Ungaro, Manish and SA up on the website!

abbey_08

shine manish is really nice and looks good with neo sci-fi spaced out blush. the ccb cb looks really nice on the lips aswell! i wish id bought something else from manish or ungaro rather than the pearl glider. but i ended up ordering the manish eye palette the day after so that should come tomorrow!!

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by noticethestripe
Mine's been dispatched but it's still not here. Hmph!
ssad.gif

Ooh glad you like Shine Manish.. I ordered that and can't wait to try it! I regretted not buying CB CCB so went to Canterbury Mac to pick it up today but they'd sold out
cry.gif
I also saw the pure rose l/s and kiiiinda regret ordering it. Oh well. Hopefully I'll like it better when I have it in my possession.

woaaaaah canterbury had sold out already?? i completely forgot about the collections and didn't go look lol. i might have a look tomorrow but i've promised myself i'm not buying any mac this month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
woaaaaah canterbury had sold out already??

I know right. Probably a good thing seeing as that's £12 I now have to spend on eating rather than make-up!

I'm not buying anything until the holiday collection now. Maybe.

Kayteuk

Its selling out fast everywhere. I think the Ungaro is such a versatile look for us brit chicks. Its going to look so nice and warming on those cold days!

So hows everyone enjoying their new make up?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
So hows everyone enjoying their new make up?!

Loving Shine Manish
drools.gif

However, as predicted I'm not too sure about Pure Rose l/s. I'm not really a fan of pale lips (I like wearing bright colours on a daily basis) and I'm just not feeling it. I might give it to my mum.

Anyone else?!

vocaltest

i'm pissed i missed my delivery today as i was at uni, gah! i knew it'd come today. i need to stop looking at this thread i've only ordered petticoat and i've said 'no mac this month' haha. yeah that'll work...

vocaltest

cor have you seen the WHOLE of the manish collection has sold out on the US site already? madness!

vocaltest

i know! i think the only collection apart from dresscamp that has sold out on the website recently was heatherette, nothing else has budged at all!

SARAHheartsMAC

I'm not really fussed about the Manish collection
shockt.gif

The colours just wouldn't work for me (maybe the blushes but I have too many!) Although the packaging IS cute!

It does seem strange that collections haven't been selling as well here-perhaps it's the credit crunch. Or the fact that Mac are bringing out too many collections and us girlies can't keep up!
th_LMAO.gif

MAC_addiction<3

My order Came Yesterday.. Gold Deposit Is So Gorgeous! I Had To Go Out To Uni Aswell But I Rang DPD & they said If I Leave A Note Asking Them To Leave It In The Porch, Sign It, Date It And Print Your Name & Stick It Somewhere They Can See He Will Take The Note Back To The Depo. So I Did & It Was Sitting In My porch When I Got Back
smiles.gif

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHheartsMAC
I'm not really fussed about the Manish collection
shockt.gif

The colours just wouldn't work for me (maybe the blushes but I have too many!) Although the packaging IS cute!

It does seem strange that collections haven't been selling as well here-perhaps it's the credit crunch. Or the fact that Mac are bringing out too many collections and us girlies can't keep up!
th_LMAO.gif

Yea Same here The Manish Collection Didnt Really Interest Me It's The Others I Was Bothered About! But I Agree The Packaging Is Gorgeous!
x

Girl about town

i think it gets to the stage after so many collections most of us have all the colours that come out!!! i kept buying similar items over and over till i decided to hold back for collections i really love!!
The ungaro/manish colours are similar to loads of colours i have so decided to expand my permanant collection instead with some new lipsticks and paintpots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
i'm pissed i missed my delivery today as i was at uni, gah! i knew it'd come today. i need to stop looking at this thread i've only ordered petticoat and i've said 'no mac this month' haha. yeah that'll work...

Caaaaroline have you got your Petticoat yet?! I just went to Bluewater to pick it up and it's amazing. I can't stop looking at it
shockt.gif
So pretty!

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by noticethestripe
Caaaaroline have you got your Petticoat yet?! I just went to Bluewater to pick it up and it's amazing. I can't stop looking at it
shockt.gif
So pretty!

Yeeeees I have I got it on Wednesday! I sat in all day waiting for the damn thing! But yes its so pretty, except I'm beginning to think its too glittery for me
ssad.gif
I wore when I saw my boyfriend and the first thing he said was 'alright gary glitter face' hahah! Maybe I just have a heavy hand??

LMD84

ok i was in the usa for teh past 11 days so i bought rave and bank roll eyeliners from SA whihc are both amazing!! they really don't budge and even thopugh they are glittery, i feel i can wear them to work.

i also got the lip stain from Ungaro as nothing else in teh collection took my fancy.

then i left instructions for my mum to get me the manish eye palette and girl about town lippie from the website while i was away and luckily she did so waiting for me at work on monday is those two! yayness!

i forgot about the minerals though and really want petticoat!

Luceuk

I haven't bought anything yet, there must be something wrong with me
th_LMAO.gif
I will get the MSF's though this week.