Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Products

laylalovesmac

Thank god for Sephora! The post office kept asking if it was insured, etc etc and I didn't know so I called and they're sending me a bag for free, even though it was completely the post office's fault! Damn I love them! Hopefully I'll have it in a few days at which point I can rave about how much I love it like you guys do! So stoked! What a great day!
flower.gif

LMD84

Thank god for Sephora! The post office kept asking if it was insured, etc etc and I didn't know so I called and they're sending me a bag for free, even though it was completely the post office's fault! Damn I love them! Hopefully I'll have it in a few days at which point I can rave about how much I love it like you guys do! So stoked! What a great day!
flower.gif
oh awesome!! that is brilliant news! and well done sephora on the great service!

Alisha1

flower.gif
Thats brilliant!

shadowaddict

Layla, I know what you mean about the post office or in my case it's the carrier. We used to have a great woman and if there was a box to leave at the door she always brought the rest of mail with her and ring the doorbell so she could hand it to me. But this guy just pisses me off. He never closes the box door all the way when it is raining so our mail is wet. He shoves boxes in there so tight that one it took both me and my daughter to get the damn thing out. He'll open the box door so it is flat and lay a box like one from Amazon on it to fall in a puddle or something. Recently I was inside and watched him drive up put our mail in the box and balance thick cardboard box/envelope from Border's on top of the mailbox. Seriously he took quite a while to balance it. I measured it when I brought it in and it was 20 X 16 inches. I was like Really? on top of the box?

My final straw was about 3 or 4 weeks ago I had finally tracked down an out of print book for my new grandson like the one both my kids loved so much, ours is put away somewhere. Anyway the person sent it in a bubble wrap envelope as it isn't very thick and shoved it so hard in the box so he didn't have to get his lazy ass out of the truck and bring it to the door. It bent the spine on the book a bit so that it is a little wobbly. I hate that cause it was in new condition. It was clear that is what did it by the way he had it in there. My brother has worked for the postal service over 25 yrs (not in my area) and he told me to call and ask for the carrier supervisor. He also said they are suppose to bring packages to the door that doesn't fit and if you're not there leave a pick-up slip. My hubby and I have been in the back part of the driveway before and watched him pull up, put the mail in and go on. Then one of us walk down to get the mail and have a slip in there for a package.

Ok, I think I'm done with my rant.

LMD84

Layla, I know what you mean about the post office or in my case it's the carrier. We used to have a great woman and if there was a box to leave at the door she always brought the rest of mail with her and ring the doorbell so she could hand it to me. But this guy just pisses me off. He never closes the box door all the way when it is raining so our mail is wet. He shoves boxes in there so tight that one it took both me and my daughter to get the damn thing out. He'll open the box door so it is flat and lay a box like one from Amazon on it to fall in a puddle or something. Recently I was inside and watched him drive up put our mail in the box and balance thick cardboard box/envelope from Border's on top of the mailbox. Seriously he took quite a while to balance it. I measured it when I brought it in and it was 20 X 16 inches. I was like Really? on top of the box?

My final straw was about 3 or 4 weeks ago I had finally tracked down an out of print book for my new grandson like the one both my kids loved so much, ours is put away somewhere. Anyway the person sent it in a bubble wrap envelope as it isn't very thick and shoved it so hard in the box so he didn't have to get his lazy ass out of the truck and bring it to the door. It bent the spine on the book a bit so that it is a little wobbly. I hate that cause it was in new condition. It was clear that is what did it by the way he had it in there. My brother has worked for the postal service over 25 yrs (not in my area) and he told me to call and ask for the carrier supervisor. He also said they are suppose to bring packages to the door that doesn't fit and if you're not there leave a pick-up slip. My hubby and I have been in the back part of the driveway before and watched him pull up, put the mail in and go on. Then one of us walk down to get the mail and have a slip in there for a package.

sounds about as good as the postal service in the uk! quite often the postman won't bother knocking on your door to give you a package - they just ram a 'sorry you were out' slip through the door! generally i get things delievered to my work now - there is always soembody here and the work postie is actually quite nice :)

laylalovesmac

That's awful- I'm sorry. :( I feel like there are no good delivery services anymore. When I get mail sent through USPS to my PO Box, if gets lost half the time, and when I get it UPS, my UPS guy is a jerk and does similar things to what your mailman seems to do. I can't even count how many of my MAC boxes he's stuck in puddles under my welcome mat which is already soaking, meaning the cardboard is completely wet. Other times, I've been standing by my window just watching as he tries to toss it onto the mat and see how close he can get as if it's a game. Makes me so mad. I mean, I'm happy that I got this USPS thing resolved and that now it's being shipped UPS (for free) to my house, but if this guys pulls any of that again, I'm gonna pissed. Why can't they just do their jobs? I understand that all jobs are stressful in their own ways, but it is literally putting paper into a box and closing the door. WTH?

I think I'm done with my rant, too. :p

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
That's awful- I'm sorry. :( I feel like there are no good delivery services anymore. When I get mail sent through USPS to my PO Box, if gets lost half the time, and when I get it UPS, my UPS guy is a jerk and does similar things to what your mailman seems to do. I can't even count how many of my MAC boxes he's stuck in puddles under my welcome mat which is already soaking, meaning the cardboard is completely wet. Other times, I've been standing by my window just watching as he tries to toss it onto the mat and see how close he can get as if it's a game. Makes me so mad. I mean, I'm happy that I got this USPS thing resolved and that now it's being shipped UPS (for free) to my house, but if this guys pulls any of that again, I'm gonna pissed. Why can't they just do their jobs? I understand that all jobs are stressful in their own ways, but it is literally putting paper into a box and closing the door. WTH?

I think I'm done with my rant, too. :p

OMG! yes I have seen my mail carrier do the same thing. He won't even walk all the way to the door he'll just toss it on the porch. And I get UPS boxes that I swear they have drop kicked it to each other before it makes it here. There will be dents, holes and all bent.

laylalovesmac

Exactly! I've gotten some before with-no joke- shoe prints.

Finally got my bag and the guy left it under the mat where all of the lizards hang out just like he always does. What was he thinking? Really? Come on, UPS.

Holy hell- this bag is huge! I mean, I've seen it in ULTA, but now that it's next to me and next to the bag I was planning on carrying it around in... yeah. No. It's ginormous! But, awesome nonetheless. Definitely worth the hellish, month + long wait.

Can't wait to spend tomorrow loading this up! I'll try and post pics of how it looks full once I get it set up the way I like it. :) Super, super excited!!!!
pompom.gif

Alisha1

Exactly! I've gotten some before with-no joke- shoe prints.

Finally got my bag and the guy left it under the mat where all of the lizards hang out just like he always does. What was he thinking? Really? Come on, UPS.

Holy hell- this bag is huge! I mean, I've seen it in ULTA, but now that it's next to me and next to the bag I was planning on carrying it around in... yeah. No. It's ginormous! But, awesome nonetheless. Definitely worth the hellish, month + long wait.

Can't wait to spend tomorrow loading this up! I'll try and post pics of how it looks full once I get it set up the way I like it. :) Super, super excited!!!!
pompom.gif
Shoe prints?! :s

I hope you enjoy the bag, I'm actually skipping because of how big it is!

Anitacska

I got the eyeliner set and I can honestly say there aren't any bad eyeliners in it, plus I agree with whoever said Perversion was fantastic. I also love Asphyxia, such a pretty colour.
heart.gif

I'm not getting the bag as I have plenty enough make up bags, but can't wait to find out what else they have in store. I've seen on another thread that there'll be 2 Book of Shadows this year, one of them a 15 year set. Maybe they'll have a lipstick or lipgloss set as well? Although I would skip those because I cannot stand the burnt sugar smell of their lip products.
sick.gif

I can't wait for the Rollergirl palette and nail polish set to come to the UK. I've got 2 contact e-mails for UD's UK PR people and have e-mailed both, but have not had any replies about UK release dates.

laylalovesmac

I got the eyeliner set and I can honestly say there aren't any bad eyeliners in it, plus I agree with whoever said Perversion was fantastic. I also love Asphyxia, such a pretty colour.
heart.gif

I'm not getting the bag as I have plenty enough make up bags, but can't wait to find out what else they have in store. I've seen on another thread that there'll be 2 Book of Shadows this year, one of them a 15 year set. Maybe they'll have a lipstick or lipgloss set as well? Although I would skip those because I cannot stand the burnt sugar smell of their lip products.
sick.gif

I can't wait for the Rollergirl palette and nail polish set to come to the UK. I've got 2 contact e-mails for UD's UK PR people and have e-mailed both, but have not had any replies about UK release dates.
I agree- Perversion and Asphyxia are both fantastic! But, like you said, there isn't a bad pencil in the set! I love them all!

I would love a lipstick set. Been wanting to try their lipsticks for ages. I'm sorry you don't like the scent. :(

Alisha1

heart.gif

sick.gif

I love the eyeliner set aswell! I can't wait find out what sets UD are releasing this year - there always such great value!

laylalovesmac

Got it all packed up all pretty and gorgeous! This sucker fits a lot!

What I'm Carrying Right Now:
Urban Decay Big Buddha
Sigma 187
Sigma 190
Sigma 224
Sigma (don't remember- it came in my set and kind of looks like a small 227 but definitely isn't)
Two Posh Crease Brushes
MAC Studio Fix Powder
MAC Beauty Powder in Too Chic
MAC Blush in Bite of an Apple
Covergirl Mascara
Two mini UDPPs
Two MAC quads (my smokey and my neutrals)
Three MAC lipsticks: Faerie Glen, Viva Glam Gaga 2, Toxic Tale
Dazzleglass in Steppin' Out
Clear Lipglass
Korres Lip Butter (Pomegranate)
Urban Decay Lip Primer
Jack Black Lip Balm in Mint
Urban Decay Lip Liner in Ozone
Urban Decay Eye Liner in Zero
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl
Too Faced Eye Pencil - Ruby Slippers
MAC GPS in French Quarter
MAC Eyeshadow in Vainglorious

And I think that's it.... so.... just the basics. :)

And hair ties. :D

LMD84

^^ yup you can fit loads in the bag!! mine is only half full at the moment! i love how roomy it is! and i am pleased you finally have yours too!

Alisha1

Got it all packed up all pretty and gorgeous! This sucker fits a lot!

What I'm Carrying Right Now:
Urban Decay Big Buddha
Sigma 187
Sigma 190
Sigma 224
Sigma (don't remember- it came in my set and kind of looks like a small 227 but definitely isn't)
Two Posh Crease Brushes
MAC Studio Fix Powder
MAC Beauty Powder in Too Chic
MAC Blush in Bite of an Apple
Covergirl Mascara
Two mini UDPPs
Two MAC quads (my smokey and my neutrals)
Three MAC lipsticks: Faerie Glen, Viva Glam Gaga 2, Toxic Tale
Dazzleglass in Steppin' Out
Clear Lipglass
Korres Lip Butter (Pomegranate)
Urban Decay Lip Primer
Jack Black Lip Balm in Mint
Urban Decay Lip Liner in Ozone
Urban Decay Eye Liner in Zero
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl
Too Faced Eye Pencil - Ruby Slippers
MAC GPS in French Quarter
MAC Eyeshadow in Vainglorious

And I think that's it.... so.... just the basics. :)

And hair ties. :D
Woah! Thats alot in just one bag!!

Latest posts