Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Products

Haven

It is a great palette!! I also broke down & ordered the makeup bag. It looks too cute!

looovemac

I love it so much I ordered my 2nd palette tonight!!! I admit that I love it more then my naked palette
icon_eek.gif

Kimmy13

I am in love with all the new eyeshadows. I like how you can do so many looks with it. It is definitely my new favorite palette

Cecilia

I am so excited about this palette!! I am selling them like crazy at work because I can't stop talking about it. I thought that omen was similar to asphyxia, and a few other colors that were similar to others, but when I swatched they were very different. My favorite shade of the more neutral colors is flow. It is a beautiful peachy color with a little shimmer. I also love deep end, and half truth is another favorite of mine. Beautiful beautiful colors. I am debating buying another...i will be very sad if soe of these colors don't make it to the permanent level. They are also easy to blend and so many combinations just look awesome..you can't really go wrong.

Kimmy13

Hey, Thanks. I am wearing:
ABC Gum as my highlight (not in palette)
Deep End on lid
Half Truth in the crease
Omen right above Half Truth
Evidence on lower lashline
Vanilla in my inner corner

Hope this helps
smiles.gif

Babylard

The eye palette is GODLIKE! It is soo buttery and pigmented. I was going to skip it, because it seemed so dupable (it seems more unique when you start using it though)There isn't any "bad" ones in the box. I just hate how the box doesn't seal and the lid can come off so easily. (P.S. my hair is actually long xD) I think EVERYONE needs it. xD I love the purple.

peachsuns

wavey.gif
HI!
After played with the sample at my local Sephora (it was sold out there), I ordered the eyeshadow palette online today! I'm so excited! The shadows were easy to apply and smooth like butter! The colors were gorgeous, too! I cannot wait to receive it!
yahoo.gif

Kimmy and Babylard, you girls look beautiful!
heart.gif

Alisha1

wavey.gif
HI!
After played with the sample at my local Sephora (it was sold out there), I ordered the eyeshadow palette online today! I'm so excited! The shadows were easy to apply and smooth like butter! The colors were gorgeous, too! I cannot wait to receive it!
yahoo.gif

Kimmy and Babylard, you girls look beautiful!
heart.gif

Thats great to hear! Can't wait to receive mine, should be here tomorrow :)

Alisha1

I still haven't received it
th_dunno.gif
hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. Delivery is taking ages, I ordered the palette on friday morning! Has yours arrived?