Upcoming collection display images

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemmeNoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by heythere98
I'm new to specktra and I don't know if this has been posted. I just signed up for the makeup artist discount through MAC... can it be used on collections like Barbie, etc?

Thanks for posting the pics--they're awesome...

Sometimes they don't let you if there is special packaging, but then again sometimes they do. It is kind of hit or miss.

lsperry

Wow!! Thank you caroni99!! This is very good info. My anxiety level has decreased significantly….Danse was so pastel and pale that I could not imagine what MAC had in mind for 2007. I’m glad there’s going to be a variety of collections with different styles. I think we will be pleased to pick and choose what we like from any of those collections.

daydreamerdelux

Iam really worried about the new year i hope that mac will not release to many le. pigments and msfs. Because this year was already really expensive with the amount of collections coming out.
Its just soo expensive but i do love mac and wish i could stop falling in love with all the collections, coming out and stop buying it

ONCE YOU GO MAC YOU NEVER GO BACK!!!!!!

DAYDREAMERDELUX.

Aprilrobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroni99
Found these tid bits on a few websites--me thinks it (especially the second one) gives us a hint as to what MAC has in store for us in 2007!

IUniqueness, purity, dream-like, pale, mono-cream-mattic, pu re beauty, skincare rather than makeup, bleached, blanched, adolescent beauty, poreless, moisture, cashmere, peachy-brown, staining, matt, powder, mineralized, fawn, silver, egg-shell, porcelain, remnant make-up, soft rainbow, clashing, blackened-red, kaleidoscopic, Velvet Underground, psychedelic, glossy eyelids, 1940s, glam rock, dolls, synthetic-ness, plasticized, hyper-perfect, Barbie, metallics, re-texturised, boy-ish, super grooming, honey, pastels, nude, chocolate brown, sculpted, clumpy lashes, Flamenco, Brook Shields, caramel, hot toffee, eye liner, khaki, navy, ink, slate, re-thinking black, dark eyes.

Velvet Underground?!?!?!?!?!
I want a lipstick called Lou Reed!
SO SO SO excited to see what this might be.

That Barbie collection looks much prettier than I feared - I was worried it might be like a grown-up version of that toy Barbie make-up, in scary colours, but it actually looks very nice.

Can't wait to see some more pics of Balloonacy, though - that looks FAB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts