[upcoming] Flashtronic, Rushmetal, Painterly, New Lashes and Plushlash Mascara

miss_emc

Just thought i'd share with you all about some upcoming collections and products for the second half of the year!

Flashtronic - 3 new mineralize skinfinish (limited edition), 6 new mineralize eyeshadows (limited edition) with the #134 brush.

Rushmetal - 8 new pigments (limited edition), 4 new lipsticks (limited edition) and 1 new brush.

Painterly - 8 new paint pots (permanent), there are few other products in this collection including some black feather lashes called Featherette (sooo hot!) and the lashes will be exclusive to Pro stores only.

Lashes - Lashes are going to be repackaged, and there are about 8 new lashes going to be released including 2 bottom lashes!

Plushlash Mascara - New permanent mascara, volumizing!

Can't wait to find out more, i'm so excited! All the visuals for these collections are amazing, this year is by far one of the best MAC has had/will have in terms of collections!
cheerleader.gif

8/6 - Flashtronic
8/6 - Rushmetal
8/13 - Painterly
10/8 - New Lashes & Plushlash

ShuShu Fontanah

Re: Flashtronic, Rushmetal, Painterly, New Lashes and Plushlash Mascara

OHHH GOD... My wallet AND Husband are CRYING!!!!

but
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Any idea when? And of course I assume since you said new MSFs none of thema are repromotes?

We need more info!!

Shimmer

please please please don't be repromotes, and if they are, please let one of them be stereo rose.
Amen.

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
please please please don't be repromotes, and if they are, please let one of them be stereo rose.
Amen.

Please be PLEASUREFLUSH,.. LOL.

prinzessin784

I actually kinda hope the MSFs are repromotes - I really want So Ceylon, New Vegas, and of course Pleasureflush
winks.gif
And a few new ones would be nice too!

Just PLEASE MAC - no more Shimpagne and Porcelain Pink!!

yana_gim

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
Just thought i'd share with you all about some upcoming collections and products for the second half of the year!

Flashtronic - 3 new mineralize skinfinish (limited edition), 6 new mineralize eyeshadows (limited edition) with the #134 brush.

Rushmetal - 8 new pigments (limited edition), 4 new lipsticks (limited edition) and 1 new brush.

Painterly - 8 new paint pots (permanent), there are few other products in this collection including some black feather lashes called Featherette (sooo hot!) and the lashes will be exclusive to Pro stores only.

Lashes - Lashes are going to be repackaged, and there are about 8 new lashes going to be released including 2 bottom lashes!

Plushlash Mascara - New permanent mascara, volumizing!

Can't wait to find out more, i'm so excited! All the visuals for these collections are amazing, this year is by far one of the best MAC has had/will have in terms of collections!
cheerleader.gif

HI WHERE IS YOUR 134 BRUSH MADE? FRANCE? THANKS
cheerleader.gif

lemurian

Nice!! I'll feel bad for the people who spent $$$ on Pleasureflush if it is indeed a repromote this year. Personally I hope we get new MSFs
smiles.gif

HOTasFCUK

oooohhhh myyyy everything sounds soooo good!!!! I've been waiting for new pigments for so long now (i finally got in the craze after she-shines last year!) and flashtronic and rushmetal sound amazing!!!! I can't wait for the names and descriptions!!! Any release dates???

galvanizer

I'm in major trouble.
If the MSF are repromotes, I almost hope I already have one or two because I don't think I'll be able to get all *3*... not when there are Mineralize e/s (6!) and PiGmEnTs (*8*).
Rushmetal... they must be metallic?
Could they possibly be re-releasing the long gone Bronze or Brass pigments? I can't wait to see/hear info about these!!!

Jacq-i

YAY!! That sounds amazing. I want more MSFs so much! I only have one.
ssad.gif
Yeah, I know... I started late.
ssad.gif

medusalox

They better not be repromotes (the MSFs...), because I just spent $55 on Stereo Rose and I'd feel really dumb if I could get it for $25 later on...

But new pigments?!

Bye bye, bank account.

Latest posts