Upcoming collection display images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernadette

I'm so excited for the MSF line and the barbie stuff looks way better than I expected. This Balloonacy stuff looks awesome too, that quad looks good!

charismaticlime

I can't wait for the Icon and the Mineralized Skinfinish to arrive!
cheerleader.gif

Can't say much about the others though - they just don't look that appealing (it could be just the pics). Maybe I'll change my mind once I hear more about it.

mzreyes

woooooooooow!!!! thanks for this!! the barbie stuff looks waaaay better than i imagined. im actually looking forward to all 3 of these!!

caroni99

Wow! I love all of these collections-I think the Barbie Loves MAC Collection is going to be my biggest MAC collection haul ever.

I hope this is the beginning of more good things to come for 2007.

MissMarley

wow!! thank you so much for posting this stuff!! could you tell us what products are in the Barbie collection? Are those blushes or Beauty Powders or what? You rock!!!

SARAHluvsMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMantas
Do you know anything about what colour Viz-a-Violet will be? Barbie loves Mac and Balloonacy look awesome, especially the latter. New lipsticks with Balloonacy too?

its a dark purple, similar to the dark color in the quad i think

SARAHluvsMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
Sarah, you rock! Thanks for posting this.

PS: I was up your way in the store and wanted to introduce myself, but you must have been off! (*shakes fist at you*) It was last Friday. Anyway, maybe next time.
winks.gif

Lol! Last friday i had a final i think ?

I'm sorry I missed you but it's so funny because all these people have been coming up to me at work and are like "Are you Sarah from specktra?" and i'm sure i look all confused looking...lol

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlgotsoul
Does it look like there are 3 pigments with Balloonacy in that pic?

the pigments are Helium, Viz-a-Violet and Golden Olive (repromote)

cno64

I don't know whether to feel excited or doomed ...
winks.gif

Those deep vibrant colors on lips look like just my thing!
Now I feel MUCH better about passing on 95% of "Danse!"
I'll obviously need the money ...

Ms. Z

All the upcoming collections look great; thanks for the photos!
cheerleader.gif

Seems like will be spending $ on all of them, except the matte msf (I already have a backup).

Are any of the items in the Barbie collection actually named Barbie?

caroni99

A hint of what's to come?

Found these tid bits on a few websites--me thinks it (especially the second one) gives us a hint as to what MAC has in store for us in 2007!

I also talked to the charming Tom Pecheux for the MAC Pro Team doing makeup. The concept melded a variety of styles: some Audrey Hepburn (channeled a lot on the runways), some 80's, and even a hint of the 50's. Eye brows were darkened quite a bit, and with a definite arch. The look was dramatic and elegant, not "campy." If you want to try deep, arched brows, don't try to do it yourself. Go to a professional if you want a dignified result! A smoky and fairly deep mauve eye shadow (new for M.A.C. Cosmetics for Spring 2007 and not yet named) was given additional, evening allure with M.A.C. silver glitter. It is designed to reflect pearl and under the bright and artificial lights it was quite glittery--perfect for the types of special occasion clothes that Carmen Marc Valvo features. M.A.C. foundation was applied with a foundation brush, and each model had a formula that worked with her skin (I noticed several different types of MAC products from liquid to powder). I watched Tom blend some shimmer with a light foundation for a dewy look on a model or two. The effect was semi-matte, not too dewy and not too harshly dry-matte (and very pretty, so keep it in mind for the coming months). Lips were colored with a substantial (not totally sheer), pearly and fairly shiny pink gloss (sorry, but you'll have to wait for this one until Spring 2007). By the way, Dashing Diva did the nails, and while I don't have a photo to share with you, fingernails were polished with sheer light pink or peach, but toes were dressed in a Dashing Diva Pink called "Prima Donna Pink" that is available, now.

And also:

We’ve turned to the lovely people at M-A-C Cosmetics to educate us. At a recent launch of their 2007 range, Terry Barber, their Director of Makeup Artistry described the key looks for the coming season. They are:

Uniqueness, purity, dream-like, pale, mono-cream-mattic, pu re beauty, skincare rather than makeup, bleached, blanched, adolescent beauty, poreless, moisture, cashmere, peachy-brown, staining, matt, powder, mineralized, fawn, silver, egg-shell, porcelain, remnant make-up, soft rainbow, clashing, blackened-red, kaleidoscopic, Velvet Underground, psychedelic, glossy eyelids, 1940s, glam rock, dolls, synthetic-ness, plasticized, hyper-perfect, Barbie, metallics, re-texturised, boy-ish, super grooming, honey, pastels, nude, chocolate brown, sculpted, clumpy lashes, Flamenco, Brook Shields, caramel, hot toffee, eye liner, khaki, navy, ink, slate, re-thinking black, dark eyes.

heythere98

I'm new to specktra and I don't know if this has been posted. I just signed up for the makeup artist discount through MAC... can it be used on collections like Barbie, etc?

Thanks for posting the pics--they're awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts