UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

Still haven't had an e-mail from Debenhams, not even a confirmation one, but they have taken the money off my credit card, so I'm sure it's all fine. Would love to have it tomorrow, but we'll see. Must be impatient, lol. :)

By the way, I have a feeling Ever Hip might not have sold out rather than not ever been in stock on Debenhams, and I think it's likely to appear on there soon.

rockin

Still haven't had an e-mail from Debenhams, not even a confirmation one, but they have taken the money off my credit card, so I'm sure it's all fine. Would love to have it tomorrow, but we'll see. Must be impatient, lol. :)

By the way, I have a feeling Ever Hip might not have sold out rather than not ever been in stock on Debenhams, and I think it's likely to appear on there soon.

It allowed me to put Ever Hip in my basket and check out with it yesterday, and it's on the "Thank you for your order" email

Alisha1

I received my dispatch email from Debenhams in the morning :) Should get my goodies tomorrow! Hopefully my MAC order will dispatch today as well. Ever Hip and Groundcover have sold out on the MAC site...I was considering Ground cover as well just never thought it would sell out!

Anitacska

Oh really? That was really quick then. May still be back though. Not that I need it, already have it from Liberty of London. :)

It allowed me to put Ever Hip in my basket and check out with it yesterday, and it's on the "Thank you for your order" email
Still no dispatch e-mail. Wouldn't normally mind a bit of delay, but since others have had theirs I want mine now too!

PeachTwist

Yayyy! Mine is still in Warehouse, I don't know why I keep checking thinking it's going to change within a couple hours. But the first thing I did when I woke up is turned my laptop on to check it's status. I never really get dispatch e-mails anymore so the only way I know it's been sent is through checking.

I received my dispatch email from Debenhams in the morning :) Should get my goodies tomorrow! Hopefully my MAC order will dispatch today as well. Ever Hip and Groundcover have sold out on the MAC site...I was considering Ground cover as well just never thought it would sell out!

PeachTwist

Now I'm beginning to wonder why the hell I didn't order from Debenhams. I don't know why.. I really don't. You guys get things dispatched so much quicker. But at the same time I was so busy refreshing the MAC site just trying to make sure I got my stuff I hadn't even thought about checking Debenhams until after I'd ordered & saw Anitacska's blog post saying it was up. Doh!

charlotte366

I made my order this morning from Debenhams, decided I wanted the beauty points to put towards the Chanel Fall collection!

Couldn't decide what I wanted, I liked the look of the MSF's but don't always reach for them, I decided I have enough already and didn't need anymore. I also passed on the mineral eyeshadows.

I ended up getting the pink and coral blushes, I wear blush every day and know that I will use these a lot!

I also picked up the 128 and 234 brushes.

I wanted to grab groundcover from Fashion flower, but its sold out, im a taupe lover so quite dissappointed by it being sold out so quick!
icon_eek.gif
I didn't think it would be that popular!

rockin

No dispatch email for me yet, either.

I did order Groundcover, because it was unique to this collection and unlike anything I already have. As I understand it, Bows & Curtseys is supposed to be coming out with the International Exclusive bit of Cinematics as well, only in pan form, so I am taking a chance and waiting for that as it should be cheaper. It does worry me a bit that we haven't had any further information on that collection, though - no release date or colour descriptions yet.

Alisha1

I made my order this morning from Debenhams, decided I wanted the beauty points to put towards the Chanel Fall collection!

Couldn't decide what I wanted, I liked the look of the MSF's but don't always reach for them, I decided I have enough already and didn't need anymore. I also passed on the mineral eyeshadows.

I ended up getting the pink and coral blushes, I wear blush every day and know that I will use these a lot!

I also picked up the 128 and 234 brushes.

I wanted to grab groundcover from Fashion flower, but its sold out, im a taupe lover so quite dissappointed by it being sold out so quick!
icon_eek.gif
I didn't think it would be that popular!
Snap! Me too!
You can check if Groundcover is still in stock on the Debenhams site? I have a feeling that MAC had really less stock of it as its not even sold out on the US site, hopefully they will restock :)

Anitacska

My Lancome blush arrived today (the one from the summer collection we never got) and it's so pretty! Too afraid to touch it right now, will just stare for it for a while.
love.gif

Still waiting for my dispatch e-mail from Debenhams...
tumbleweed.gif

On a completely different note: I went into labour around this time 10 years ago. My daughter was born at 6.55 am the following day. :)

PeachTwist

I don't remember the last time I got a dispatch e-mail from them. The tracking code just usually randomly appears - but oddly I always find mine up there at night. Usually I order on a Saturday and I get it on the... Tuesday I think.. so ... realistically, I should have it tomorrow. Hopefully! I wish I'd paid for over night shipping or something, this is driving me nuts.

My Lancome blush arrived today (the one from the summer collection we never got) and it's so pretty! Too afraid to touch it right now, will just stare for it for a while.
love.gif

Still waiting for my dispatch e-mail from Debenhams...
tumbleweed.gif

On a completely different note: I went into labour around this time 10 years ago. My daughter was born at 6.55 am the following day. :)

charlotte366

Groundcover is BACK IN STOCK on MAC website. - as is Ever Hip if you want it & didn't get it.
I Love you!

My shopping for the day is complete and my debit card is heading back into the freezer tonight!

I just picked up groundcover to keep my taupe obession happy, I don't have a matte one, I can deal with slightly chalky as the swatches just look divine!

I also have just made a yaby cosmetics order for some pearl paints and a palette in addition to my semi precious order earlier.

the only thing that I have to get this month, is the sleek carribean collection coming out tomorrow/thursday, then I am NOT SPENDING until the chanel fall collection!

I am soo happy right now!

Sweetoothj

I Love you!
My shopping for the day is complete and my debit card is heading back into the freezer tonight!

I just picked up groundcover to keep my taupe obession happy, I don't have a matte one, I can deal with slightly chalky as the swatches just look divine!

I also have just made a yaby cosmetics order for some pearl paints and a palette in addition to my semi precious order earlier.

the only thing that I have to get this month, is the sleek carribean collection coming out tomorrow/thursday, then I am NOT SPENDING until the chanel fall collection!

I am soo happy right now!

This is what I'm trying to achieve!! Lol!!

Is it just me but when you've added things to your basket on Debenhams and you click continue shopping to add more you have to navigate through the menus again to get back to where you were. I find that rather irritating......does this happen to anyone else?

Alisha1

Groundcover is BACK IN STOCK on MAC website. - as is Ever Hip if you want it & didn't get it.

Yay! I'm going to swatch it on thursday and may pick it up! Also want to get my first MAC brush...maybe the 234 or the 239 - of course I want both but as there are other LE things I may want the 239 can wait!

Alisha1

This is what I'm trying to achieve!! Lol!!
Is it just me but when you've added things to your basket on Debenhams and you click continue shopping to add more you have to navigate through the menus again to get back to where you were. I find that rather irritating......does this happen to anyone else?
I find the Debenhams site frustrating also as you have to add some items to the basket to find out if its in stock or not, also they always take me to the basket whenever I add something which can get annoying!

Sweetoothj

[quote name="Alisha1" url="/forum/thread/174828/uk-release-dates-discussion-all-brands-welcome/1020#post_2138471"]

I find the Debenhams site frustrating also as you have to add some items to the basket to find out if its in stock or not, also they always take me to the basket whenever I add something which can get annoying! 

[/quote] Glad to know it wasnt something I was doing or had missed! Oh if anyone likes bodyshop stuff, there are 2 pencil eyeliners as a gift on Aug Instyle one black and the other marine blue :)

PeachTwist

Just thought I'd let you guys ALSO know..

If you missed them..

Surf Baby lipsticks in HIBISCUS and BUST OUT! are back in stock on the UK website - I have NO idea how or why - I just know they are!

Alisha1

Just thought I'd let you guys ALSO know..

If you missed them..

Surf Baby lipsticks in HIBISCUS and BUST OUT! are back in stock on the UK website - I have NO idea how or why - I just know they are!
I saw these as well yesterday when I went to order my FF goodies - surprised hibiscus was there and Naturally Eccentric was not!

PeachTwist

Me too! I mean.. it was probably the quickest selling item apart from My Paradise. In any case, I made sure to get it. HAH. So now I have Ever Hip AND Hibiscus. I feel like I should pull a Charlie Sheen and say "I'm winning" haha. I was so disappointed I'd missed it. I don't even know what made me check. Probably the fact I was in the Canadian website and saw they had lipsticks from past collections (including Fabulous Felines, wtf?) and I figured I'd check the UK site to see what was around. In any case, my next task is to *try* and find Riveting Rose and Spitfire l/s's without paying evilbay prices. Riveting Rose is on Canadian website, but blah! :(

Latest posts