[upcoming] Flashtronic, Rushmetal, Painterly, New Lashes and Plushlash Mascara

mzreyes

mmmm wouldnt that be great if they came up with these msfs.. the ones that hawkeye came up with this theme thread
greengrin.gif

http://www.specktra.net/showthread.p...ighlight=theme

EmbalmerBabe

If you have not tried Lightscapade you should it brightens the face amazingly. A light dusting on the cheek bones and temples
gives such a lovely glow.
I thought Shimpagne was going to be perm when it came out with the Natural MSF'S...sadly I was wrong and missed it again!
Ahhh..=(
I hope the new ones knock our socks off. The mineralize e/s's
are probably going to be off the hook.

galvanizer

Anyone else hoping for a true golden peach MSF? (glissade wasn't quite it). A golden pink or golden plum would be nice too...
Hopefully the mineralized e/s are really unique colours (as well as the pigments ~ gosh we don't need any recent repromotes of those now, do we?) I'm pretty excited that they *sound* like they should be rather metallic by the name though... (*squeals*)

rainbow

i have not been getting stuffs from the last few MAC lauches. hopefully this collection will be more interesting!
smiles.gif

Macnarsandlove

weeping.gif
i will be so poor after the next few lauches but.......... msf are the shat and I already know no matter what I will be getting all of them. I'm sick of breezing by collections like "I dont need that" and 6 months later I'm hunting and it down on ebay.

LuvBeMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith130
weeping.gif
i will be so poor after the next few lauches but.......... msf are the shat and I already know no matter what I will be getting all of them. I'm sick of breezing by collections like "I dont need that" and 6 months later I'm hunting and it down on ebay.

LOL.. same goes to me!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by galvanizer
Anyone else hoping for a true golden peach MSF? (glissade wasn't quite it). A golden pink or golden plum would be nice too...
Hopefully the mineralized e/s are really unique colours (as well as the pigments ~ gosh we don't need any recent repromotes of those now, do we?) I'm pretty excited that they *sound* like they should be rather metallic by the name though... (*squeals*)

Me me me!! I can't wait for a peachy MSF, in fact I want an MSF that will be very similar to Peaches blush!! That would be a dream come true!!

Glissade wasn't that kind of peachy!! But I still love it LOL

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzamy
those MSFs are just working names for previous skinfinishes, they arent new ones

yup, that's true!
smiles.gif

Padmita

Quote:
those MSFs are just working names for previous skinfinishes, they arent new ones

Thank god, I didn't like the pics of those... I just hope it's Stereo Rose!! Or at least an e/s that looks like Stereo Rose...
hmm.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroni99
Wow these sound soooo awesome I can't wait!!

Here is the thread you are referring too http://www.specktra.net/showthread.p...hlight=zanibar

Personally I hope those MSF's are not the ones that end up being released b/c they look like ones that have come out before.

I don't mind one re-promote as long as the other two MSF's kick ass! I'll put my vote in for Gold Deposit though.

I put my vote in for pleasureflush so that I can laugh at anyone who paid $100+ for it. :p

I actually would like to see Stereo Rose or Petticoat re-released..because they're hot.
smiles.gif

MissMarley

do you think the paint pots would be ok used as eyeliner, or would they be too runny? some of the colors in the Novel Twist collection sound like great e/l...

charismaticlime

Quote:

Thanks, that really helps clear things up. I can hope one of the new MSFs is a darker blush, not like Porcelain Pink or Glissade.

saniyairshad

Stereo Rose
Gold Deposit
and a new one...
I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY...NEW MSFs!!!!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

anyone know which month theyre coming out in?

mzreyes

I know the original poster of this topic said that this stuff is coming out during the second half of the year.. but I wish I knew exactly which month! I need to start saving...

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
I know the original poster of this topic said that this stuff is coming out during the second half of the year.. but I wish I knew exactly which month! I need to start saving...

iagree.gif
iagree.gif