Urban Decay Electric palette (?!)

Kaori

Nope just you. I have both vice palettes and there's only a few bright colors. Chaos and noise are the colors that come to mind. Of course I want another chaos though that color is everything!
Hard to tell before swatches but so far:
Revolt looks like Shellshock from Vice2
Gonzo looks like Madness from Vice2
Savage looks like Noise from Vice
Fringe looks like Damaged from Vice2
Chaos is Chaos from Vice
Urban looks like Vice from Vice

I would still prefer Vice over Electric palette, mainly because there is no way to create a look with using Electric palette alone since there are no non-bright tones in it. Well unless you are creating a look for performance, photo shoot, art etc :)

KiKi Kontour

that gel liner looks sooo smooth n i shall indulge in both...my gift cards are locked n loaded for sephora n will soon bring them hoooooome to mama!!

Sequinzombie

[quote name="Kaori" url="/t/186279/urban-decay-electric-palette/30#post_25573] Hard to tell before swatches but so far: Revolt looks like Shellshock from Vice2 Gonzo looks like Madness from Vice2 Savage looks like Noise from Vice Fringe looks like Damaged from Vice2 Chaos is Chaos from Vice Urban looks like Vice from Vice I would still prefer Vice over Electric palette, mainly because there is no way to create a look with using Electric palette alone since there are no non-bright tones in it. Well unless you are creating a look for performance, photo shoot, art etc :) [/quote] I decided to do some swatches. Shellshock looks more platinum in person but its The most similar, madness deff looks darker not as bright, savage has oragnge glitter in it and looks warmer, I feel like fringe has more blue in it and vice looks darker as well urban looks brighter. Here's hoping though. This is gonna be a great palette!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
/Admin edit - Hey guys, sorry, but even though ya'll are throwing dollars at your screen Urban Decay's treasurer(?) is throwing big, forceful words about copyright "Infringemnet"at me so I've removed the image from the post.
Wow, Mr. Treasurer! Really? Maybe I'll throw my money elsewhere. :finger:

Honi

Yeah Ill throw my money elsewhere aswell, bye UD..
goodjob.gif
There are more palettes in the world.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I have so many eyeshadow palettes (especially from UD) that I might already have dupes in my stash. Hmmm. I don't know.

ladymeag

You would think that they would want the hype...
There's a problem with "setting precedent" - that allows folks to use your name on images that aren't official - it's why The Mouse goes after anyone, including daycare centers and church nurseries, that use their characters without permission or licensed merchandise. I think it kinda stinks for a company to be in this position - odds are good that they _do_ want the hype but they can't let images float around that might set a precedent that they don't actively maintain the trademark on the name/logo/line/colors/whatever.

I just hope they push up releasing some official info so that we can all stop guessing!

shellygrrl

Staff member
And here's a link to that blog post... http://lethalglam.blogspot.com/2014/02/urban-decay-electric-palette-sneak-peek.html

MelroseLuvsMkup

Hello to all my makeup lovers. This is my first time on this forum. I hope to make some wonderful makeup friends :yahoo: Here's what urban decay posted today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmvHsBPKnQI

User38

Welcome to Specktra, Melrose
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

thanks for the link, but I will pass on these colours too.. my age prohibits me, and I might be arrested for lewd and lascivious behaviour
girlhaha.gif