Upcoming collection display images

Status
Not open for further replies.

SARAHluvsMAC

Ok, you guys I have the 411...sorry the pics r blurry my camera phone can only do so much...

I added a few tid bits about each collection that I found interesting

ICON 4: Raquel Welsh(sp?)
Release: 1/18/07
2 new brushes, #169- big angle looking brush, kinda like that pro one for the body mixed with that white angled blush brush
#223, looks like a bigger version of the #222
new lashes: sultress lashes

raquel2.jpg

raquel.jpg

Mineralize Satinfinish
Release Date: 2/1/07
Liquid Mineral foundation and the natural mineralize skinfinish re-promote
with the new brush which looks like a squished #109: #134
it'll be nice for around the nose and mouth, etc.

mineral.jpg

mineral2.jpg

Barbie Loves Mac
Release: 2/15/07

barbie2.jpg

barbie.jpg

barbie3.jpg

barbie4.jpg

Prep and Prime Face
Release: 4/5/07
SPF 50 sun protecter
Pore Minimizer

Baloonacy
Release: 4/12/07
soft sparkle eye pencil: (Sweetie Cake repromote)
2 highlight powders: 1 for dark skin and 1 for lighter skin
2 new pigments: helium and viz-a-violet
baloonacy.jpg

kimmy

the promo photo for the mineral stuff is so pretty! i'm way stoked for that pore minimizer
smiles.gif

Kiwi Girlie

Omg thanks for the pictures, they all look awesome!

My bank accounts not going to know what's hit it, hah

I can't waitt!!!!
cheerleader.gif

Im so glad they are re-promoting the natural Mineralize skinfinishes, I missed out on the Avant Gold ones
ssad.gif

lsperry

Thanks for posting this info Sarahluvsmac…..Great information! I’m glad MAC has NOT succumbed to the “neutral” trend for 2007 like a lot of companies have adopted for far too long. So bland and blasé.

Prep + Prime with SPF 50? Some potent sun protection! Glad to see a primer with both sun protection and a pore minimizer.

Not too interested in the Icon collection….The colors look too light for me (NW45). But, I’m excited about both the Barbie and Balloonacy collections….The colors look rich and pretty – I missed out on the peacocked eye pencil last year; didn’t know about MAC’s LE products at the time and thought I could wait to buy them. And I am so excited to see they have highlight powders for dark skin. Is that a quad I see in the Balloonacy collection??!! Come on Feb 15 and Apr 12, 2007…Whoooeeee!!!

spectrolite

Wow the Barbie stuff actually looks great! Can't wait to try it out. The models look gorgeous! Baloonacy looks interesting too. I must have that quad
eyelove.gif

I'm really looking forward to the mineralize range most of all. I've been using the avant gold "dark" msf and I love it. 2007 is going to be another exciting year for M.A.C and all the M.A.C addicts!
cheerleader.gif

metalkitty

Thanks so much for the pics! The Barbie stuff looks so pretty and vibrant! Does anyone know when Chromeglass is coming out?
ETA: never mind Jan. 11....

MAC_Whore

Damn you MAC! You keep sucking me back in! Just when I say, nahh..I don't "need" anything else!

God! New brushes. Highlight Powder. New Pigments. New lashes. I love the look of the Barbie stuff! The blue in the Baloonacy quad looks pretty vivid and amazing. Arrrrghhh! And just like that, my MAC madness is back!
lol.gif

SarahluvsMAC: It is so hard to tell from pics, but from the pics I have seen, alot of the Racquel stuff seems to lean towards the warm side. Is that true, IYO? Or is it a good mix of warm and cool?

Also, do you have the colours for the Barbie collection? Are they a lot of repromotes or new stuff?

TIA!
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Thanks for posting this info Sarahluvsmac…..Great information! I’m glad MAC has NOT succumbed to the “neutral” trend for 2007 like a lot of companies have adopted for far too long. So bland and blasé.

Prep + Prime with SPF 50? Some potent sun protection! Glad to see a primer with both sun protection and a pore minimizer.

Not too interested in the Icon collection….The colors look too light for me (NW45). But, I’m excited about both the Barbie and Balloonacy collections….The colors look rich and pretty – I missed out on the peacocked eye pencil last year; didn’t know about MAC’s LE products at the time and thought I could wait to buy them. And I am so excited to see they have highlight powders for dark skin. Is that a quad I see in the Balloonacy collection??!! Come on Feb 15 and Apr 12, 2007…Whoooeeee!!!

Amen!!! I totally agree about the trend, SPF50 and Pore Minimizer.

I'll bet you could rock the Icon collection too, though. It is always hard to tell until you see it in person. Even then, you never know until you try it. Something that looks too bright in the pot, may have a colour payoff that will make it work to your liking. NW45 and NC45 were two of my fave skintones to work with at MAC. They can have such a range that my NW25 never could.

Look at me enabling you!
lol.gif

lemurian

Thanks so much for the pics!!! I lurve the Barbie images... I'm worried for my wallet that MAC has to put out such apparently awesome collections in such close succession -- Danse, Icon, Barbie.. *panics*

smiles.gif

SARAHluvsMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Damn you MAC! You keep sucking me back in! Just when I say, nahh..I don't "need" anything else!

God! New brushes. Highlight Powder. New Pigments. New lashes. I love the look of the Barbie stuff! The blue in the Baloonacy quad looks pretty vivid and amazing. Arrrrghhh! And just like that, my MAC madness is back!
lol.gif

SarahluvsMAC: It is so hard to tell from pics, but from the pics I have seen, alot of the Racquel stuff seems to lean towards the warm side. Is that true, IYO? Or is it a good mix of warm and cool?

Also, do you have the colours for the Barbie collection? Are they a lot of repromotes or new stuff?

TIA!
smiles.gif

I'm thinking they are more towards the warm but I can't be totally sure

I havent looked to see if the barbie stuff is new or repromote but ill look later, it better be new!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
....I havent looked to see if the barbie stuff is new or repromote but ill look later, it better be new!

I hope it's new as well. Thanks for the info.
smiles.gif

tempting

Quote:

lol.gif

TIA!
smiles.gif

if i'm remembering correctly...the barbie collection is all new stuff
smiles.gif

tempting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Girlie
Omg thanks for the pictures, they all look awesome!

My bank accounts not going to know what's hit it, hah

I can't waitt!!!!
cheerleader.gif

Im so glad they are re-promoting the natural Mineralize skinfinishes, I missed out on the Avant Gold ones
ssad.gif

they're making them permanent this time!

IcePrincess2250

Quote:

Definitely warm (from the stuff I've seen). Raquel is (naturally anyways) a brunette with olive skin and dark eyes. She's pretty versatile though, and I think her collection will suite a range of skintones....

KAIA

I Am Just Keeping My Mac Gift Card For Barbie Loves Mac... Raquel Welch... Wow I'm So Excited For This Too... And I Can't Wait For Ballonacy... Great Start For 2007...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts