UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

It's very hot and sunny here down south. :) That said, we've spent most of the day either sitting in cars or car showrooms, because my husband crashed one of our cars (it's a 16 year old Nissan Micra) and we decided to replace it with a 7 seater. We ended up putting deposit down on a very smart 60 reg VW Sharan, and we'll be able to pick it up end of next week. Exciting! :)

rockin

Sweltering in the heat here in Kent. It seems to be getting hotter as the day goes on!

I looked out of my landing window earlier, and was greeted by the sight of one of the men next door stark naked in his garden. I am so glad I only got a back view! I think I'm traumatised!

AndSparkle

I was actually going to ask about Inglot prices. Have you got any idea how much the pigments are? I heard about the prices increases the other day and to be honest I'm completely put off by the level of the increases in one go. It's worse then MAC!

anita22

The Benefit staff in our House of Fraser are a bit pushy with the sales, too. You can't just look at anything without them coming up to talk to you about it.
I find nothing more off-putting when I'm cosmetics shopping than pushy salespeople... Whenever I travel I always love going into the duty free stores and having complete and utter freedom to browse since there's usually not as many sales people around.

LMD84

I find nothing more off-putting when I'm cosmetics shopping than pushy salespeople... Whenever I travel I always love going into the duty free stores and having complete and utter freedom to browse since there's usually not as many sales people around.
yeah see i always like to try and be pleasent and helpful without putting pressure on people. i know it's not cosmetics that i sell but i'm still a sales person at the end of the day - i have worked in stores where the managers are super pushy and the staff feel uncomfortable. so then when they work with me i show them my way of selling and they sell more because they and the customer are more relaxed!

rockin

Apparently it was 26 degrees here today. I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow - the BBC forecast says it's going to be 32 degrees!

amy_forster

Hello! I'm now a married woman with a husband of my very own
yahoo.gif
I just thought I'd pop a couple of pictures up for you all to nosey at!

Anitacska

Time to whip out the paddling pool me thinks! Inset day tomorrow, so kids will be at home.

Apparently it was 26 degrees here today. I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow - the BBC forecast says it's going to be 32 degrees!
Amy, big congratulations!
congrat.gif

PeachTwist

Congratulations, Amy! You look beautiful!

On a happy note for me too (haha) I've placed my Sigma brush order! :D 4 brushes for £32 inc shipping - I don't think that's too bad tbh. Not for the quality, I love their brushes. I bought the F80 (Synthetic flat top kabuki), E50 (Large fluff), E20 (Short Shader) and another E40 blending brush for concealer :D Eek!
yahoo.gif

LMD84

Congratulations, Amy! You look beautiful!

On a happy note for me too (haha) I've placed my Sigma brush order! :D 4 brushes for £32 inc shipping - I don't think that's too bad tbh. Not for the quality, I love their brushes. I bought the F80 (Synthetic flat top kabuki), E50 (Large fluff), E20 (Short Shader) and another E40 blending brush for concealer :D Eek!
yahoo.gif
wow! that was good value!! :) enjoy your brushes! the hard part is waiting for them to arrive!

PeachTwist

It is - I really do love their brushes. I have no intention of purchasing MAC brushes for a very long time. I'm happy with these. You're right though - the waiting is gonna be insane.

I got my nails done today too. I was trying to wait until Saturday to get them done but when I was on my cleaning frenzy I got a lot of pain from them being so long from growing out so much.. so I have them shorter again and plain and ready to be painted. I also got my eyebrows threaded for the first - good lord that HURT. I have a very low pain threshold but eesh. However - they look AMAZING so I'm not complaining. Only paid £5 for it too - I think that's pretty good! All in all, a decent day. I have a tad more cleaning to do and then I shall get showered, get dinner on and get into bed, lmao.

rockin

e.l.f. Cosmetics ‎50 % OFF EVERYTHING. Minimum Order £25 (before discount). UK & EU USE Code: SUMMER50 ends: 3pm UK time on 29/06/2011

Anitacska

I officially hate inset days. My children drove me absolutely insane today. I'm already feeling crap (got a cold), I'm also PMT, and they have been so horrible all day to me and to each other, that I'm just exhausted. Also this heat...
heat.gif

LMD84

not sure if it interests anybody here but i did a review video on a couple of make up books i had bought for the specktra youtube - A book review – the beauty edition

oh and can i say that i'm too hot and sticky right now? my fan is just blowing hot air around! i never thought i'd moan about the heat like this! lol!

Alisha1

I officially hate inset days. My children drove me absolutely insane today. I'm already feeling crap (got a cold), I'm also PMT, and they have been so horrible all day to me and to each other, that I'm just exhausted. Also this heat...
heat.gif

LMD84

heat.gif
oh i'm sorry you are not feeling good and that your kids drove you crazy! not a good combo is it?!