Urban Decay Electric palette (?!)

Lipstickwh0re

1159f97e_image.jpeg

missmeghan

Thought I'd share a look I did with mine a while ago... :) The lashes weren't so visible in person, I swear.. the glue was still drying.

Urban, Freak, Thrash and Fringe iirc (I don't have the palette beside me so I can't check names... I'm horrible with names.).

Audrey C

I'm wearing this palette today. I bought it on a whim and thought I'd never really wear it, but I've reached for it a lot this summer.

My favourite look (I lack the motivation to look up the shade names):

A fairly neutral base colour (shimmer or matte, depending on my mood) and mid tone matte as transition shade
Teal shade as liner under my lower lash line (lasts all day)
Purple shade winged along upper lashes (about 2/3)
Bright green shade as liner from inner eye up to meet purple
Hot pink gently patted onto outer 1/3 of lid (sheer colour)
A bit of orange in the crease/corner, well blended into transition and pink shade
A tiny, tiny dab of silver blended from the inner corner back (above the green)

I'll be 50 in few years that I'd care to admit to, and I never fail to get compliments on this look. If I can wear this palette, anyone can. While I wouldn't do bold colour all over anymore (not because I think it's inappropriate - it just isn't flattering now), a bit of colour looks great.

I'm so glad I bought this palette.

CarlaSouza

If this palette was realeased like two years ago, I would have gotten immediatly, but the last couple of years - I don't really know why - I tonned down my makeup and have been loving neutrals for me. Its a shame because it lçooks so fun!

stephshopaholic

Yeah I was considering this but I grabbed vice 3 instead because I doubt I'll wear electric except for rare occasions and I already have quite a few bright neon shadows I don't wear enough.

IAmakeupaddict

I actually really love this palette. I tend to wear Urban in the crease a lot with a gold eye - MAC Blonde's Gold pigment is my favorite with this. It makes a very pretty, neutral eye. I tend to travel with this and my Naked 1 and I have everything I would ever need shadow-wise. Love it!

pocketmouse

I actually really love this palette. I tend to wear Urban in the crease a lot with a gold eye - MAC Blonde's Gold pigment is my favorite with this. It makes a very pretty, neutral eye. I tend to travel with this and my Naked 1 and I have everything I would ever need shadow-wise. Love it!
I totally agree! I love the purple/pink shades in this palette, I think they pair really well with the Naked 3/and golds, and neutrals, like you said!
I've mostly worn the blue shades, Revolt, and Freak on the lower lash line for just a pop of fun color, but I'll have to try something more elaborate with them soon. I don't think I've touched Slowburn at all yet! Shame on me, I need to try it asap. In general it's such a gorgeous palette though, definitely one of my favorites.

sharkbait

I picked the palette up a couple days ago (I have this strange urge to do bright eye looks in the fall, neutral looks in the winter, oxblood lips in the spring, black nail polish in the summer... don't ask). I saw Jordan Liberty did a tutorial with this and he mixed Slowburn and Savage for a blush and put Jilted on the model's lips. Oh. My gosh. Prettiest blush color. Blends into this gorgeous flush and it's my new favorite blush shade by far.