Urban Decay Electric palette (?!)

odditoria

This palette is so underrated makes me sad! I'm trying to use it more, i'm sure it'll be more summer appropriate :)

alnike86

I put my palette to good use today for the first day of spring. Is this an everyday look? No, but it was fun playing around with it!

stephshopaholic

f943d6b5_image.jpeg
I used mine for st Patrick's day lol

CCKK

I just pulled the gun and bought this palette. I have always wanted this palette but after buying the SImpsons palettes with Mac (bright colors) I was second guessing myself. I then wanted the primers but I have to start breaking away from them due to the new packing (not a fan of the wand). I have started getting the Moondust shadows -I have 3 and the duochrome is beautiful. Loving the setting spray..Help I am on UD overload.

stephshopaholic

I just pulled the gun and bought this palette. I have always wanted this palette but after buying the SImpsons palettes with Mac (bright colors) I was second guessing myself. I then wanted the primers but I have to start breaking away from them due to the new packing (not a fan of the wand). I have started getting the Moondust shadows -I have 3 and the duochrome is beautiful. Loving the setting spray..Help I am on UD overload.
I searched the moon dust shadows in ulta today and I love them I really want zodiac and cosmic they are so pretty the glitter in them is awesome.