Urban Decay Electric palette (?!)

Honi

/Admin edit - Hey guys, sorry, but even though ya'll are throwing dollars at your screen Urban Decay's treasurer(?) is throwing big, forceful words about copyright "Infringemnet"at me so I've removed the image from the post.

Quote: Dear specktra,

URBAN DECAY COSMETICS LLC is the owner of the Urban Decay trademark and all associated intellectual property rights worldwide. The trademarks, emblems, words, phrases and photographs are exclusively used by Urban Decay and any other use by a third party without permission constitutes trademark and/or copyright infringement.

In connection to Urban Decay’s proprietary rights over its intellectual property, we are notifying you of the following:
It has come to our attention that Urban Decay’s copyrighted material appears on your site specktra.net at the following URL(s).

http://www.specktra.net/t/186279/urban-decay-electric-palette

Such use is an intentional attempt to attract Internet users to your web site(s) or other online location(s), by creating a likelihood of confusion as to the source, sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your web site(s), online location(s), products or services.

We hereby request that you remove all copyrighted material appearing on the above-cited website(s) and any other web site(s), or draw this issue to the attention of the appropriate person(s).

As part of Urban Decay’s Brand Protection Program, be assured that we will continue to monitor your website(s) to verify your compliance with this letter. Failure to do so will force us to defer this issue to counsel for further actions.

Should you require additional information or wish to further discuss this issue, please reply to this email.
Sincerely,

John Ferrari
Treasurer
Urban Decay Cosmetics LLC [email protected]

Edit by Honi: Suddenly I'm not interested anymore.. Wonder why! ;)

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/comments/1vxoxl/urban_decays_new_electric_palette/

prettygirl8

It's nice to see UD release a BOLD color palette. When I think of UD, I want to think of bold colors. I'm tired of neutral palettes. I would definitely buy this.

I hope they release an "Electric" eyeliner set to go with this.

prettygirl8

I just clicked on the reddit link....I need the new Naked Flushed in Strip and I want to try their new eyeliners.

prettygirl8

Quote: Originally Posted by Honi
I really want some of the pigments.. This may become expensive :p

Agreed. I might have to set some money aside for this stuff.

Honi

Love all the colors! Anyone knows when will they launch this?
No clue whatsoever, the girl that posted the images works for UD somehow but she wasnt able to say more than that the images were a very early sneakpeek of what will be coming up.

cocotears

I'm definitely getting this. I have so many neutral shadows and have been craving for some nicely pigmented bright colors!

katiee

Ahhhhhhh I need this!!!
eyelove.gif
Hopefully it will be permanent!