Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Products

ElvenEyes

I ordered mine, too! I love those shimmers and if they are dupes of ones I already have, I will just save it for later when the others run out! But I am pretty sure a lot are nothing like what I own and I can't say no to shimmer!

m0rg3nst3rn

I have no idea if I really want this eyeshadow palette or not. I love the bright colors but there are so many damned neutrals in it that I am thinking it isn't worth it for me, but for sure junkshow is calling me and I love black blacks...what to do, what to do...

mousygiggles

I love it! I went ahead and ordered it from Sephora.com. I hate the Sephora stores in El Paso. Everyone I have encountered is so snotty and rude that I hate going in there. I went to look for this and they did not seem to know anything about this and tried to sell me on the Cowboy one. GRRR...anyway I can not wait to get it. I love my UD shadows and have been neglecting them for Semi Precious so I am exited to jump back into UD!!

_Drugz

It's funny when i first saw the palette on UD.com i wasn't all that compelled to really look at it..so i didn't. Probably not to tempt myself..

So yesterday..becuz i can't help myself and people kept posting about it on this other site i frequent i decided to really give it a look and take a peek at some swatches..Bad Idea.

Had to go into work yesterday for a class so i promptly called my store and told the counter to hold it for me l0l. I've just been looking at it since i brought it home, it's so pretty!

Mabelle

Has anybody in Canada have any luck finding it in stores yet? :)
Its already come in to most Sephoras. My store got 2 shipments of it (tuesday and thursday) and i believe we sold all of them. I have a hunch they won't be THAT hard to get your hands on them. I bought one for a friend, and will wait until a bit later to pick up my own.

ElvenEyes

I received my 15h Anniversary palette in the mail today via Sephora and I love it. I have pics up on the haul section. The colours are perfect and go well with nail polish and other goodies I have been gathering for my fall look. Lots of browns, neutrals, plums, pinks, heathered colours, greys, taupes and then a splash of unexpected blue to liven things up! I love the palette and the gorgeous packaging!

Alisha1

i hope debenhams get it early! i want more beauty points!

Have you noticed that the free 750 points when you spends £40 has been bumped up to £50 on the Debenhams site! It would be fine if they had included brands like UD, Chanel or Dior!

Haven

The eyeshadow palette is amazing! I must say that I like it more than (gasp) the infamous Naked palette. I like that there is a mixture of neutrals & brights. Naked palette is great if you only like neutrals, but this palette adds the color too.

Today I did a look with MIA, flow, and vanilla. It looked too "average," so I added a bit of junkshow & half truth to my look. Amazing results! A pretty neutral look with a little danger thrown in KWIM.

I really hope that some of these shadows become permanent.

mousygiggles

The only Sephora that is here is inside JC Penny. I have not been able to find it there. I am glad I ordered from Sephora.com. It should be here tomorrow.

Anitacska

****************ALERT!***************

The 15-year eyeshadow palette is now available in the UK through Debenhams.com. It retails for £39! I've just ordered mine. :)