Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Products

Anitacska

Hahaha, isn't that always the case?
lol.gif

I got the palette today! It was on my mind heavy after I swatched it last week. I'll be playing in this hopefully the rest of the year....or most likely until the next new and exciting thing comes out.

missah

I got the palette today! It was on my mind heavy after I swatched it last week. I'll be playing in this hopefully the rest of the year....or most likely until the next new and exciting thing comes out.

I'm getting mine soon. Super excited!
I haven't been played with my Tarte for True Blood Palette yet. its just too pretty. I might not end up using this one either!

Miss QQ

Anitacska - very pretty! Thanks for sharing. Kimbunny - enjoy your palette! Missah - hope you get it soon! It's still not available here yet, what a long wait. Lou - love your video! You look great with waves in your hair! Like moo is so cute, was she chasing her tail? Your UD pallettes are awesome, it's great to see you use a lot of them. I have NYC and Alice, both I love except for the glitter bomb shades, but I don't use often. I need to play with them more.

Anitacska

Yes, I forgot to put that in my comment, but your hair does look gorgeous with waves!

Lou - love your video! You look great with waves in your hair! Like moo is so cute, was she chasing her tail? Your UD pallettes are awesome, it's great to see you use a lot of them. I have NYC and Alice, both I love except for the glitter bomb shades, but I don't use often. I need to play with them more.

PolaBerry

i purchased mine a week ago and just used it today and the colors are amazing! And they are so soft and apply like a dream. I did a swatch comparison of the UD 15 palette and Naked palette and BOS II palette on my blog if you want to check it out

kimbunney

Just wanted to say I love this palette! Ace is my favroite. I wore it with Dangerous Curve paintpot on the inner lid and Ace on the outer lid.

HoneyMilk

I really like this palette AND the pencil set. The pencils.... are awesome. I ended up with an extra set
ohboy.gif
and I might actually get to it!
Although, my husband is not please with the amount of $$ spent on 30 pencils...
th_wallbash.gif

I hope UD does a liquid liner set :)

Has anyone heard that the 4th release in the 15 year anniversary will be a mirror? What do you guys think of that??

I was in ulta in Newport News, VA this week and they had a Urban decay rep. there and she asked me if I liked the brand. Honestly I do love urban decay, there are just some things I absolutely hate.

- I hate bulky packaging. I wish they would release more palettes that had the same packaging as the naked palette.

- I hate very simular dupe-able shades in the 15 year palette that are in the naked palette

- I hate chunky glittery shades. I do love glitter, but any shade can be glittery by adding glitter by its self.

- I think they half-assed there brushes, not just the one in the naked palette, but there whole line of brushes.

My favorite shades are mildew, last call, woodstalk, S&M and flipside.

Alisha1

Has anyone heard that the 4th release in the 15 year anniversary will be a mirror? What do you guys think of that??

I was in ulta in Newport News, VA this week and they had a Urban decay rep. there and she asked me if I liked the brand. Honestly I do love urban decay, there are just some things I absolutely hate.

- I hate bulky packaging. I wish they would release more palettes that had the same packaging as the naked palette.

- I hate very simular dupe-able shades in the 15 year palette that are in the naked palette

- I hate chunky glittery shades. I do love glitter, but any shade can be glittery by adding glitter by its self.

- I think they half-assed there brushes, not just the one in the naked palette, but there whole line of brushes.

My favorite shades are mildew, last call, woodstalk, S&M and flipside.
...just a mirror... :s

myazg23

i want to bu y this palette but i acnt find it in croatia or any online that will ship to croatia:)

LMD84

i want to bu y this palette but i acnt find it in croatia or any online that will ship to croatia:)
you can always post up a wanted ad in the clearance bin section of the forum. but i know debenhams.com ship internationally so check them out

sonu

I wish they do something else than mirror.. I am more interested in actual products... Liquid liner set will be good.

I haven't seen anything about what it will look like though and since all the holiday stuff has either been released or will be in the near future, it makes me wonder if they are going to wait till November/December to release it or what. I wouldn't really call it a anniversary item if they are still selling it in 2012.

MonroeMua

im still trying to decide if i want the 15th anniversary palette. i keep asking myself so i really need another eyeshadow but the colors are so pretty and its a great price.

orchid1

did you try on HQhair or Lookfantastic? I bought there UD_Naked, and I think I saw this palette there, so check :)
Btw. they ship worldwide

Latest posts