Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Products

Alisha1

Urban Decay have posted this on Facebook

[h=6]"Excited that our UDers are loving the 15-Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection. It's true, UrbanDecay.com will be getting more in stock soon. Hang tight!"[/h]
Thats great that their restocking and letting everyone have the chance to get their hands on one. MAC best be taking notes...

BeckyBenett

im actually fine with waiting.. but the naked palette is a perm item while this is LE right? so i dont think they will wait too long.. they wont want pple to have to choose btwn this and the last bos. the will make sure there is a gap in btwn so tt pple are not sick of UD palettes.. at least tts what i wld do if i were them. i may get this palette but im still broke from mac sp collection. so i dont mind the wait =)

missah

im actually fine with waiting.. but the naked palette is a perm item while this is LE right? so i dont think they will wait too long.. they wont want pple to have to choose btwn this and the last bos. the will make sure there is a gap in btwn so tt pple are not sick of UD palettes.. at least tts what i wld do if i were them. i may get this palette but im still broke from mac sp collection. so i dont mind the wait =)
The BOS will be available for awhile right? Because the 3rd one is still available and MAC will be taking all my money when the last BOS is finally released...

BeckyBenett

The BOS will be available for awhile right? Because the 3rd one is still available and MAC will be taking all my money when the last BOS is finally released...
yup.. i think it will be available for awhile. bt it all depends cause the alice in wonderland version was gone in a flash.

EngineerBarbie

My 15th anniversary palette arrived today!!!!
nanaparty.gif
I'm going to try to post some swatches (after I feed my Kid her dinner) but frankly they will be up on my Tumblr site before they get to Spectra. Much easier for me to post pics from my iPhone to Tumblr than to u/l to Spectra right now.

My Tumblr is: http://thebeautyisageek.tumblr.com

Oh, and I got the Quincanera bag too. Bling, bling!

Rinstar

The anniversary palette is available on Ulta.com now! I ordered it tonight! I am so excited!!

foxxylatina07

So Temptalia posted on FB today that the palette was available on the Ulta website. I was able to place an order but I'm a little disappointed that this palette cost so much versus the Naked palette. Anyway I was reading a post a girl put in Christine's website that she spoke to a Sephora worker and she said that this palette will be available until December. Hopefully they might just make it permanent or make enough that everybody can have one in their collection but with UD you never know. I think it's all about the hype but I gotta give it to them they know how to keep the hype going =)

To the lovely ladies that haven't gotten their palette you can find it on Ulta (hopefully it hasn't sold out yet) Good luck

P.S it's gonna be on Ulta's home page on the right hand side in the bottom. HTH
It's sold out again sorry ladies

DILLIGAF

I just got my hands on the palette today. I walked into a Sephora and there it was on the shelf where the Quinceanera bag should have been. No accompaying marketing, nothing! So start checking your local stores ladies and gents!

XicanaQueen

I also purchased mine at Sephora, yesterday. She had them in the bottom draw, she said they haven't placed them out because they didn't have the display.
I love the box and the shadows are really nice very pigmented as always. Just annoyed that the damn Cowboy never fails.
I just got my hands on the palette today. I walked into a Sephora and there it was on the shelf where the Quinceanera bag should have been. No accompaying marketing, nothing! So start checking your local stores ladies and gents!

XicanaQueen

Here are a couple of pics...

The box is super cute

This is what the back of the shadows looks like when you pull it out of the keepsake box

Latest posts