Ungaro, Manish and SA up on the website!

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire84
I met one of the guys who works at MAC at a fashion show last year (he was a drag queen at it) and then when I was at MAC he recognised me and we got chatting. Anyway, cos I kinda know him and I spend a lot, he always gives me a few freebies. The l/s was a tester that he sterilised, but the pigments were new (he said there was going to be a stock take next week so he didn't really care about handing them out). Other times I've been he has given me old testers (some of which are hardly used). I feel very lucky!
smiles.gif
He even did the same for my sister when she came with me to MAC one time, which was really generous. Such a nice guy.
smiles.gif

A very nice guy!
thmbup.gif

I just ordered my manish stuff off the website, I got everything but the e/s shadow pallet.

Dammit!

I was so proud of myself for only ordering 2 things (Shine Manish l/g & Pure Rose l/s) however I now really regret not getting the bright pink ccb & the ungaro lipglass. And I somehow managed to completely not realise about the sheer minerals so I may have to do another order
ssad.gif
My credit card is going to hate me.

Kayteuk

I just brought everything from both collections....Not good...I am now very very broke =(

JustDivine

No Sheer Minerals in Selfridges London yet....the MA i spoke to didn't know about the collection or new/repromote MSFs coming out...was going on about New View MSF instead...anyway they only have Ungaro and Suite Array.

At PRO they had it all except Manish obviously....I thought Ungaro shadows=crap but sorry, that's just me!
The CB ccb=ab fab!! Got Petticoat=love!

MAC_addiction<3

i'm so excitedd but so broke and when i spend so much money on the collections i feel so guilty after thinking of all the other things i couldve brought for the same price. I definetly want the msf's and the beauty powder but i think thats it! i was planning on getting some peralglide liners but i think i can live without those? what does everyone think? are they amaaazingg or just ok?
x

vocaltest

I wasn't gonna order until Thursday but I scraped some money together and just bought Petticoat.
I thought everything through because I wanted to get so much more!
I swatched the pearlglide liners in Brighton and they're sooo smooth and gorgeous, but I said to myself 'Caroline, you only ever use Feline so it'll be a waste of money!' haha. Also wanted the red CCB from Ungaro but again, I'm never gonna use it!

Kayteuk

I brought the red CCB, I also tried it on the other day, on NC15 its amazing for giving warmth to your face.
I really want to check out the pearlglide liners....Need to check them out!

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
I wasn't gonna order until Thursday but I scraped some money together and just bought Petticoat.
I thought everything through because I wanted to get so much more!
I swatched the pearlglide liners in Brighton and they're sooo smooth and gorgeous, but I said to myself 'Caroline, you only ever use Feline so it'll be a waste of money!' haha. Also wanted the red CCB from Ungaro but again, I'm never gonna use it!

Yeah Thats Exactly What I thought, Ill Probably Never Use Them.. I Usually just Buy Things I Like Incase I Might Want To use Them In the Future But Never Do Lol! I Ended Up getting So Ceylon, Gold Deposit And Pure Rose!
smiles.gif
<3

amy_forster

I went into nottingham yesterday and picked up a few bits from ungaro, some pearl glide liners (love these!) and the msfs from sheer minerals which went out thursday and got taken down again before I got there (I think they're realeasing late now!) but my lovely ma sold me them anyway!!! I love her to bits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest

I've been thinking of doing the same thing. Really want it!

MisaMayah

Where's Gold Deposit msf? It's not there! But I saw it in the Sunday Times Style magazine today, this is the only thing i've been waiting for =(

Kayteuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHheartsMAC
I really want an MSF but I am not sure which one to get.

Does So Ceylon give you a bronzed sort of look?

It gives you a bit of a bronzed glow, I am NC15 and it makes me look bronzed.

abbey_08

i got mine today!!! LOVE the shine manish lipglass and the packaging! also really pleased i got ccb in the crushed bougwhatever lol. not really overly pleased with the suite array liner, i thought it would be more glittery than it is.

SARAHheartsMAC

Mine arrived today!!

I LOVE the pearlglide I got in Wolf- I am now thinking of ordering a couple more

The mineralize powder in sheerbronze is GORGEOUS. I now want one of the other two!! Love this much more than my MSF's

Not impressed with the Ungaro shadow-colour payoff is crap!!!

Although it is permanent I am glad I ordered Freckletone from Ungaro it is a colour that I will wear a lot.

Overall I am very happy with my package and now want to order more!!

xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by catz1ct
Still waiting for mine to be dispatched lol.

Mine's been dispatched but it's still not here. Hmph!
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08
i got mine today!!! LOVE the shine manish lipglass and the packaging! also really pleased i got ccb in the crushed bougwhatever lol. not really overly pleased with the suite array liner, i thought it would be more glittery than it is.

Ooh glad you like Shine Manish.. I ordered that and can't wait to try it! I regretted not buying CB CCB so went to Canterbury Mac to pick it up today but they'd sold out
cry.gif
I also saw the pure rose l/s and kiiiinda regret ordering it. Oh well. Hopefully I'll like it better when I have it in my possession.