Urban Decay Electric palette (?!)

KiKi Kontour

im gonna wait for it to hit sephora cuz i have like $100 in sephora gift cards WAITING for this palette annnnd they should be releasin the rest of the collection cuz i also wanna try their new blk gel liner

mosha010

i dont care about the reviews. they all usually same the same crapola.. i cared about the swatches. i went, i saw, i liked. i want it. i dont want anything from any other march collection so this is my march buy. i love these colors. i wear bright stuff on my eyes like its my superhero disguise and i love it. bring it UD. im ready!

User38

lol mosha.. you are right . the reviewers are just cheerleaders for products which many times are inferior. very few honest people out there in the blogosphere. it's what you like and what suits you.

enjoy! superhero lady
pompom.gif

shontay07108

I never have the patience to read through makeup reviews. I only ever want swatches. Seeing is believing and I am excited about this palette. I've steered away from brights lately, but I feel like I need this. Can't wait.

mosha010

lol mosha.. you are right . the reviewers are just cheerleaders for products which many times are inferior. very few honest people out there in the blogosphere. it's what you like and what suits you.

enjoy! superhero lady
pompom.gif
Mmhahahha seriously! At least I saw swatches and i love it! Bright colors are a superpower !!! Lmfao

KiKi Kontour

oh wow cool...its permanent. that kinda makes me not wanna rush to get it buuuuuut i know me....im still gonna wanna grab it but depending on how i feel i might wait for sephora 20% off sale or something. i've still not gotten the NP3

thefbomb

oh wow cool...its permanent. that kinda makes me not wanna rush to get it buuuuuut i know me....im still gonna wanna grab it but depending on how i feel i might wait for sephora 20% off sale or something. i've still not gotten the NP3
Yessss that's exactly what I think I'll do, wait until the next sale even though it's nice to have things when theyre brand spanking new

kyoukona

I have not gotten NP3 either. I wasn't really that excited about it , and I heard it wasn't too great for WOC. I think the electric palette will be amazing for woc!
Mmhahahha seriously! At least I saw swatches and i love it! Bright colors are a superpower !!! Lmfao
I have been on a bright color hype for awhile now :) I just ordered some sugarpill stuff but I still want this palette I think it's beautiful

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I'm glad it's permanent. I'm going to wait until after April before I allow myself to get this palette.

mosha010

Sleek was just reviewed by t. Still getting the electric palette tho... I'm passing on a lot of stuff right now for this I'm so excited

fur4elise

Sleek was just reviewed by t. Still getting the electric palette tho... I'm passing on a lot of stuff right now for this I'm so excited
sigh.gif
Sigh...And here I thought I was ensconced in the safety of the the "low/no buy" thread! I love bright colors! I have the Sleek Acid palette but would hazard a guess that the pigmentation/color saturation of these UD e/s will be far superior.
*peeks in wallet to see if there is any "play" money available*
tumbleweed.gif
Nope! Nothing but tumbleweeds right now...

**Addendum** Um...I will not be buying this after all! In fine print on the back of the palette :“Warning: Slowburn, Savage, Jilted, and Urban are not intended for the immediate eye area.” Uh yeah! Which is exactly where I would want to use those 4 colors...Bummer!

mosha010

Lol oh I'm in #teamlowbuy this is my one purchase of this month. Altogether. I even gave up a good deal on other things I wanted. And I've been almost a month back to back to te gym. This is my reward. #teamlowbuy kept me grounded thru the collections lmao

fur4elise

Lol oh I'm in #teamlowbuy this is my one purchase of this month. Altogether. I even gave up a good deal on other things I wanted. And I've been almost a month back to back to the gym. This is my reward. #teamlowbuy kept me grounded thru the collections lmao
Woot Woot! Good On You!
clapping.gif
l love weight training! Became part of my lifestyle a few years ago...and lol! I used to reward myself with fun makeup, clothing & shoes...anything but food. #teamlowbuy has been a big help for me too!

mosha010

Yup! I'm loving weight training! I've been doing a combo of what I used to do to train for soccer and adding weights and machines to target specific muscles. But it has me hooked and focused and distracted from the over buying. I love makeup but I had a lot lol but I've been looking fwd to this palette all month!!!

DILLIGAF

I'm curious as to how many of us will use this palette around the eyes despite the warning. I have the Sleek Matte Brights palette and I'm sure I would come with a similar warning if sold in the US.