November last year.

Anitacska

Aaw, hun, it's gonna be alright, don't worry.
th_cheerup.gif
Cats are very resilient and I'm sure he's just out there having fun, catching frogs and whatnot. (Yes, Paws brought a small frog into the dining room last night as a present for us! Eeek!)

Glad you got your Mac order, is that from Mac directly or Debenhams? Mine hasn't come yet, don't think it'll be today now.

PeachTwist

Thank you - I hope so. I'm never letting him out of my sight again when I find him. Omg, a frog? Thankfully he only eats flies, moths and spiders. Such a good boy, haha.

My order was from MAC itself. I haven't registered with Debenhams yet as I haven't been into town to get the club card thing and didn't want to waste what could be precious points. Mine always comes 2 days after I order. Even if I order on a Saturday I get it on the Tuesday so it's not too bad. I like knowing when I'll get it, I hate sitting waiting "Will it be today, will it be tomorrow?" I know I'll get my 2nd order tomorrow, which is just Hibiscus l/s but that's okay.

Overall I think everything is pretty. I haven't swatched anything yet though. Lucky Green looks so much prettier than swatches, haha. Ever Hip looks different than I expected in the tube but the swatches I've seen it's really pretty, so hopefully I'll like it. I'm sorry your order isn't with you. :(

LMD84

Aw thank you all for your support, it's so nice of you.

I'm trying not to worry but it felt so wrong going to sleep last night without him. He usually sleeps beside me on the bed or on the window ledge in my room.. it felt empty, it was horrible.

I've been out looking for him again today and no sign of him. He's an adopted cat and so I called the refuge to inform them he had gotten out and I can't find him. So they have all his details and mine incase someone calls. I was also told to call several other numbers, again which I've done so they'll all contact me if anyone hears, sees or reports anything.

According to one lady, it's hunting season for cats. Also because it's been hot out he may have gone to go hunting, apparently having once been a stray his instincts for it are there, but it rained all last night and it's been raining today. The thought of him being cold and wet outside is horrible. We live right beside a nature reservation so he could be absolutely anywhere.

There is a little bit of hope, when I was looking for him earlier one of the neighbours said he'd seen one like him with a collar on walking around. I know there's another cat on this street that looks exactly like him so I hope he hasn't gotten them confused. I even got them confused earlier but another neighbour said it was definitely not mine. My fear being his collar had somehow come off as it's one that if he gets stuck, it pops open so as not to choke him.

I'm hoping he just.. shows up. I would know his meow anywhere. I'm beginning to get delusional though, I keep hearing his bell and turning around looking everywhere and he is no where to be seen. I guess I'm just hoping to find him so much I'm imagining it.

I'm still looking, though.

On another note, my landlord is a complete bitch. Payments got messed up in my Moms bank due to her work not paying her properly so we're about a week late and she went ballistic. Came to the door saying she's going to evict us and this, that and the next thing. I honestly wanted to punch her. She's trying to bitch about a payment being a week late, and yet we've been waiting nearly a year for her to get the damn plumber to fix the frigging boiler. Especially considering apart from once, she's always been paid EARLY. It's to the point now where there is mould due to the boiler not being fixed. On top of that, we also found out that the room where the boiler is (my brothers' bedroom) isn't legally allowed to BE a bedroom, due to it having a boiler in there. So she should be lucky we don't have Environmental Health here, although I think we may call them anyway seeing as she wants to be a bitch.

Anyway. On to yet another note.

My MAC order arrived.. and I'm honestly not even excited now. I should be.. I got everything I wanted. But I'm so miserable without my cat that I just.. don't feel happy about it.

That's my baby. The first day I got him in November last year.
i'm sorry he hasn't turned up yet. i don't doubt he'll come back in the end though. our neighbours cat went for a stroll and then came back after a few days!

my mac order hasn't arrived today. so i guess it will be tomorrow

PeachTwist

I was just looking on the MAC website. Interesting to see the only thing sold out between FF and SP is Ever Hip l/s. Everything else is still in stock.

Anitacska

Yep, he brought it in his mouth and put it on the doormat. Yuck. My husband threw it outside while I hid in the hall. I don't like frogs, yuck. Paws has also once brought in a small bird, unfortunately it was dead, I couldn't save it, but the frog was fine and hoppy. :)

Thank you - I hope so. I'm never letting him out of my sight again when I find him. Omg, a frog? Thankfully he only eats flies, moths and spiders. Such a good boy, haha.

My order was from MAC itself. I haven't registered with Debenhams yet as I haven't been into town to get the club card thing and didn't want to waste what could be precious points. Mine always comes 2 days after I order. Even if I order on a Saturday I get it on the Tuesday so it's not too bad. I like knowing when I'll get it, I hate sitting waiting "Will it be today, will it be tomorrow?" I know I'll get my 2nd order tomorrow, which is just Hibiscus l/s but that's okay.

Overall I think everything is pretty. I haven't swatched anything yet though. Lucky Green looks so much prettier than swatches, haha. Ever Hip looks different than I expected in the tube but the swatches I've seen it's really pretty, so hopefully I'll like it. I'm sorry your order isn't with you. :(
And while we're all sharing photos, here's one of Paws when he was just 3 months old. My friend took this one with her fancy camera. :)

rockin

Phew, back from dancing and waiting for my son's tutor to arrive.

No sign of my Debenhams order, or the MAC order I also placed for a couple of things shortly afterwards. :( I know the MAC order isn't coming today as I passed my delivery guy on my way into town and asked him if he had anything for me.

I can't add anything on the cat front, as I'm not a cat person and have no experience of such things, but I do hope your cat turns up soon

rockin

I just checked my emails, and it turns out that Debenhams were unable to send one of the MES, so had refunded me. I just called Debenhams to ask them which one it was, so that I could then place an order with MAC for it, and she checked and said it was Unsurpassable, but that the warehouse had just released some more onto the system and they now had Unsurpassable available for purchase. She has put an order through for me for that one item, and said she will not be charging me postage for it.

Teacher has just arrived, best go

Anitacska

Ooh, thanks for this! Now I don't know if I should bother ordering it from Debenhams or just pick it up tomorrow or Friday. I think I'll just buy it at the counter, it would only save me something like 80p in points. Hardly worth it, plus I wouldn't get it before Friday now anyway.

I just checked my emails, and it turns out that Debenhams were unable to send one of the MES, so had refunded me. I just called Debenhams to ask them which one it was, so that I could then place an order with MAC for it, and she checked and said it was Unsurpassable, but that the warehouse had just released some more onto the system and they now had Unsurpassable available for purchase. She has put an order through for me for that one item, and said she will not be charging me postage for it.

Teacher has just arrived, best go

Alisha1

My MAC order has arrived :) I only ordered Ever Hip and Summer Shower from MAC and my Semi Precious goods from Debenhams.

Has anyone received their Debenhams order today?

rockin

Just checked my order with MAC and it been dispatched Yay!!! No tracking number yet thogh
smiles.gif

Same here - hopefully we'll get those tomorrow :)

Hopefully the Debenhams orders will arrive tomorrow, too. Are they sent via Royal Mail, or a courier? I've not ordered from them before

LMD84

And while we're all sharing photos, here's one of Paws when he was just 3 months old. My friend took this one with her fancy camera. :)
oh wow! what a lovely picture! :)

i'm sad everybody seems to have their goodies but me! lol!

here are my two babies -

MichaelaLou

Phew, back from dancing and waiting for my son's tutor to arrive.

No sign of my Debenhams order, or the MAC order I also placed for a couple of things shortly afterwards. :( I know the MAC order isn't coming today as I passed my delivery guy on my way into town and asked him if he had anything for me.

I can't add anything on the cat front, as I'm not a cat person and have no experience of such things, but I do hope your cat turns up soon
I always have issues when I order from MAC, theyre always late :(.