UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

LMD84

Big Bounce "Trophy" is sold out. It seems the new look MAC site doesn't say something is sold out when you hover over it - you actually have to click on the item to see that
oh how random. i am surprised any sold out to be honest.

also i spent my evening with my neighbour last night. her husband has gone away for a bit (he's in the raf) so i was keeping her company by having a chat and playing with baby kittens! one week old now and the are sooo cute! because of this i did not update the release dates :( but i will do it tonight because i have more time. sorry for being so poop guys!

rockin

Aww, tiny kittens are so cute! I have to steer well clear, though, as I am allergic to cats.

I am wondering if the reason for Trophy selling out is Liba's post about using it as a base for Semi-Precious shadows?

LMD84

Aww, tiny kittens are so cute! I have to steer well clear, though, as I am allergic to cats.

I am wondering if the reason for Trophy selling out is Liba's post about using it as a base for Semi-Precious shadows?
yeah they are so funny! they just keep wiggling around and they make funny meows! like little squeaks! their ears look silly too because they are very small and almost flat to their heads at the moment. they still haven't really opened their eyes yet though but i can't wait to see when they do!

and yes perhaps that is right! maybe Liba did have something to do with it :)

Anitacska

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.

Aaw, baby kittens, so adorable. Our "baby" kitten is a big heffalump now, he's 7 and a half months and weighs about 4 kg! He's gonna be a big boy for sure. He's still very cute and mischievous though, but definitely not a baby anymore. We're planning on getting another one (a young one like he was when we got him) in August as my oldest really wants a kitten too. Paws is my younger daughter's kitten and she's very possessive of him, and my oldest really feels left out, bless her. Oh well, another kitten can't really make that much of a difference to a family of 6! :)

Alisha1

I think that maybe the reason it sold out as well^ And it only took a month for one item from the collection to sell out! Fingers crossed that Semi Precious sell out slowly as well - can't afford to buy everything I want in one go!

Anitacska

Fear not, everything is still available at Debenhams!

Ohh I've just got my Nails Inc order including 3 glitter crackle top coats: gold, turquoise and purple!
love.gif
So pretty! Funny though as I hardly wear nail polish, but since there's not many make up products I want at the moment (have just picked up a ton of things from Accessorize though), I'm buying nail polish. Oh dear...

Alisha1

Ohh I've just got my Nails Inc order including 3 glitter crackle top coats: gold, turquoise and purple!
love.gif
So pretty! Funny though as I hardly wear nail polish, but since there's not many make up products I want at the moment (have just picked up a ton of things from Accessorize though), I'm buying nail polish. Oh dear...

I've wanted to try the purple crackle polish since they were released! I've been buying quite a few polishes these days but I change my nails every few days if I can be bothered!

rockin

There was an elderly lady where I went with my son to do his exam this afternoon. She was there waiting for her grandson. I couldn't help noticing that she was wearing a dark pink/red nail varnish with silver crackle polish over it, and I was so tempted to ask her about it! I hope she didn't notice me staring lol.

The exam was an online one, and we got the results straight after. He passed his English level 1 with 93% :) His teacher is putting him in for his level 2 next week.

I'm glad to see that Semi-Precious and Fashion Flower didn't launch while I was out. I tried again, and got an internet connection momentarily, but then it went and I couldn't get it back :(

Anitacska

Wow, what a cool lady. :) I could never imagine my Mum ever wearing red nailpolish with gold crackle over it. :D

Wow, congrats to your son!

There was an elderly lady where I went with my son to do his exam this afternoon. She was there waiting for her grandson. I couldn't help noticing that she was wearing a dark pink/red nail varnish with silver crackle polish over it, and I was so tempted to ask her about it! I hope she didn't notice me staring lol.

The exam was an online one, and we got the results straight after. He passed his English level 1 with 93% :) His teacher is putting him in for his level 2 next week.

I'm glad to see that Semi-Precious and Fashion Flower didn't launch while I was out. I tried again, and got an internet connection momentarily, but then it went and I couldn't get it back :(

AndSparkle

love.gif
are these the new ones they released a few days ago? Can you post swatches and let me know what they're like? I purchased the Models Own silver crackle and it was crap.. so I don't want any more bad experience with so called 'glitter' crackles. :)

rockin

Thanks! I'm very proud of him :)

I don't think my Mum has ever worn nail polish, and she's 67 now.

Anitacska

Yes, these are the new ones. I didn't have a problem with the Models Own one, what did you dislike about it?

I can't promies swatches, because I don't have much time to do various different nails, but I'll let you know what I think when I've managed to try them out.

Anitacska

Mine occasionally wears some very light pink barely there nail polish, but that's all. Then again, she's only ever worn tinted moisturiser and lipstick, nothing else on her face either.

LMD84

that's awesome that you saw an older lady rocking crackle polish! my mum is in her 50's now and i don't think she has ever really worn nail polish. she used to wear make up but i never saw any polish in her stash! :)

AndSparkle

Yeah, it was awesome, although slightly underwhelming cause I don't think they had many of the eyeshadows. But oh well, I got my flakie polishes and and managed to get a sneaky picture of all the prices of the freedom palettes so I know how much they cost now! :)

LMD84

Yeah, it was awesome, although slightly underwhelming cause I don't think they had many of the eyeshadows. But oh well, I got my flakie polishes and and managed to get a sneaky picture of all the prices of the freedom palettes so I know how much they cost now! :)
excellent! do share you sneaky picture with us! hee hee! :)

Anitacska

In case you haven't seen it on the Semi Precious thread: Semi Precious and Fashion Flower are now online at Debenhams!

I've just placed a massive order, hope it'll be here by Thursday.

Latest posts