[upcoming] Flashtronic, Rushmetal, Painterly, New Lashes and Plushlash Mascara

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
Flashtronic - 3 new mineralize skinfinish (limited edition), 6 new mineralize eyeshadows (limited edition) with the #134 brush.

Finally, 3 *new* MSFs!!!
cheerleader.gif

And 6 *new* mineralize eyeshadows to boot?? Sounds like a wicked collection!! I just hope none of the colours resemble the A Muse or Rococo collection.

I'm kinda sick of pigments, what with the hassle and all, but if the colours look exceptionally unique, I'll probably purchase them.

EmbalmerBabe

Actually I know no one wants it but I hope Shimpagne is released again
*hides from flying tomatos* because I never got a chance to get it and I still really need it.
smiles.gif

Rushmetal sounds really metallic-y. Oh and why do the feather lashes have to be Pro only? =(

HOTasFCUK

i don't know if anyone remembers a thread about a month or so back about 2 different listings on eBay for MAC MSF's but they were marked "sample" and nobody every heard the names before. They were called "zanibar" and the other was "bora bora" & everyone speculated that they may be working names so i guess it may be both or one or the other! Anybody recall this???

thelove4tequila

Holy shit. But I'm guessing when they are avaliable online they will sell out with the quickness like Barbie. Did this happen with the Goldplay/RebelRock collection? I dunno I wasn't into MAC at that time but WISH I WAS. Can anyone tell me how fast the Goldplay MSF's sold out?

starnoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Holy shit. But I'm guessing when they are avaliable online they will sell out with the quickness like Barbie. Did this happen with the Goldplay/RebelRock collection? I dunno I wasn't into MAC at that time but WISH I WAS. Can anyone tell me how fast the Goldplay MSF's sold out?

i believe gold play took a while to sell out so you shouldnt worry too much!

HOTasFCUK

Painterly Collection with 8 new permanent paint pots??? Isn't there 6 pain pots already coming out with Novel Twist? Or maybe because Novel Twist is an exclusive or maybe those are the LE colours? Ah well the more the better!!! I'm just excited for NEW colours & maybe even a re-release if its something HG but please no re-promotes! I'm upset that they are repromoting cranberry eyeshadow with Moonbathe when they could've given us a new eyeshadow along the lines of those colours that we sooooo badly need!!!!

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
Actually I know no one wants it but I hope Shimpagne is released again
*hides from flying tomatos* because I never got a chance to get it and I still really need it.
smiles.gif

*hides too* Me neither.
ssad.gif
I just have Lightscapade.

lemurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila

Nah, the MSFs have never sold out online as fast as Barbie did.. In fact Glissade was available for several weeks!

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
i don't know if anyone remembers a thread about a month or so back about 2 different listings on eBay for MAC MSF's but they were marked "sample" and nobody every heard the names before. They were called "zanibar" and the other was "bora bora" & everyone speculated that they may be working names so i guess it may be both or one or the other! Anybody recall this???

I totally remember that... now I'm kicking myself for not saving those images when I saw them on ebay. Who knows if those are the MSFs that'll be released in the Flashtronic collection.

caroni99

Wow these sound soooo awesome I can't wait!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
I totally remember that... now I'm kicking myself for not saving those images when I saw them on ebay. Who knows if those are the MSFs that'll be released in the Flashtronic collection.

Here is the thread you are referring too http://www.specktra.net/showthread.p...hlight=zanibar

Personally I hope those MSF's are not the ones that end up being released b/c they look like ones that have come out before.

I don't mind one re-promote as long as the other two MSF's kick ass! I'll put my vote in for Gold Deposit though.

PigmentJunkie

I've had such a sh*tty day at work, and this:

Quote:
Flashtronic - 3 new mineralize skinfinish (limited edition), 6 new mineralize eyeshadows (limited edition) with the #134 brush.

Rushmetal - 8 new pigments (limited edition), 4 new lipsticks (limited edition) and 1 new brush.

just made it alllllllllllll better.
yahoo.gif

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
please please please don't be repromotes, and if they are, please let one of them be stereo rose.
Amen.

I love the Stereo Rose, as a matter of fact, I wore it today.
eyelove.gif
MAC brought back Shimpagne, which I am not a fan of. I hope they have some gold/bronze skinfinish!
clap.gif