Ungaro, Manish and SA up on the website!

vocaltest

stoooooooooopid website aint loading for me
ssad.gif
oh well, i have no money anyway hah, maybe its a sign!

vocaltest

it works!!!
petticoat and so ceylon are there!!!

argh i'm so confused with all these products! mac in canterbury had their displayer out and gold deposit was on it!

Me and MAC

Just placed a £130 order! Got 4 mineralize skin finishes, loose mineralise powder, the ungaro beauty powder, pure rose lipstick, and 2 ungaro eyeshadows! Can't wait, got set date delivery for £2, so it's coming on Monday! Yay
yahoo.gif

Also, vocaltest here is a link to gold deposit msf! M·A·C Cosmetics | Mineralize Skinfinish

Jot

i've just been into mac in newcastle and i don't think they had sheer minerals - or if they did i missed it!!!!!
Just as well as i ended up with 6 liners!

abbey_08

I just ordered...shine manish l/g, Ungaro ccb in crushed Bougainvillea and black russian pearlglide eyeliner.... SO EXCITEEEEEEEEEEED!!

the manish packaging looks so gorgeous! i wanted to buy the palette too but my purse said no haha

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me and MAC
Just placed a £130 order! Got 4 mineralize skin finishes, loose mineralise powder, the ungaro beauty powder, pure rose lipstick, and 2 ungaro eyeshadows! Can't wait, got set date delivery for £2, so it's coming on Monday! Yay
yahoo.gif

Also, vocaltest here is a link to gold deposit msf! M·A·C Cosmetics | Mineralize Skinfinish

Wow lucky you! I get paid a week today so I'll have to do it then ugh! oooh, why don't they just put it in one? Would make more sense!!

My haul is gonna be:
Petticoat
So Ceylon
Possibly Sheerbronze Mineralize Sheersheen Powder
Maybe Soft & Gentle
Black Russian Pearlglide Liner
Possibly the red CCB from Ungaro

They've messed the names up on the Ungaro CCBs. I could have sworn Fresh Morning was the light colour when I saw it in Brighton? I just checked the colour collections page and it says the same!

I really want the Manish eyeshadow palette but I already have 3 colours out of it
ssad.gif

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I have no money until next week
ssad.gif
But I think I will get ...

Sheerbronze Mineralize Sheersheen Powder MSF
Soft & Gentle MSF
Petticoat MSF
Gold Deposit MSF

I really want the eyeshadow pallate but I think Iam only wanting it because of the packaging.

catz1ct

Devil blush doesn't seem to be there either?

Edit: Seems it is but only one is showing up.

Edit 2: It's fixed now!

abbey_08

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHheartsMAC
Wonder where shine Manish lipstick is? They seem to have replaced it with Girl about Town
ssad.gif

shine manish is the lipglass

Claire84

Saw everything up online today so went to my local MAC in Belfast and they only had Ungaro in - the rest won't be out til next Thurs.
ssad.gif
Anyhoo, got the beauty powder and the pink lipgloss from that collection, as well as a load of other things from the perm line (also got a free Please Me l/s and 2 free full-sized pigments!
smiles.gif
).

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire84
(also got a free Please Me l/s and 2 free full-sized pigments!
smiles.gif
).

Wow! How did you get these freebies? I think I should come to your MAC shop
winks.gif

catz1ct

Well I put my order in and I ended up with:

Petticoat
Pure Rose l/s
Manish pallet
Pastel Emotion l/g
Pink Manish l/g

I would of got a Manish blush I think but as It wasn't on the website I didn't want to wait around to see if it will pop up again.

Claire84

I met one of the guys who works at MAC at a fashion show last year (he was a drag queen at it) and then when I was at MAC he recognised me and we got chatting. Anyway, cos I kinda know him and I spend a lot, he always gives me a few freebies. The l/s was a tester that he sterilised, but the pigments were new (he said there was going to be a stock take next week so he didn't really care about handing them out). Other times I've been he has given me old testers (some of which are hardly used). I feel very lucky!
smiles.gif
He even did the same for my sister when she came with me to MAC one time, which was really generous. Such a nice guy.
smiles.gif

SARAHheartsMAC

I ordered
Freckletone l/s
Lilac Touch e/s
Wolf pearlglide
Sheer Bronze sheer minerals

Yay! I may invest in some MSF's if they are still up next week

Also, Devil blush looks gorgeous!

x

Latest posts